Hmm

Hmm.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/marijuana-use-and-its-effects#1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3202504/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Weed did nothing wrong

this is the pussy that got btfo by joe rogan?

Stop jailing innocent plants

crowder is a faggot.

Yes. IT WAS AMAZING.

>source
>louderwithcrowder.com
why do you even post this shit?

Weed causes schizophrenic like symptoms and makes you retarded and lazy. Ever wonder why stoners barely make it past 50 before dying of massive strokes / heart attacks?

PMO
Dubz says I fire it up.

>makes you retarded and lazy

made me go through fucking college

>Source: My Butt

This

We already know Crowder is a weed babby

no-one has EVER died from smoking we...

>he doesn't want to die

I never smoked weed but saw my friends doing it. After smoking they looked slow and retarded. I guess it louvered the attention span of the drivers and they didn't see stop signs or red lights. Although legal it's still a drug and people shouldn't drive or go to work under it's influence.

You could smoke a month before getting into a wreck and still test dirty.

Just imagine China with legalised weed

>Smoking pot can increase your heart rate by as much as two times for up to 3 hours. That’s why some people have a heart attack right after they use marijuana. It can increase bleeding, lower blood pressure, and affect your blood sugar, too.

You got through college despite smoking weed, not because of it. Most college kids abuse dex for good grades. Weed inhibits your memory and makes you tired all the time. Please don't be "one of those guys." Every stoner I know is a depressed retard with no job, even though it's supposed to make you happy and out going.

> lets support anglo-owned cotton lobby, cotton lobby is not going to support itself

Really everything around the subject is to ban the hemp fiber industry.
There is like 3 of 3000 hemp sorts with extremely weak psychoactive properties and they are all made in a lab in 20th century. You can get higher by sniffing a fucking glue from a plastic bag.

Fuck crowder.

>ever wondered why stoners barely make it past 50
is this anecdotal evidence or can I get some sauce

Has the number of fatal accidents increased or just the number of people who are smoking weed?
shitty propaganda statistic

Unlike alcohol, you can't test for whether someone is under the effects of marijuana in the moment. You can only test to see if it was in their system over the past couple of weeks or month or so. Therefore, you can't really fine somebody for a DUI on marijuana unless they have obvious symptoms of smoking on hand, like a lit blunt or a strong cannabis smell paired with red eyes or some shit.

I'm not saying you should drive while high, though. Having driven while high many times myself, I can say that it certainly does affect your ability to stay focused and make quick reactions, which increases the likelihood of an accident.

I have never not driven high and I've been driving three years no accidents AMA

>Slowed reaction time (If you drive after using marijuana, your risk of being in a car accident more than doubles.)

False. I saw on TV weed makes you drive better.

This is where weed is a slippery slope I've seen plenty of people with high tolerances smoking in cars and driving around but I do not trust myself to drive while I'm high so I dont. If I have to I wait for the effects to wear off then I drive. So that being said I don't trust some people who drive and smoke weed but most people it doesn't seem to make their driving any worse or better

>gun violence rises in states with legalized guns
WOW BAN ALL GUNS

No shit. It fucks up your reaction time something major. Light one up and play a twitchy online shooter, and see your k/d ratio plummit.

The only excuse Americans ever had was that it was much harder to get arrested while smoking on the move. Why you would want to do such a thing is beyond me, but there you go. Now that it is legal smoking behind the wheel is completely retarded, and should be faced with high penalties. At the very least a loss of one's driver's license.

>Pull that shit up Jamie!
>Bet you're full of shit crowder

YALL TALKIN SHIT ABOUT WEED?

pot smokers love the estrogen don't they? why else do you think it makes you so pacified and "calm"? Keep getting your estrogen stoneheads. Keep doing EXACTLY what the people in power want you to do. Weaken yourseleves so you can't fight back against their immigration and pacification pland

It doesn't make you calm, it just makes you crazy and retarded. You appear calm to others but you have anxiety, depression and psychosis.

this. beat me to it. don't smoke but crowder is full of shit. sage this garbage

ban legalized assault weed

that doesn't answer my question whether there has been an increase in fatal accidents or just an increase in general weed use

>Light one up and play a twitchy online shooter, and see your k/d ratio plummit.

