PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - DON'T FORGET TO PICK EDITION /ptg/

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (poos have apologized, friendship renewed)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis presser in SoKo 10/28/17
youtu.be/I9hXk_Z9Heg
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #14 (Lara) 10/27/17
youtu.be/KvVRRzr_nOM
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1
>VP Pence @Mars Insight Facility 10/27/17
youtu.be/R9rvCRix-HM
>VP Pence @Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/4o-KUq2Eu3E
>VP Pence visiting Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/idvltMO11sY pt3
youtu.be/0oM8wT36tNU pt2
youtu.be/fUCutXyGFZE pt1
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in SoKo 10/27/17
youtu.be/0F2CxspralY pt1
youtu.be/7N0TmDdz_5s pt2
youtu.be/PMCWW7-gt_A pt3
>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM
>This Week @State 10/27/17
youtu.be/A2me47oeOYA
>StateDep Reception for 2023 Worlds Fair bid 10/27/17
youtu.be/ezASk3zBruQ
>WH Halloween Press Brief (Sarah) 10/27/17
youtu.be/6jI66yHfCjQ
>Pentagon Press Brief (Spox Dana, GenDunford) 10/27/17
youtu.be/YwuDv_Xr3NQ&t=2s
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in MI 10/27/17
youtu.be/r4EVq-Vicas
>DoD Video: C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @DMZ 10/27/17
youtu.be/jzM4kKZuHfQ
>DoI video: Happy Birthday Teddy! 10/26/17
youtu.be/1ebqZgjecIU

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk
twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/911350485277380615/photo/1
nydailynews.com/news/national/trump-adviser-made-repeated-attempts-set-russia-meeting-article-1.3411305
youtube.com/watch?v=AmTYTDM7LKQ
pastebin.com/kk1yEYxk
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Berman_Jackson
fara.gov/docs/5926-Amendment-20170412-80.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=QWxrX2gX1QU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk

O SHIIIIT

twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/911350485277380615/photo/1

LEAVE THE SHIP RATS, IT'S OVER

fifth for birthday girl!

MANAFORT HAD A LOW LEVEL STAFFER TELL PAPADOPOULOS TO FUCK OFF
IT'S CORROBORATED IN THE INDICTMENT
OLD NEWS FROM AUGUST THAT THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WILLINGLY TURNED OVER
nydailynews.com/news/national/trump-adviser-made-repeated-attempts-set-russia-meeting-article-1.3411305

GET IN HERE

ROGER STONE

can someone make a Rick and Morty Wall?

Don't forget to vote Virginians on November 7th

heather on alex jones lmao

what a fucking faggot

Reposting: This is the Democrat's master plan:

I know exactly what is happening know by putting together what I know and my Democratic relative told me (not realizing I was a Trump supporter)

The same people who are still alive from Watergate and doing everything they can to create a new one for Trump.

Watergate was manufactured heavily, they did everything they could to bait Noxion, and sadly they took the bait. It was a consortium of journalists, political cartoonists, and deep state types.

And now, they are using this investigation in an attempt to bait Trump into doing something illegal.
It’s so tiresome, but what can I do about, just getting angry will not be helpful at all

Who?

thx user.

Rodger Stone knows Manafort best.

Reminder Democrats will not face justice!!
>The FBI, Mueller and Comey, and the attorneys general's office Rosestein were part of the Fusion GPS and Uranium One scandals
>Comey leaks memo, so that Session would recuse himself and appoint a special counsel according to his own words
>Mueller and Rosestein are now the only ones that can do anything to the special counsel on Russian interferance in the elction.
>Uranium was sold to Russia, can be spun to be part of the election.
>Fusion GPS worked with Russians now that can not be touched by Sessions
>U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan has sealed Fusion GPS bank reords
>She is presiding over the Awan case
>she donated to obama and he appointed her
Do you agree?

So, what the fuck is actually going on?

TRUMP IS FUCKED

TRUMP IS FUCKED

TRUMP IS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED

HAPPENING

TRUMP CAN'T STOP GETTING BTFO TODAY

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>b-b-but some random guy said the Podestas are next!

