Libs all get excited for a DRUMPF indictment

>libs all get excited for a DRUMPF indictment
>think Manafort's arrest will lead to downfall of DRUMPF
>Podesta is actually the one who reads the writing on the wall and lawyers up

Does anyone else feel kind of bad for them at this point?
It's just defeat after defeat for them.

t. increasingly nervous trump supporter

Fuck no. We tried to tell them. They sided with pedos instead. There's plenty of rope.

I was just trying to empathize with you but fuck it you can burn I don't give a fuck

No I don't feel bad for them at all. They deserve to be killed.

ALL NIGGERS DESERVE TO HANG.

>Paul Manafort: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort surrendered today to special counsel Robert Mueller.
>Rick Gates: The former Trump campaign official also turned himself in this morning.
>George Papadopoulos: Former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign pleaded guilty for making false statements to the FBI.

and yet who's the one lawyering up?

More like
>t. Someone who is actually pitying the shills
Except the ones from FBI and CIA niggers who glow in the dark. Nobody pities those. They are only annoying.

....who is the one who is literally in federal custody?

No sweetie, it is Drumpf who is finished.

Oh sweetie :) nobody is biting .

>First two are for tax evasion not tied to campaign, literally tied to Podesta in those efforts
>Third is a larping faggot that never actually met russians and got shut down by campaign and Manafort.

Try harder.

I'm not a shart and even I know it's practically impossible to get a President impeached. All these vague, loose associations, "might have" and "could've beens" are utterly meaningless. Unless he does something blatantly criminal then you're stuck with him.

a Podesta associate

>He said, as he bit down.
Are you retarded?

>>Paul Manafort: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort surrendered today to special counsel Robert Mueller.

So the same Paul Manafort who was fired in less than 6 months from the Trump campaign and who was called incompetent. The same Paul Manafort who has multi million dollar lobbying/business dealings with Podesta group on behalf of pro-Russian Ukraine for over 3 years before Trump ever came into the picture.

>>Rick Gates: The former Trump campaign official also turned himself in this morning.

The same Rick Gates who worked alongside Paul Manafort and coordinated the work/lobbying of the Podesta group for over 3 years before ever joining the Trump campaign.

>>George Papadopoulos: Former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign pleaded guilty for making false statements to the FBI.

The same guy who never actually setup any meetings or dealings between Trump, his campaign, or Russia despite all his best efforts.

Nice story, bro. Tell me when this actually implicates Trump, because none of it does.

Taken from another user
>Liberals are the down syndrome kids who clap when they see violence being committed. They simply can't comprehend reality.

>Paul Manafort has worked for the DNC and Podesta group for 2 decades. He worked for the Trump campaign 2 months. The charges are for crimes in 2012-2013. You do the math. Who's going down when Manafort starts singing? The democrats are so stupid that they think they are actually winning. It's sad just how dumb they really are.

:) sweetie.

Spooky post.

fpbp

>Forgetting John Podesta left the firm in 1993.
>Forgetting that Trump literally hired all these
people despite all the shady things they did
>Forgetting Trump is already a fat russian shill.

They're a reason why these people joined his campaign, and why Trump hired them.

Why would the DNC "collude" against their own presidential campaign?

Or can trumpcucks really not think past "MUH PODESTA MUH SHILLARY MUH OBAMA"?

t.ctr looking for a paycheck. Kys kiddo

this whole charade has nothing to do with collusion during the 2016 campaign, the charges against Manafort are from 2006 for example
you've been played

This

Once again, your shortsightedness seems like it has to be intentional ignorance. Even setting aside the fact that the russian connections are obvious & explicitly stated in the indictments, it's clear the intent is to tighten the noose to those surrounding trump to build a case.

Friendly reminder that the Nixon case took 2+ years. We're only 5 months into this one and there are already 3 indictments, an an obvious plea deal.

Is Trump supporter delusion becoming an actual mental illness? There are schizos who are more in touch with reality than the Trumpets.

so Uranium One never ever happened and everything Russia related goes exclusively back to Trump?

never.

>nothing about uranium in the charges
>all charges are related to the election and Russians and Trump's team
>IT"S URANIUM!
Delusion. You swallowed the Trump general blue pill. They've been feeding you a false narrative for months and you believed what they told you. Now your false reality is crashing down.

there's nothing about Trump in the charges either lmao

>Third is a larping faggot that never actually met russians and got shut down by campaign and Manafort.

yes, it has been for a while, but now it has reached ridiculous magnitude

You mean the deal that was approved by nine seperate government agencies?