Weirdly enough, I play fighting games better after smoking a bowl. I think it has to do with how I don't get as discouraged and panicked when I make mistakes, so I'm able to stay relaxed and rebound from failure much better. Shooters are a different story, though.

>anxiety, depression and psychosis
exactly like a woman. they want to make men more like women. notice how no one today has any libido or virility. Stop smoking weed Sup Forums

It means that when you are high you are twice as likely to get in an accident. It means MORE weed, MORE accidents. Rogan is a cool dude, but his stance on weed is retarded. Sure it's ok to smoke once a week, but people who smoke it every day are usually unemployed slobs, or worse.

Ever wonder why nigs love that shit?

you're basically a woman. you need some tobacco badly man. preferably home grown stuff

My favorite part was when Crowder got backed into a corner by Joe about his adderall. Crowder is a closeted speed addicted tranny enabler. Disgusting.

>tfw that's how europeans ruined China the first time

Again, you haven't shown causation, let alone correlation between an increase in traffic accidents in the state of Colorado and an increase in marijuana usage.

All that guy is asking for is some data that shows traffic accident trends before and after legalization, preferably accounting for other variables that might skew the number of accidents (population growth due to increased immigration to CO, road conditions during a particular time of year, etc). If you can't provide the data, then shut the fuck up and quit acting like a scientist.

As I've said before, I know that weed affects one's ability to focus and react quickly, but this doesn't necessarily mean it has translated to an increase in fatal auto accidents in the real world. You should try to find an actual study instead of quoting webmd like an old woman.

No shit, only retards drive under the influence of any drugs.

I am not sure people tracked it as much before, nor would people admit to a second crime before, so that may influence the #'s.

But the #'s are also influenced by retarded stoners thinking its ok to drive stoned.

And these can be explored provided their THC levels are low enough, at least here. That is a poor excuse for "lol dude weed lmao"

You should try to find a job instead of a source, keep being a weed nigger while the rest of the world moves on around you and slowly become a paranoid addict who is dead inside. I'm not even joking, every stoner I know is a jobless retard who blames the world for having no job instead of handing out resumes. It literally turns you into a nigger.

Curious how a depressant could increase heart rate three times...sounds like B'S desu.

Yeah Crowder is generally alright but its very clear that he was out of his element in that episode and this repost of his just shows he's willing to go dumb with his bias.

Probably because it causes anxiety. Weed isn't technically a depressant either, it is it's own category of drug in psychology, it's a psycho-active, stimulant and depressant. Depends on the strain I suppose, but generally they all cause anxiety and depression, most likely because it "gums" up your dopamine receptors.

>Weed inhibits your memory and makes you tired all the time.

I'm never tired

>Please don't be "one of those guys."

so your the dumb guy around

> Every stoner I know is a depressed retard with no job, even though it's supposed to make you happy and out going.

You must not know anybody then. I am very successful, I have a great job and I am not depressed.

By the way you source is very bad. It states a lot of things but it fails to bring us any statistical analysis on the risk of these bad things to occur. Furthermore it fails to bring us the positive effects of marijuana like enhanced focus and problems related with anxiety.

The truth is that Cannabis is a very hard matter to study as it seams to affect people differently. As an example, training facilities who allow the use of Cannabis test the people that use them in order to make sure they are a person to which Cannabis has positive effects.

Considering this fact, if you compare to to legal or controlled substances, it is fucking nothing in so fare as consequences go.

All apposed are statist pukes. I hope the flesh melts off your bone in a car fire just before you die. Kike nigger lovers fucking kys, all of you.

