One Punch Man Thread

ワンパンマン更新延期のお知らせ】本日更新予定のワンパンマン最新話ですが、公開日を来週以降に延期いたします。楽しみにされていた読者の皆さま、誠に申し訳ございません

Next chapter postponed again to next week, and Murata is back streaming.

Looks like we are going back to the tournament.

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyo-reimei-note.com/2012/01/14/webcomic_special1/
twitter.com/ONE_rakugaki/status/776446338196082688
viz.com/blog/posts/one-punch-man-horoscope?utm_content=bufferdc4f5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP Because Murata just said next chapter will have 70 pages.

Hell yeah, this should mean we might get a glimpse of WDM vs Garou.

>See physical version of Volume 8 in bookstore
>Check it out
>Includes extra Lobster chapter
>One of the people attacking Bang's dojo is the same guy who just got beaten by Snek in the tournament

ONE

Remember when he said he'd make a 100-page chapter, full color?

So is Snake now the strongest A class hero barring Mask and Atomic Samurai disciples?

IIRC that was way back in the Sea King Arc, right?

> next chapter will have 70 pages.

This can't be real, he must have said 7 pages. When was the last time we got a release of even 40 pages?

Why would he be? He has always been dead last of A for a reason.

It was the meteor chapters. He didn't hit 100 but he did pretty good.

Including Omakes/Extra chapter, probably the one with the Super Sentai heroes.

That was 30 pages long.

If Murata is really going to release 70 pages next week, then this might be the last chapter covered for Volume 12.

By around Volume 13, we should be getting back to the webcomic story.

Thats still very far from 70 pages. I have a hard time believing he'll manage in 3 weeks.

What's the point anyway? If he says he can do 70 pages with one more weeks shouldn't that mean he did the 2/3 of that so far? Just post them already and give us the last 1/3 next week for god's sake, I just want something, those "oops, wait one more week" announcements the DAY of the expected release are the fucking worst thing ever.

Meant to quote

What has Murata been doing?
Isn't his only thing going on right now is his redrawing of OPM? Why have releases been super slow?

No, it was the Seaking arc.
Specifically, him fucking up lightning Max, Pri-Pri and the start of the fight with Sonic.

Not that guy, but he released everything from the Meteor chapter after Bofoy's entry in one go. That's about 60-70 pages.

That said, he claimed it would be 100.

He's also doing some random manga about him cooking.

No, definitely the meteor. See: Everyone lost their shit because it would be 100 COLOR pages.

because online releases dont need a time table and a lot of whats currently going on is suppose to be made up filler so the series can have material to work with.

he isnt copy pasta atm. He is adding some of the sauce he and one agreed on

That was a very long time ago.

Feel like he was still used to working as much as for a weekly manga back then, but the fact he doesn't have a set amount of pages nor he doesn't even need to respect the dates made him gradually lazier.

ONE still draws the storyboards, we just don't see his version. Nothing changed compared to before.

His average releases back then weren't all that different from right now, and to be honest he wasn't fresh off a magazine or anything when he started OPM, as far as I know.

Of course he is in charge of the storyboards, Its his manga. The fact of the matter is that more material is being added to this arc then was on the original web release. a line here and a line there. its not a total revision

Wow, I remember the time he promised 100 pages but didn't get to the mark. But still it was a lot of pages.

The series got so popular that one probably didn't plan that far ahead and is atm trying to think of the story for both this and mob psycho.

One was a hobby and psycho is a passion

More like one he was paid for, not for the other.

they both got series

> didn't plan that far ahead

We're already "that" far ahead retard. The biggest arc of the series ended not that long ago and he hyped all the future stories in it. At this point ONE clearly planned most of the important stuffs.

Eventually.

HE IS DRAWING WDM and GAROU,

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Quit lying.

Glad we are going to see Mumen Rider again, maybe we might get a glimpse of MB being unconscious at the hospital.

And he is going to sleep, he drew around 6 pages today.

Then where is the content?

Why and how is murata allowed to do this? He is on Togashi levels of bullshit that the publisher has to deal with.

So he lied?

it's been a while since I watched him, what the stream URL again?

