Grant White South Africans being genocided refugee status

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prevent-genocide-grant-white-south-africans-refugee-status-united-states

Other urls found in this thread:

click2map.com/v2/H3llo/Genocide_Prevention
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking genius

so do we actually care if they get refugee status, or is this just to stir the pot?

I care. But it will also stir the pot so it's a win-win.

If they don't get refugee status I'm pretty sure I'm finally going to snap and start kidnapping niggers and set them afloat in crates back to africa.

made a /bant/ thread for more exposure

Bump

Why doesn't this thread 't get more attention? Don't you want to save white people Sup Forums?
Or you prefer to larp, post memes, and fap to traps?

Bump

Nope. Refugees are not welcome, remember? Dey terk are jerbs!!! Europe for Europeans only!!! No South or North or East or West or Yeast Africans allowed!!!! Trump 2080!!!!

>Bump

WHITE South africans of European ancestry!!!! You dumb, dumb person!!! NOT NIGGERS!!!

Its just a jew trolling. Don't even look at it unless your going to kill it.

>I care. But it will also stir the pot so it's a win-win.

you're not "stirring the pot", there are politicians who Actually want white people to die, they are
just too braindead to realize that (white people) includes themselves.

I care. I've got family down there. Frankly, the fact that the left lets in useless Somali's (and exiles the useful ones) but tries to exclude Afrikaners is something I consider to be a racist crime against our constitution, and therefore treason.

NOPE! Dey jus gon' terk are jerbs! Dey are just gonna vote Democrat Libtards into office!!!! How do we know dey ain't Muslims, huh? Tequila, remember??? TRUMP 2084

Bump.

I just read an (((article))) about the farm killings and they devoted a few paragraphs to talking about how whites are the least likely to be murdered in South Africa to try and show whitey shouldnt be mad dey just racist. Why will none of these (((writers))) ever present counter arguments when USA niggers are the “victims”?

not sure these petitions accomplish anything but proving that the government couldn't give a shit about the goyims opinions.
But have a bump and a signature anyways.

I'm not against more whites, but if we only accept white refugees we will be chastised for it, I know it. It isn't PC

Can more people report this faggot?

He constantly shills on threads.

Heres my problem with this. If we are saying everyone on genocide watches genocide list could possibly attain refugee status, then we are including a lot more than just white south africans. Figure out how we can help white south africans without helping everyone else.

click2map.com/v2/H3llo/Genocide_Prevention

oh man, the butthurt that would ensue if they pass this. LMAO

We already selectively let in refugees escaping genocides.

We are already taking colored refugees though

What's keeping the oh so dominant whites from winning?

So again I say find a reasoning why we would selectively choose them instead of the tutsis

Bump

>be nigger
>wake up floating in a box trapped in a tropical storm
interesting, I wish you luck

NO. Fuck them. They can all BURN. Every last white in SA promoted diversity and multiculturalism at the request of their Christian churches and pastors.

It's time white people get fucking PUNISHED for their shortsighted stupidity. White South Africans need to be completely sacrificed at the altar of multiculturalism down to the last woman and child.

Maybe then white men will stop being pathetic cucks and evolve and figure out a way to lead their people without some false faggot, commie prophet from the middle east.

WHITE PEOPLE GAVE SA TO THE NOGS. THIS WAS THEIR CHOICE. THIS WAS THE FUTURE THEY CHOSE. THEY DESERVE NO RESPITE AND NO SYMPATHY.

I'm proposing >pic related.
However, with a lead bottom.