AMERICANS FUCKING EXPLAIN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnzCzV9Dnvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The guy on his knees is playing Sweden's cuck simulator. But you don't need VR to do that, Sven.

i-its performance art

you wouldn't understand, a bit too nuanced for you

No.

Product testing. Need to make sure it works before sending it to Trump. The man is gonna need some practice.

Theres nothing to explain. The USA is a degenerative cesspool full of mongrels with an average IQ of 65.

Absolute state of the west

maybe sharia isnt a bad idea after all... I guess let those islamist refugees in then.

Is this not what we've been waiting for?

It's two degenerate faggots using a Virtual Reality headset

This. The Americans with an actual head on their shoulders need to speak up. They're being drowned out by retards.

Ai appears to be making its move
It’s over

Nice

Freedom has positives and negatives.

What is this?

STATE ENFORCED HOMOSEXUALITY

youtube.com/watch?v=DnzCzV9Dnvs

Glorious husbando age.

Trump will get political asylum in Russia

That's a pretty sad stretch to try to make a Trump joke. It's not even clever. You are a really a pathetic sad person considering this thread is intent to discuss the fall of western men via gadgetry and faggotry.

(((fine art)))

virtual reality AIDS simulator

How retarded do you have to be to not realize they are deliberately acting that way to be funny and get a reaction? Do you really think they're demoing cocksucking simulators in public?

oy vey sexual assault

ENOUGH!!!!!

h...how do I sign up to get gluted by that girl?
asking for a friend.

WTF i love living in a 3rd world sandnigger shithole now

at least if u do this here u wouldn't last 1 min

>Do you really think they're demoing cocksucking simulators in public?
yes?

Sounds like standard swedish education

Ignore slide threads and get in here.

He's using the Capri Sun VR training.

>the left can't meme
meme

Why are they moving their hands, if they don't have any sensors in their hands and hips?
Are they using Kinect for motion detection?

It's an attempt by the darkened to break the human heart.

Looks like a swedish VR manual on how to welcome refugees.

Underrated

Yes

>You'd get killed if you did something funny here
congrats on being subhumans

If you looked at the source you'd realize it's a comedy video but instead you just read the headlines. Good job.

The absolute state

>congrats on being subhumans
You really shouldn't talk

They've created a society in which we cant speak and are considered the "dumb" ones for being racist, sexist, anti semitic and islamophobic.

The communist psy-op never ended. And since communism is really just political "Judaism" which is really Talmudism. Like Jews, communists feels no guilt or shame for lying, or betraying people. Those people dont deserve anything in their mind even if that society is communist it can be sacrificed to expand global communism.

However this idea is too much for an untrained mind to handle. When you inform them that the Soviet Union was collapsed intentionally as "phase 2" of the infiltration of the Western powers essentially disarming us against a threat we believed no longer exist while celebrating a victory that never happened.
Now we can see "oh" these commies didnt go away. Instead theyve become militant with swollen ranks and legislature that defends them and silences ourselves.
But its a little too late now. The damage done to us and our brother nations is so severe the only way to cure it will be violence.
Yet too many refuse to do what is necessary.

The left can't meme. You pretty much summed it up. And you donned your meme flag to try to be someone else which is even worse. Let me fix that joke for you: "Someone found the Trump/Putin VR simulator!" See how that is less complicated and doesn't try to stretch it too far?

Fucken lol

Is that Bruce Greene?

>Sweden Simulator 2018

Are you trying to imply something you don't know about me? Funny how you're the one who got fooled by an out-of-context video

>the state of the left """humor"""

SPOILER ALERT: The final boss is AIDS

>that the Soviet Union was collapsed intentionally Damn I thought I was the only one who believed that. I never see it get discussed here.

>AMERICANS FUCKING EXPLAIN THIS!
The one in the front is a tourist from Sweden, pretending to suck the cock of one of those Muslims you have flooded your once-great nation with.

Probably two guys trolling the shit outta everybody there and on this thread

I'm talking about Brazil in general you moron. And who cares if it's a joke or not? It's disgusting either way and considering everything that's happening in the West it shouldn't come as a surprise to you that anyone would believe it's real. It's almost like you're accusing everyone of using this video to push a narrative when that's exactly what you're doing. Us being wrong about the context of one virtual dick sucking video doesn't change the fact that this country is well on its way to becoming a degenerate third world multi ethnic shithole such as the one you're posting from.

>hahaha you should see your face after watching me simulate a fellatio
Yeah, that doesn't work as trolling.

LMAO that webm.

jesus, stop typing, your sense of humor is worse than the left

Yep

Memeflag dipshit

maximum buttfrustrated that you fell for the joke. it will pass, user...

Sweden explain this.

Shut up faggot. Stop projecting your butthurt from my post on to me.

Explain this too while you're at it.

This also requires some explaining

It does in gay countries where being gay is no longer seen as a stain on your reputation. And by gay countries I mean the entire western world.

More explanation necessary.

disgusting

Help me understand this one.

Literal Cucktainers. Swedes are pathetic.

Explain equality to me.

EXPLAIN
X
P
L
A
I
N

alt-right convention

Explain this one too.

This guy is obviously joking around.

Fpbp

Me on the left and right

>push a narrative when that's exactly what you're doing.
I'm just laughing at your stupid face tbqh familia, enjoy being fooled by clickbait forever

You haven't provided any explanations.

What to explain? This is a typical leftie millennial cuck practicing his prep the bull routine so Tyrone can fuck his wife. Replace tyrone with Mohamed and you eurocucks will instantly understand.

That's funny because you can't make a lion gender neutral no matter how hard you try. It still has a mane.

It's clearly a liberal hipster artcuck exhibition showing how awful it is that technology is getting in the way of sex leading us to become detached perverts instead of (((normal))) perverts.

Also leave it to liberals to shaming people for stimulated sex, but bring up STD's, pedophilia or violence in the gay community and they will lynch you.

Those faggots who clearly have no knowledge of subtlety.

>and then I said... TRUMP!
>*Roaring Laughter*
>*Applause*
>*Standing Ovation*

ULTIMATE SWEDEN

>t.triggered NEET.

JUST. this mentality is really obtuse, and it demonstrates their lack of ability to understand how people besides them think. Liberals actually don't understand what it feels like to believe in God and thus think that nobody actually really believes in God/Allah/Satan or whatever jews worship. Due to this they think aww poor little military age muslim male killing people for fun, he doesn't really believe that stuff, he's misguided and we must save him from his shitty culture but they won't say it like that. I'm not religious but this ignorant form of cultural relativism is amazing to behold and will get everybody killed in the process. smdh

Looks like someone staging a youtube video.

>implying NEET is an insult here

welcome neogaffer

Jews worship Baphomet and money.

>MGTOW

Getting a little defensive there, mate. I am pretty certain it's just a joke.

EXPLANATION REQUIRED

YARG MATEY

Thats the most disgusting thing. I want to smash their heads in with a trash compactor

"Its perfectly acceptable to do absolutely nothing with my life because theres other people on a Mongolian basket weaving board who do the same"

>muh preserve the white race
>muh race mixing is bad
>muh how do we fix white women
How about you fix yourself instead you forever cuck

I'm not an expert on this but for me it looks like that the american entertainment industry is trying to get into the european market and is now testing VR faggotry.

he is playing the swedish hymn

Faggots.

You have way more of them so why "Americans"? You people are ridiculously obsessed.

Nice non-sequitur/ad hominem

>MGTOW 2.0