So ONE's name is Tomohiro

Does anybody have anymore screenshots from the stream

Bump

His streams are saved anyway.

Best pair

Do we know anything about ONE's personal life?

Having two webcomics become hit animes sounds he should be a much bigger deal but I can hardly find anything about him.

>animes

All we know about him is what the told us. That image I posted earlier just came up recently from an interview that hasn't been translated yet. This comic-strip appeared in an article in "Tokyo Reimei Note", a web magazine dedicated in introducing all kinds of cool new art stuff to the people. Here is the link to the original:
tokyo-reimei-note.com/2012/01/14/webcomic_special1/
The article was published in January of 2012, around the time ONE and Murata teamed up for the one-shot "Heroes of Fury". (I think this was the first work in which they collaborated.) Redrawn OPM began in June of the same year. The magazine interviewed ONE and Tozuka Tasuku, "the rising stars in the webcomic world", and ONE talked about how he started creating webcomics. (The interview itself was done in late Decemer of 2011.) The comic-strip shows ONE in his early-teens drawing manga in secret.
Everyone makes mistakes user

suck my fucking dick you'r piece of shit

DESU WDM appeared but only in Sneks flashback(remembering strong heroes he met, which of course included Saitama).

Though, Saitama and WDM in the same page, this doesnt look good for Garou.

>in the same page
Whoa. Amazing.

If Snek had met Garou he'd have had war flashbacks about him in the hero hospital as well, user.

>Post page of the strongest characters in the series
You just proved his point

You're retarded.

What's up with all the desperate reaching about WDM? Is every panel of him sitting and scratching his furry ass supposed to have some deep meaning behind it?

>b-but he even has Saitama's face
Sit down.

And you sound triggered
Nothing you said has anything to do with what I posted. I'm not reaching for anything

I want watchdog man to be developed more. I'm interested in him.

You took a page, which does not mean what your one brain cell tells you it must mean, out of context and likened it to a page that actually shows a connection between two characters.

That's reaching of hilarious proportions.

I'd like all the S-class heroes to get a bit more development.

The APOLOGIZE spam is going to be absolutely incredible.

>Implying that I think WDM and Saitama are on the same level
if that user wanted to make a point, he shouldn't have posted the page that showed a connection. As a matter of fact, the page Murata is drawing isn't even finished yet, so who knows if there's going to be a connection Mr 21 chromosomes

Pic related is actual spoiler of Garou vs WDM.

So you're telling me this isn't Garou and WDM

Pretty much, and WDM has a excuse for not joining MA invasion in Q City still needing protection, the so called "filler" is about to be wrapped out, Garou being btfo is gonna be hilarious to see because it will force him to chase A-Class heroes again.

user, I'm afraid that page with Garou and Saitama only helps accentuate the sheer stupidity of faggots who kneejerk at every panel of WDM in the manga. Snek of all people thinking some guys he met before might be stronger than him or whatever does not mean anything more than that. That page does not carry any other implications. No matter how much you stupidly wish it did.

The page with Garou and Saitama is a whole different story. It foreshadows a lot thanks to the side text alone.

Tl;dr, you are indeed a retard.

Well Garou is the wolf.

Can't you read? The one getting BTFO will be WDM.

That's why you retards will be apologizing. As always.

So what will happen, one or the other gets the upper hand and then it just ends abruptly? Watchdogman "wins" but Garou just recovers very quickly since the trap happens soon? Watchdogman just jobs? Nothing at all and it's just a ruse?

I can't get invested in whatever happens between them. The Metal Bat fight was fine but I'm not interested in a repeat, I'm just interested in the Bang and Bomb trap.

So not only did you not read anything I said, you resort to your headcannon about events and characters. I never believed WDM was strong nor did I agree with that anons statement about Garou being in trouble because they were on the same page, I said that the user after him shouldn't have posted the page that shows the complete opposite of what he's trying to say. But you seem triggered by the mere mention of WDM, so I think you need to take a nap user

Tl;dr The only retard here is you

That's a Koala
You're being pretty pessimistic, it's best not to fret about things you have no control over

>WDM can behead monsters
>Garou can too
>WDM is "strong"
>Garou is the known counter to that
>WDM is a doge
>Garou is the superior canine
>a freaking martial arts tournament backdrop
WDM jobbing is, like, inevitable. It's so simple. In the finals Saitama overwhelms Suiryu with pure strength, while Garou does the opposite and deals with WDM using all tech he's learned.

