Couple who survived Las Vegas shooting dies in car crash

Is no one talking about this?

>couple who survived LV shooting died when their car crashed and burst into flames just outside their home
>no mention of another car
>Christian couple who probably did not drink and drive - see pic related

Suspicious? I think not.

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/30/couple-that-survived-las-vegas-shooting-die-in-car-crash.amp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/30/couple-that-survived-las-vegas-shooting-die-in-car-crash.amp.html
thrillist.com/cars/nation/how-likely-you-are-to-die-in-a-car-accident-in-every-us-state-the-most-dangerous-roads-in-america
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actual pic related

it's final destination in real life.
There were probably a handful of people in the crowd that needed to be killed to prevent something in the future, the remaining stragglers that made it out are the ones dying

>It took firefighters about an hour to extinguish the flames
Didn't take any chances, did they?

Mother fucker

Probability of dying in a car crash is 1/645, possibly higher for Las Vegas region.

Out of thousands of LV survivors, if 20,000 people attended the concert it's 31% likely one of them will die in a car crash.

Fuck the stats, this makes no sense at all

Link to those stats?

Their daughter was fucking 16, I wonder if she heard their screams from inside the house

decent troll math

Haha

A lot of people survived that concert, user.

I approve of troll math. Do it like, though.

What are the odds of dying 2 weeks later. 1 in a trillion?

Double O-get confirms 0% chance of dying within 2 weeks

>Where others see a tragedy, the couple’s daughters see a show of love.
If they had to lose both their parents at the same time, they said they’re thankful it happened so close to the time of the Las Vegas massacre.
>“We were so relieved when they got out of the shooting alive,” Brooke said. “But I also think we’ve been given little pieces of them that we would’ve never gotten if the shooting hadn’t happened right before they died.”
>‘Little pieces of them’
>‘Little pieces of them’
>‘Little pieces of them’

come on

>Couple who survived Las Vegas shooting dies in car crash
BAN CARS NOW!!!

The CIA was courteous enough to write the thoughts for the kids, who I'm sure were completely fucked in the head when it happened

why don't Brooke and Madison Carver show up as relations to the parents.

Seriously though, how many witnesses have now died after the fact? I wonder if these two posted about multiple shooters too

We have had four Vegas survivors die under odd circumstances. One young woman "died in her sleep," this couple crashed into the gate within walking distance from their home, and their car became a ball of flame that took firefighters an hour to put out. The most recent death was a man who was shot to death in his home.

coroner fag here. This happened in my county, dude was drunk took a turn too fast and hit a wall 20ft from their driveway. Shit is sad as fuck my sister knew the daughter. Final Destination is real brothers

she heard the crash from their house, drove down to the crash scene and asked firefighters what type of car it was since it was engulfed in flames sad as fuck

I don't believe you. Post proof and timestamp

>When she ran down the street and rounded the corner, a familiar vehicle engulfed in flames came into view.

what ever you say bro

>believing fox news
lol the car was in flames and she had to ask the firefighters the type of car, huge acres of land in between houses she drove to the scene not walked.

>Now they’re down to two, but the daughters say they plan to honor their parents’ memory by living by their family motto: We do as we do and we be happy.

you need to be a brain dead glue huffing faggot to even believe this nonsense.

It's from the Las Vegas Review Journal

dash cam footage

>foxnews.com/us/2017/10/30/couple-that-survived-las-vegas-shooting-die-in-car-crash.amp.html
k

green text I use is from Las Vegas Review Journal you mouth breathing clown.

According to thrillist.com/cars/nation/how-likely-you-are-to-die-in-a-car-accident-in-every-us-state-the-most-dangerous-roads-in-america
The probability of dying in a car crash in Nevada is 1/10649

>believes everything he reads
I almost feel sorry for you, but ur autism just makes me laugh