Then ban alcohol too. Deaths by alcohol are for more significant compared to weed even including car crashes. Alcohol just has been ingrained in our society since the formation of our nation that most don't care about it as much as say marijuana(at least in currently). Hypothetically if weed had been legalized along with alcohol at the formation of the US, it's treatment would be the exact same as alcohol. I could be completely bull shitting but to be anti weed you should also be anti alcohol too which I assume most people aren't. Legalizing it means that one we can regulate it just like we regulate alcohol. If you've ever been to a marijuana clinic you'll know that they have multiple checks to see if you're 21 or older. Alcoholics in my opinion are even more degenerate than weed users. Also are you against medical use of marijuana?

Didn't he get raped by Rogan on this very point

Sounds like damage control

I have no doubt this is true, but with a caveat: weed stays in your system longer than it affects your ability to drive, so it's quite possible you're completely sober but test positive after a crash

Where is your source buddy? Oh right weed is a magical drug that enhances your brain. Lmao weed makes you a fucking retard that is the whole point, to get "high" aka retarded.

I agree, weed and alcohol should both be banned, but prohibition won't work. I say legalize everything until people learn to stop coping with mental illness by becoming even more mentally ill.

How does it correlate with the rate of usage?

You have no frame of reference here unless you have experience. A regular weed smoker drives normal. Inexperienced weed smokers drive more cautious. I bet you could do a scary study on caffeine being present in car fatalities also.

This I don't think testing for it is fair. Almost 2 hours after smoking it you feel completely back to normal. Maybe the weed breathalyzer will work but I've seen people drive fine while high.

Stop dodging the question. Every time I have seen someone drive high, they're usually 5-10 mph under the speed limit. Again, this is anecdotal evidence, but you still have not addressed the statistic question.

Coming legally to Canada next June! Slippery slope manifest

Weed is much older than Jews therfore they themselves don't quite understand how it works. They are pushing it as something cool and ofc good goys will overuse everything that is cool. Weed can be redpilled if used wisely. I get high on strong as fuck Dutch weed every two months and it helps me a lot. It helps me see stuff from another perspective, I lost weight, got a job and gf. Not saying I'm living the life I'd like to Thanks to weed but it helps me keep myself in line. Tldr just don't smoke it casually, get some good shit, sit in your chair, turn off the lights and meditate.

fact: most americans in their 20s are addicted to pot
fact: most americans who smoke pot actually believe it makes then smarter
fact: most americans who smoke pot are....dumb

inb4 'murr durr weed good brain cells lies durr'

very low doses of morphine is the patrician drug

high quality beer is a close second

>Ever wonder why stoners barely make it past 50 before dying of massive strokes / heart attacks?

62 yo stoned user still sucking air

Did we watch the same podcast? Crowder said weed was one thing he doesn't like to talk about, Joe then consistently pushed Crowder for his opinion and when he gave it Joe went on the attack.

I really like Joe's podcast but he was being a cock sucker from the beginning of that episode. I don't fully agree with Joe or Crowder's stances on weed but it doesn't help when 1 guy says he doesn't care if you smoke weed but he thinks its bad and the other guy thinks it cures fucking cancer.

Watching a movie or playing a video game can do the same thing.

I am a daily smoker for the last 15 years. I always drive high. Never had a problem.

second.

He didn't get btfo'd at all lol

Rogan turned into an edgy 12 year old

Hopefully you're referring to a video I didn't see

ban sugar
ban alcohol
ban caffeine
place heavy restrictions on the amount of time a person can spend on their phone/the internet
ban video games
ban tobacco

Turd.

Sounds good to me.

Too bad we don't want what's best for us.

So? Of course if you legalize weed then incidents involving weed will increase because more people will use it.