He's also doing tons of freelance work, drawing whole pages for Marvel etc.

>headcannon
>triggered
It's about time you fucked off to dumblr and killed yourself.

I'm amazed you couldn't comprehend that that post was sarcastic and meant to mock the attempts to draw parallels where there are none. Compared to that, WDM and Saitama appearing on the same page because Snek is feeling assblasted carries 0 implications for Garou's character. Zero. If you need to wait for the speech bubbles to realize that you're legitimately retarded. There will be no side text claiming "hooo boy WDM=Saitama and that must mean something for Garou" either.

It's a sexy wolf even without the mask tbqh. I blame Murata.

I feel like Watchdogman will end up beating Garou while we get some narration on how even Garou's perfect technique has limits when it comes to seemingly infinite power
This would downplay Garou for the moment and make this page all the more effective

I never said that WDM=Saitama. I said that your "sarcastic" comment helped with his dumb speculation rather than mocked it. Everything else after that is just you ranting about parallels from a character that no one knows anything about, what Snek thinks is irrelevant to what's going to happen during their fight. So how the fuck do you know what going to happen with Garou's character

>helped with his dumb speculation rather than mocked it
Only a fucking retard would think that. For reasons I've already explained. Those two pages are like fire and water and a character who is foil to Saitama (which is GAROU) will be the one "giving trouble" to the furfag, all things considered.

Case closed. God, you're an imbecile.

He's drawing street fighter and marvel shit so he doesn't have time for opm.

Garou knows like a dozen of techniques that we haven't seen. He's already been crowned a winner in this tournament too.

There's no way WDM is coming out of their encounter unscathed.

I also suspect this is the point where Garou's character will start to detoriate, so he's most likely going ham on WDM. The time between Garou's fights with Gatling and Bang was probably his edgiest phase. He even considered MA's task of killing innocent people for a moment. Garou has to show just how monstrous he can be here so that MA don't give up on him after he blatantly told them to go fuck themselves.

No, it would be entirely nonsensical.

There's already a scene in the webcomic that temporarily rused you into believing that Garou's technique is not perfect. But it was turned on its head immediately as Garou showed that he can apparently learn techniques in an instant and use the ones he shouldn't even be able to use by himself. As a result, his opponent shat himself. It's the fight with DS.

>Just saw the stream
>Nearly shat myself when I saw WDM
>lol nope just a flashback
GODAMMIT ONE, DON'T DO THAT

that seems impressive but really that was perforated paper orc man, a man obsessed with tearing along the dotted line.

I guess you can say he's the Underdog

Checked

Remind me again, how long have we been waiting for Garoy vs WDM?

No idea, it's been months now. Also Murata is streaming again

HE IS BACK STREAMING.

Why is Snek fighting monsters? Did the tourney get interrupted?

Flashback most likely

>Fem Metal Bat

Oh jeez

Reminder that at the current pace Murata's version of the Garou arc will complete in the year 2025.

Reminder that the next One arc, assuming similar lengths to the first two arcs, won't be completed until 2024.

There is literally zero reason to follow this manga as it's written. You're just throwing your life away.

So Snake gets those "outfits" by using each skin of the monsters he has killed?

Snek getting development? Am I seeing things?

So it's going to be 70 pages of the tournament then

The better question is why does ONE release so fucking slow?

Because he's ONE. He already apologized
twitter.com/ONE_rakugaki/status/776446338196082688

I read ONE's tweets in Mob's voice.

Why? We've already heard his voice before

OPM volume one has been on New York Times for an entire year viz.com/blog/posts/one-punch-man-horoscope?utm_content=bufferdc4f5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
>Look at Genos' zodiac sign

Was Saitama taking a dump while the fight was going on. I wonder what version of "your're dead" that we're going to get with Suriyu

What the fuck does the void fist look like