Do not underestimate

why is the audio-video sync so fuckedd

We've gotten lazy. It's time to get back in the saddle you fucking autists. 2016 was nothing but warm up for the real battle we're about to face. We took down the DNC and GOPe retards. Now it's time to kill off the MSM and the CIANiggers.

Here is the pastebin with the Papadopoulos indictment [1], OCR'd from the original at [2]

Pic related is the image with the text. TL;dr: dude got catfished

> The Professor brought with him a female Russian national (the "Female Russian National"), introduced to defendant PAPADOPOULOS as a relative of Russian President Vladimir Putin with connections to senior Russian government officials.

> Defendant PAPADOPOULOS later learned that the Female Russian National was not in fact a relative of President Putin.
> In addition, while defendant PAPADOPOULOS expected that the Professor and the Female Russian National would introduce him to the Russian Ambassador in London, they never did. advisors for the Campaign.
> When defendant PAPADOPOULOS introduced himself to the group, he stated, in sum and substance, that he had connections that could help arrange a meeting between then-candidate Trump and President Putin.

Top kek

[1] pastebin.com/kk1yEYxk
[2] assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf

Someone explain what's happening.

Are the democrats fucked?

>ITT: magapedes who don't understand that trump tweeting about investigating hillary is the last thing trump should do if he wanta hillary investigated

:D

Holy shit, being this new....she is the press secretary for the state dep.

Sessions is a fucking moron who recused himself over nothing and allowed this charade to waste hundreds of millions of dollars to prove nothing happened in a way that still won't satisfy the retard Democrats who want Hillary to be President.

He should fucking ritually kill himself like a Japanese official would.

Press S to spit on him

Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice

some people got indicted for white colllar tax evasion and lying to the FBI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Berman_Jackson

lol this is the judge in the case.

>investigating Trump is too hard
>I'm not finding any evidence that a crime was even committed
>I just want to go back into retirement but Soros says I have to indict someone
>I'll just go after Manafort for the tax evasion and money laundering that we've known about for years
>my democrat constituents are retarded anyways, they'll be happy with this
>oops, I accidentally made an error in the indictment which voids the entire thing and means it won't even make it to trial
>I'll indict this other guy that nobody even heard about too because he lied to me and that's mean
>oops, I accidentally included definitive proof in here that Trump's campaign actively refused to meet with Russians which completely shits all over our narrative
>oh well, I doubt anyone will notice

kek, i surely love this timeline

>Be Sessions
>appoint literal globalist, deep state Jew to "investigate" everything Russia related
>said Jew will every single day until Trump is out of office try to damage Trump
Reminder that this is supposedly Trump's DOJ LMAO

>Deepstate going into overdrive shilling to distract from their near death
>Trump BTFO

are you gonna break into a song?

Trump wins again.

Certainly not currently. But the information is all there to have the public want their blood. All the Republicans have to do is get off their asses in the Senate and start up an investigation into Muller. At that point it falls down like a house of cards

SOON

>russian sleepers communicating through milf posts
>pixies are how the white nationalists organize
>AJ sends secret messages to conspiracy nuts via Heather
Bongfriend I always knew you were trouble

DNC/Clinton Foundation

What circumstance could have them face concequences?

What if Hillary killed a black teenager with a knife on live tv and aftwewards held up 2 forms of government ID to prove it was her?

Then would they get in trouble?

I have never heard of Popadopoulos before in my life, is he someone who is familiar with the president's thinking?

Oh, what does she do?

Is there gonna be a press conference today?

fara.gov/docs/5926-Amendment-20170412-80.pdf

Podesta Group amended its FARA registration work with ECMU only after payments were reported by the media FIVE YEARS LATER. Podesta group did the same thing as Manafort. after the Mueller Investigation started they tried to back log years as a foreign agent.

The absolute state of western civilization
I want to die

CNN and MSNBC have their banners say that "Trump Campaign Officials Indicted On Conspiracy Against the US."

Very dishonest media.

THE J E W S DID THIS
J
E
W
S

>THE J E W S DID THIS
J
E
W
S

THE J E W S DID THIS
J
E
W
S

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Berman_Jackson
Appointed by Barack Obama

S

This is Trump's Führerbunker moment, hold me magapedes it's over....

