MFW ITS LITERALLY NOTHING AND LIBSHITS ARE ALREADY POPPING BOTTLES THINKING TRUMP IS INDICTED OR WILL BE

>MFW ITS LITERALLY NOTHING AND LIBSHITS ARE ALREADY POPPING BOTTLES THINKING TRUMP IS INDICTED OR WILL BE

LMAO

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO TRUMP.

YOU SHILLS ARE PATHETIC

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/08/podesta-group-paul-manafort-russia-ukraine-227215
politico.com/story/2017/06/27/manafort-foreign-agent-ukraine-240027
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/25/tucker_carlson_source_podesta_brothers_and_manafort_not_trump_central_figures_in_mueller_probe.html
dailycaller.com/2017/08/27/podesta-group-subpoenaed-in-russia-probe/
yahoo.com/news/manaforts-ukraine-ties-being-probed-by-fbi-013933245.html
washingtonexaminer.com/how-do-you-say-whoops-in-russian-podesta-group-retroactively-files-more-doj-disclosures-for-pro-putin-work/article/2632538
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-seeks-grand-jury-testimony-pr-execs-who-worked-manafort-n796066
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The real question is: why did Trump meet with Mueller before he started his investigation at the White House?

The real question is: Why does Trump meeting with Mueller before he started his investigation mean anything if Mueller is the one doing the investigating.

If Trump was guilty of anything they would have already snagged him to a wall

THEY HAVE NOTHING. It's all a bunch of scare tactics to improve the muh russia collusion so democrats have something to kick and scream about and blame for their loss in the next 8 years

>Trump officials charge with collusion
>one literal already pleaded guilty
>BUTT ITS NOTHING!!!! HILLARY EMAILS!! BENGHAZI

KEK

I know right? Fucking retards don't realize how bad this looks for the Democrats.

They are dullusinal.

They already have the Electoral college to cry about. Democraps constantly cry about everything whenever they don't get their way.

Lol and rural and suburban retards thought Hillary would be indicted. Cold shower retards.

>nothing
>three arrests
>no sign of slowing down

This is just the beginning.

Nah man, this is just casting the first stone.

We'll probably see Trump go bye bye next year at the earliest or in 2019 at the latest.

You really think Trump would take that chance? Put the well being of his family, his country, and his entire reputation on the line hoping a career politician keeps his mouth shut?

You are a FOOL

>2 literally who's and one that worked for the campaign for a month
This doesn't even touch Trump

>nah bro the mueller is the man dawg hes got this trump is done just watch bro mueller is THE top dog investigator TRUMP IS FUCKED CAUSE SOME DUDES CLOSE TO HIM GOT INDICTED SO THIS MEANS TRUMP IS GUILTY RIGHT GUYS HAHA MAN REPUBLICANS ARE SUCH IDIOTS HAAHHAHA its over drumpftards

That's what you sound like right now.

Excuse memeflag I was shitposting

REMINDER: this is just the beginning, Mueller investigation hasn't been concluded yet, and don't forget that he's also investigating Trump firing of Comey which he openly and publicly admitted the reason to fire him was the Russia investigation.

Their main point (Russia collusion) is going up in smoke and trump will still be president despite all their maneuvering.

Also, midterms are less than a year.

Haha, this guy's mad as fuck. Don't worry, sweetie. You'll get him eventually...

*inhales*

AAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Collusion
Kerry 2020
Shhhhhh

Comey also said there is no evidence of a foreign nation tampering with ballots.

I don't see a conflict of interest at all.

He's not 100% fucked, just 15% or 20% fucked at best.

Now if Flynn was indicted, then Trump would be much, much more fucked.

What goes into the showers stays in the showers

If more than anything, Trump bribed the ballots and the electoral college while Russia manipulated voters through Social Media.

That's probably what actually went down.

Are we already forgetting the Dems involvement in Uranium 1?
that's some truly crooked shit right there.

Are you illiterate? Serious question.

RIGHT WING SHILL THREAD
RIGHT WING SHILL THREAD
RIGHT WING SHILL THREAD
RIGHT WING SHILL THREAD

Why?
Flynn was removed instantly

Well it's not literally nothing. But it's not going to hurt Trump that's for sure. The time frame that Manafort is being charged with is during work he did with the Podesta Group in Ukraine.

Manafort is how the Podesta's get indicted. Screencap this.

>America
>White

Are you telling me the posts I see on my fb news feed were persuasive enough for me to vote trump?

Being weak willed is not against the law.

So far
>two charges of tax evasion
>one lying to the FBI
>all three aren't involved in the 2016 election
>Trump wanted to talk to Russia but all communication with Russia was shot down and the Trump campaign wasn't able to talk to them

Why are people acting like this is a big revelation? It was a matter of time before Manafort was arrested honestly

Manafort just plead guilty cucky

>If more than anything, Trump bribed the ballots and the electoral college

And Trump is still president. Keep crying tho ya little bitch. Can't wait to see your stupid faces aftr 4 years noting has happened to Trump regardless of the political tornado MSM and liberals have spun, and he gets reelected for another 4 years.

It's going to be so, so fun to watch. I'm sure the lot of you will probably initiate a mass suicide on levels never seen before.

It will make the joy of their agony all the better when Muller clears Trump and all that happened is a few guys go to jail for tax evasion and money laundering which would have happened in any timeline

You're right. I would be very nervous if I were John Pedosta.

>tfw an-cap fags are the most retarded in history

Here you go, have a few sources:

>Podesta Group retains outside counsel over Manafort-related scandal
politico.com/story/2016/08/podesta-group-paul-manafort-russia-ukraine-227215

>Manafort registers as foreign agent
politico.com/story/2017/06/27/manafort-foreign-agent-ukraine-240027

Podesta Brothers and Manafort, Not Trump, "Central Figures" In Mueller Probe
>realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/25/tucker_carlson_source_podesta_brothers_and_manafort_not_trump_central_figures_in_mueller_probe.html

>Podesta Group Subpoenaed In Russia Probe
dailycaller.com/2017/08/27/podesta-group-subpoenaed-in-russia-probe/

>Manafort’s Ukraine ties being probed by FBI
yahoo.com/news/manaforts-ukraine-ties-being-probed-by-fbi-013933245.html

>How do you say 'whoops' in Russian? Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work
washingtonexaminer.com/how-do-you-say-whoops-in-russian-podesta-group-retroactively-files-more-doj-disclosures-for-pro-putin-work/article/2632538

>Mueller Seeks Grand Jury Testimony from PR Execs Who Worked With Manafort
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-seeks-grand-jury-testimony-pr-execs-who-worked-manafort-n796066

Notice something? The Podesta Group is everywhere and are directly tied to Manafort's Ukraine work.

Great links

Trump isn't even being investigated. Everyone has told the public a million times that Trump is not under investigation, but the fake news strings them on.