PODESTA INDICTED NEXT!

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/29/susan-collins-john-podesta-debbie-wasserman-schult/

Manafort is obviously connected to Podesta. Next to go down is Podesta. Dems BTFO. Get ready for the purging.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHMDIhZvFQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trumpkin fucks need to leave.
You're time is done here.

you like cartoons huh

Only frog cartoons

Bump

YESTERDAY CALLED FAGGOT

That seems about right. About what I'd expect.

Shills are shilling hard today. I hope this is true. We need to finally arrest this pedo fuck

You think youre hot shit, dontcha?

It obviously is true otherwise shills wouldnt be here shilling so hard. Shills are really retarded when it comes to this kind of stuff.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>Mueller doing anything to harm Dems
Nah.

There is panic mode in overdrive out here today! Annoying as hell, but damn funny to watch.

No, no democrats are getting even talked about.

Its done, trump is fucked and its upsetting that the dem side wont even be looked into. Why are repubs so inept?

7 more years of lib tears

10D chess! Happening!

>Why are repubs so inept?
They're not, this is exactly what they wanted, they hate Trump and the way he "stole" the republican nomination from them. They want to make it clear to anyone that plans on doing the same thing that they will get back at them with the deep state.

Nuh uh! Papsmeardopoulous is gonna EXPOSE Drumph's LIES. The Dems say so!

Fucking lol you guys swallowed propaganda about Podesta/Hillary so hard.

>10,000 failed LARPs about Hillary Mueller reversal fantasy.

The mental damage from this might be permanent.

To be fair, GOP rank and file is just as corrupt. I can't wait until they all go down on both sides. McCain and Ryan and all the rest. I don't know if I wanna see Pelosi or McCain go down more desu.

The words they used were "first arrests"
first
FIRST
wait wait wait, there's MOOOAAAARRRRR

“Company A”

lol

Damn, the shilling is hard today, board's flooded with shill-posts, it's almost as CTR is back...

youtube.com/watch?v=QHMDIhZvFQA

>Manafort

>The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over.

Now you know why guys, this term will be about draining the swamp. Then 2nd term will fix the mess after the storm.