What the hell is wrong with this guy's face?

What the hell is wrong with this guy's face?

so sick of seeing his boring, bland, ugly mug plastered all over the Internet.

Just seriously sick of it. I don't even care much for the investigation.

Just so so so tired of seeing this guy's sunken-in face.

I get it. I get it. He's "seen some shit," I'm sure.

But what's the matter. Did he not get enough sacrificed infant blood? What's up with this guy's skull?

Maybe go IV some more infant blood, Mueller -- you discount John Kerry-looking son of a gun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4zyjLyBp64
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he looks like a normal late middle aged man to me. Are you just upset at him because he is unwinding the corrupt web of our sexual assaulter in chief? Can't wait til Trump is behind bars. Manafort will squeal like a pig.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4zyjLyBp64

gets charged with tax evasion on wire transfers not even from Russia 5 years ago, and that leads to trump Russia collusion how again.

>be trump supporter
>get butthurt
>YEAH WELL YOU LOOK FUNNY

He's an insider. He's let the clinton's slide, and a lot of other shit go down on his watch....9/11,Boston, the Clinton Foundation, etc etc.

Started at the FBI September 4th, 2001 (((No coincidence there))) and retired in Sep 2013 and Comey took over.

that is the face of doom for hatred and ignorance in this world. This man is a national treasure.

He will bring balance to the force.

This man loves America unlike that coward trump and will do anything to defend it.

As a gay black man, I can tell you, that's the look of a cockersucker that loves servicing strangers in a gloryhole.
He's a DOWNLOW muthafuckah, the worst kind, because he might pass some shit to his woman (unless she's a total beard and has straight lovers to satisfy her).

Shout out to my bootyass nigga Derray,
ayo, wuz up mane!? When you finna let me bust dat nutt deep in ya, cuh!?
Some of dat gangsta ass love, homeboy!?

remove your mouth from his cock

>9/11
>4 year Clinton Foundation charity fraud cause shut down at FBI by him
>Boston marathon despite warnings from Russia
>Sandy Hook
>tons of smaller shit too

bump this fucker

You know whose face ALL of us are sick of? This fucking assclown.

it's been this way for the entire century so far, so...get used to it. they only leave when they die

begone shill, you belong on reddit or facebook

by 'all' you mean you and 35 people on twitter

fuck your gay shit

Hillary is a criminal, the Clinton Foundation is a fraud, she should be in jail already.

you Brock nerd virgins need better shit

and higher T. that will never happen lol kek

lame as fuck brock fucker