>deleted his FB
I’m sure that’s going to erase all info from the NSA-controlled Faceberg database

If you have a Republican US Representative, call them and let them know that no matter what happens, voting for impeachment proceedings will instantly get them primaried.

Trump shill defense force out in full measure.

PRESS BRIEFING SOON

youtube.com/watch?v=QWxrX2gX1QU

IN THE MEAN TIME ROGER STONE:

If Hillary coughs up blood does that count?

This. Stop hoping Muller is /secretlyourguy/ and realize this is their attempt to destabilize Trump's presidency, facts be damned

Papadouche was a Clinton/Podesta plant, Manafort figured it out and tried to keep anything from happening so he could keep his money. Manafort will roll on Podestas, he has no loyalty to the Clintons and only did it for the $.

Are you allowed to farm "you's" in /PTG/ threads? If so, seems to be pretty easy to collect your shekels.

>Then would they get in trouble?
no she is a democrat

manafort failed to register as a democrat

/ptg/ is the Fox News of this board.

Only if you keep pushing them

There's nothing to fucking investigate. We know she is guilty. Execute her.

Pres USA
To thank him for serving our great country honorably

TRUMP IS FUCKED
VERY VERY FUCKED
HE'S REALLY REALLY FUCKED
FUUUUUUCKED IIIN THE BUUUUUTTTTT

S
and see

This is going to backfire so bad on the left... I can't wait.

>((()))

>123
Is he mentally ill?

>trumps highest campaign chair is indicted for treason agaisnt the United states and is currently facing life in prison or the death sentence
>NO ONE ON POL IS TALKING ABOUT IT

really makes you think.

>Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters.

halloween theme annoying as fuck

> Finn and Romania latching on some cheap bait

Color me shocked! More proof that there is no meat on today’s events otherwise they would have a better narrative to latch on

>Obama appointee
>On March 2, 2012, Jackson ruled that the National Labor Relations Board had limited authority to require private businesses to display posters informing workers about labor rights.

>On March 23, 2012, Jackson overturned a decision by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) that revoked a permit for the Spruce 1 mine project in Logan County, West Virginia, on the ground that the EPA did not have power under the Clean Water Act to rescind the permit. That ruling was reversed by the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit in April 2013, and on September 30, 2014, Jackson ruled in the EPA's favor, allowing its veto of the permit to stand.

>Jackson presided at the August 2013 sentencing of former U.S. Representative Jesse Jackson, Jr. and his wife, Sandi Jackson.

>In December 2013, Jackson ruled that the Roman Catholic Diocese of Washington, D.C. must cover birth control and abortifacients for its employees under the Affordable Care Act despite a ban on abortion or contraception in Roman Catholic doctrine.

>On May 26, 2017, she dismissed a wrongful death suit filed against Hillary Clinton by the parents of two of the Americans killed in the 2012 attack on the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya.

Just another activist in a robe.

Almost certainly the Uranium One deal forced their hand to push this mess out there quickly

You execute her

this. mueller and sessions must both get out....

Heather
>thought police nab me in my sleep
>jokes on them, I spread the mediafire link to the entire world

Thomas Jefferson was a niggerlover, stop quoting that racemixing fraud

yes soon
>1:00PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Sanders*

No it fucking isn't
What an absolute clown show this is
How the fuck literal Clinton shills ended up in leading positions of Trump's DOJ I'll never know

everything is ok

That's what I'm here for. I want to be watching the shills clear out of Sup Forums entirely when it happens. Took a sick day for this.

Are those actual nothingburgers?

He's a Jew, so yes.

It’s Ivanka’s birthday, lads. Say something nice about her!

Portubro, be sure to spread this as well Manafort went out of his way to tell Papadopoulos that the Trump campaign is not doing any meetings with Russians.

This.

Another thing I forgot to mention, the Democrats are wasting hours shilling every line they can to Congress they can to make their views sound louder.

Start pushing out everything you can on social media. Obfuscate. Time to stop being lazy.

Twitter/Reddit libshit salt avalanche when?

if mueller is not /ourguy/ why did trump say a few days ago he did not want the investigation to stop?

>Jew

She has bewbs.

Again, this will only backfire if you make it backfire

The elitist snobs at google don't know where the cheese goes on plebian foods