I'm a person with high Deconstructive IQ and low constructive IQ, weed dulls but broadens my DIQ but it greatly enhances my CIQ. IQ tests (and most tests) only test for the former type of intelligence. The easiest way to understand is that it takes a very different type of intelligence to get all the questions right on an IQ test ( I can do this) than it does to CREATE an IQ test ( I can't do this)
Intelligence is too broad a thing to say a consciousness change is a pure downgrade, but from the perspective of professional IQ tests (which only analyze a slice of intelligence), yes weed makes you dumber.

kys.

Just move to New York if you hate freedom so much.

>Where is your source buddy? Oh right weed is a magical drug that enhances your brain. Lmao weed makes you a fucking retard that is the whole point, to get "high" aka retarded.

First of all, I don't need to offer a source to demolish your assessment, all I have to do is to point out the fact that your source sucks and does not do anyway more then state stuff.

But hey lets just blow your mind: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3202504/

>Oh right weed is a magical drug that enhances your brain.

It has positive and negative effect. For my case it seems like the positive effect outweight the negative effect. it's not magic, it's only how the drug works.

>Lmao weed makes you a fucking retard that is the whole point, to get "high" aka retarded.

not an argument

>Hypothetically if weed had been legalized along with alcohol at the formation of the US, it's treatment would be the exact same as alcohol.
No
There was a campaign against it late 19th early 20th century or thereabouts
It's not an 18th century thing it's a 20th century thing like American Jew cocks
Well
They did ban alcohol back then too
So you may be right

Question, what were their statistics like before.

And a followup, how is this in any way correlation? If I smoke right now, then get into an accident a week from now they could drug test me, see metabolites from a week ago, then you can draw your own conclusion from there.

>that flag
>Fact:
Fake news

it's been a blood bath in canada since day 1 of legalization.
oh wait, i just made that up

spoken like a true dumbfuck that fell for the liberty meme. people are too stupid to be in control of bodies and health. people NEED to be controlled. democracy is a failed experiment. the only way to get shit done is with authority. education only works for intelligent people. there are far more stupid people than intelligent ones and the truly intelligent ones all realize that fascism is the logical conclusion to democracy

can you guys stop being retards and lay off a fucking plant?

you might actually split the nigger vote if you legalize weed. liberals would be furious to lose their precious niggers

I gratuated with a BS STEM degree, work a fulltime juob and just bought a house.

I (vape) weed every night after work.

As a stoner, I do think weed ruined the quality of my dreams and made me slightly lazier. If feels so fucking good though.

Enjoy licking boot while you can. I'll laugh when you end up in the gas chambers along with the rest of us.

>Guns don't kill people
>Marijuana kills people though
Right-wingers logic everybody

>weed causes schizophrenic symptoms
>Oy gevalt goy! Stop smoking that stinky plant it'll make you crazy! now come take some of these ssri meds. They absolutely won't turn you into a violent psychopath. In fact they do the opposite.

Sorry, I just love ramming into people who are just trying to have a good time.
Gonna hot box? How about a truck of peace!

You can "explore" a fucking glue with a plastic bag, nigger. Or your fav - jenkem.

Ban on hemp fiber industry supports terrorism, including bolshevism, alquaeda and ISIS. Anecdotal evidence about car crashes and schizophrenia - that is really some poor excuse for literally piles of dead bodies.

Successful people hide their habit.

The only argument weedheads had was that there's no scientific proof that marijuana is harmful. So the morons got marijuana legal so now we get to see just how harmful the stuff is. Absolutely moronic.

I have never met anyone who was high who also didn't smell like pot at the time. That's an easy indicator right there. It either has an incredibly strong smell or it relaxes their buttholes so anal fluid seeps out, either way they smell like shit.

is it legal to drive high in NL? Do you buy in coffeshops or have your own plants?

stoners are faggots

Stop drinking alcohol too then

I wonder what this faggot would do if he knew that meth and other stimulants made drivers safer.

user, I...

DUDE WEED CURES CANCER AND THERE ARE NO NEGATIVE AFFECTS LMAO