We’re all fucked. Aren’t we?

We’re all fucked. Aren’t we?

No, I am pudding.

from what? mueller working for the clintons from 06-2015?

Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo is inevitable. Embrace it.

yes

>>>garbage

RIP Chumlee, you will be missed.

Guy I am freaking the FUCK out right now.... We're so fucking fucked, Trump is going to fucking JAIL guys, this is huge.... We're all fucked.... Is there any evidence that Hillary will take legal action against Trump voters after she is sworn in sometime next month? I registered to vote Republican for this election..... Did I just sign my own arrest warrant?!?!?!?! I seriously can't even think straight I'm fucking shaking..... Guys we're so fucked. I mean, look, we ALL knew something was fishy about Trump.... We all suspected something like this, but we voted for that evil man anyway!! What were we thinking oh god oh god.... Hillary is going to round us up isn't she? Madam President's first orders will be to throw us in cattle cars..... We're so fucking fucked good fucking dammit I'm literally crying right now I'm so scared......

no, everything is nice and cool, you should be interested in the pedospacey news, or that really nice wolfnstein game, im going to sleep

Nah.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Tax evasion =/= Russia collusion

what happened?

>nice role play
Anyone remember before Trump won, he wanted his supporters to start a civil war if he lost. He said the entire thing was rigged before he won.
Trump is a giant man child. If there's any sign that he's going down, he's going to launch a nuke or declare martial law out of spite. Trump will try to start a civil war with his remaining "cult followers."

Yes, fellow pede. Glumpf is done and I am demoralized.

>0.02 cents has been deposited in your wife's son's account. Thank you for your dedication valued ShareBlue employee!

the lowest quality bait

>shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill
You better HOPE you don't live in America or in some country the CIA can't reach you.

relax friend

I too hate the brimpf

Sup Forums is just in denial over their king's final hours

two scoops too many this time burple gormf

Milk please

Trump has been mobbed up for decades, first the Italian-American mob, then the Russians. Money laundering all over the place. Yeah, he and his associates are screwed. There's only so long you can get away with that.

I fucking love this country. even in our darkest hours, there is justice, and there is hope.

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!!!!!!