Shills are out in full force today

Shills are out in full force today.

Make no mistake, the Podestas will be the next to fall and I'd be willing to bet Manafort's dealings with the Podesta Group are somehow tied to the $150 million kickback to the Clinton Foundation from the uranium one sale.

Within 2 months, Trump will be fully exonerated and viewed as a hero.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314?lo=ap_a1
twitter.com/playbookplus/status/925047468252909569
washingtonexaminer.com/tony-podesta-resigns-from-lobbying-firm-amid-mueller-investigation/article/2638986
twitter.com/politico/status/925045496124723200
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sure when none of your predictions come true, you'll have a great excuse

yes it's true, and manafort was arrested because of pizzagate, it's all coming to fruition, all those retarded conspiracy theories that i became so attached to thanks to my sub-100 rural/suburban IQ

Podesta did nothing wrong.

POO
IN
CHEESE
PIZZA

Manafort is a Democrat now.

>meme flagtard

...because the democrats' predictions have been so on the money thus far?
Keep hoping for the impossible, losers.

I could have an LGBT flag and people would still laugh at you.

Typically leaf...go suck Trudy's cock.

Podesta is innocent. Trump will be impeached.

>but muh Seth Rich
Lmao you guys are delusional

Whatever you say Curry Skippy

>imagine being this Canadien

Reminder Podesta Group represented the Kremlin-based state central bank of Russia exclusively throughout the campaign.

Faggy twatty

you're comparing yourself to a democrat now?

Fpbp

Right and left wing shills are activated af today.

Right is trying to spin this as podesta is about to be charged for undisclosed dealings with manafort, with no evidence of this being about to happen.

Left is trying to spin this as drumpf is about to be impeached because mueller filed charges against trump campaign chief, even though none of the charges have anything to do with russia or the 2016 campaign.

Is it possible that manafort is just a tax cheat and money launderer for hire and these indictments are incidental to the oversll investigation into russian efforts to influence the election?

His political party isn't what matters. This investigation has NO underlying crime and NO budget or time limit. The media has basically accused Trump of treason for over a year and the only revelation that comes of it is Manafort's shady dealings from 10 years ago? It's a fishing expedition.

> podesta is behind this
I`m starting to get somewhat unamused here.

>NO underlying crime
Knowingly and willfully soliciting a contribution from a foreign national in order to aid the Trump campaign is a crime.

>NO underlying crime
Offering to act in an official capacity, by repealing a law or discontinuing sanctions against Russia, in exchange for something of value is a crime.

>Podestas will be the next to fall

CHECKED

Too late.

Bump

this is fake, I can tell by the pixels

It has begun.

Tony Podesta resigns from lobbying firm amid Mueller investigation

>politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314?lo=ap_a1

You fuck. Manafort wired payments from the Ukraine government, avoiding paying taxes, in order to enrich himself. This activity took place years before the campaign

>Paul Manafort: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort surrendered today to special counsel Robert Mueller.
>Rick Gates: The former Trump campaign official also turned himself in this morning.
>George Papadopoulos: Former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign pleaded guilty for making false statements to the FBI.

TICK TOCK. TICK TOCK.

Taken from another user
>Liberals are the down syndrome kids who clap when they see violence being committed. They simply can't comprehend reality.

>Paul Manafort has worked for the DNC and Podesta group for 2 decades. He worked for the Trump campaign 2 months. The charges are for crimes in 2012-2013. You do the math. Who's going down when Manafort starts singing? The democrats are so stupid that they think they are actually winning. It's sad just how dumb they really are.

twitter.com/playbookplus/status/925047468252909569

kys

Tony Podesta resigns from lobbying firm amid Mueller investigation
washingtonexaminer.com/tony-podesta-resigns-from-lobbying-firm-amid-mueller-investigation/article/2638986

Get fucked leaf

twitter.com/politico/status/925045496124723200

Have you been paying attention? This "investigation" is too high profile for any thing to be incidental. Its still too early to see where rhis is heading. As many anons have atated that was the intent of these indictments. I would think however, that mannafort has many connections and this is leading to bigger fish. It is an extremely long leap at Trump though. One thing I noticed is that Trumps former advisor plead guilty to "lying to the FBI". Didn't several Clinton/Obama admins. Do the same thing?

Sure. There is no proof any of that happened. At least not on trump. Clinton is pretty obvious

>ITS DA SHILLLLLSSSSS!!!!!!
No, your boy is getting fucked in front of a million cameras and there is nothing you can do about it.
Don't you understand that even if they don't get charges laid on Trump and open up the possibility of impeachment through congress, there is no way he is going to win in 2020 with his approval ratings.

Man all this talk is making me sleepy. Lets alll god to bed

DRUMPF

fuck just like 2016

leafposter speaks the truth!

Go back to 7/11 faggot

He’s a big guy.

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONCHA
A

T
H
I
N
K

Y
A

H
O
T

S
H
I
T

D
O
N
T
C
H
A

lol this sounds familiar

Bitch lasagna

>memeflag
>memetext

Look at this BAMF

>still stuck with pizzagate
You should unironically be neutered user.

Just wait two more months goys hahahahahah

I checked and it's real, fucking leaf.

>Tony Posdesta IS stepping down

So much salt.

I'll take 5

Yeah well, Tony just stepped down, so...

The shills are earning overtime today