Uranium One deal isn't even a real scandal. The guy who started is some Breitbart editor and even he said that he had no direct evidence to link it to Clinton.

>Forgetting Tony Podesta was working with the Podesta group the entire time as the owner operator and worked closely with John Podesta

>Forgetting people like Manafort were recommended by (((Kushner))) to be hired

>Forgetting that as soon as they proved to incompetent/corrupt, Trump fired their ass/separated them from the Campaign

>Forgetting Comey already testified and said FBI could find no collusion between Trump and Russia

You're terrible at this game.

>Does anyone else feel kind of bad for them

Not at all, in fact now is the time to double our efforts and drop the hammer on these dirty rotten traitors.

After the way they raped our once great country, fuck no let em burn

There is reason to suspect these individuals applied for positions in Trump's campaign to act as moles and saboteurs. Manafort has long history with Podestas, suddenly incompetent enough to be fired in 6 months by Trump?

Bump

You are seriously, seriously retarded. I hope you're sterilized.

/r/ing quick rundown pls

If I recall correctly, (((Jared Kushner))) recommended the Paul Manafort hire. That explains some things.

yfw Mueller can legally have his shit pushed in, as the method he used to acquire this information was done via an illegal FISA warrant, and this is from so long ago it plays into Trumps swamp narrative

>Does anyone else feel kind of bad for them at this point?

Nope. Fuck criminals.

There is no hope for these people other than forced lobotomies

Impeachment is one thing and removal from office is another.
Basically lefties dont understand anything and just scream whatever they are told that will get Trump out of office and make it #HerTurn

manafort's indictment was from "a long fucking time ago" wire fraud involving the Podesta's and the Ukraine.

also, Mueller used an illegal FISA warrant to acquire the information, so the indictment may not even stand, and Mueller has every right to be removed for performing it that way.

Newfriends can't even post properly

Check'd & kek'd

Manforte the last Angel-Demon to be cast awry! Exactly as it said in the Bible! Only 3 golden millenia until our offspring are allowed to not go into hell! Some might even go into heaven!

Are blues even capable of making an accusation that is dissimilar to their own actions?

Like, has anyone ever heard of an accusation against Trump that does not closely resemble something the Democrats have done? Give me a "Trump committed arson" or something.

Thanks. Are Dems really excited for this? Manafort is gonna sing like a bird and sink the Podestas and they'll take the DNC down with them.

>this in denial

46D Space Pinball!!!!

He already pled not guilty, user. Papadopolous is the one singing, but he's only incriminated himself.

it takes a special kind of brainwashed low iq zombie to project the left's hysterical delusion on the only people who see the objective irrefutable truth that left of center=evil and corrupt

>Podesta
who is this guy again?

libcuck here, I never bought that Trump was getting impeached or even tried. I was hoping that the investigation would ruin Trump's image that the GOP would abandon him for 2020 and it's happening.

Tony Podesta is a DC lobbyist who works primarily for left-wing groups and foreign countries. He's a registered foreign agent for Saudi Arabia, for example. He's being investigated for the same crime Manafort was indicted on, acting as a foreign agent without registering. Serious crime, but rarely prosecuted.

John Podesta is Tony's brother. They co-founded the lobby company Podesta Group. He has been working a campaign strategist/manager for the blues for a long time. He worked for Obama's campaign in 2008 and managed Clinton's in 2016. He's best known for the leak of his e-mails which were gained by hackers thought to be Russian citizens who discovered his password was password1. He's been implicated in most of Hillary Clinton's alleged wrongdoing since 2008.

>Meanwhile, in Snowflake, Arizona...

based informative user, never were twin digits so well earned

This only ends one way:

just wait, Jr. will be next. or/and the Greek sinks Sessions

The GOP never supported Trump. They don't like him, none of them like him.

from wikipedia
>The Podesta Group also represents (as of 2016) the interests of Russia's largest financial institution Sberbank of Russia, which controls approximately 30 percent of Russian banking assets.

wew.

>Forgetting again that he left the firm in 1993
>Forgetting that Trump was warned against Hiring Manafort
>Forgetting that Trump literally tried to obstruct the investigation by firing Comey
>Forgetting that Comey said that only because it was very early into the investigation
>Forgetting that this investigation is even done
>Forgetting that regardless of any of this, Trump is still a fat Russian Shill that praises Russia at every turn.

How do you keep on defending him?

GOP never really liked Trump, but he was the obviously and really only option. Good thing electing a president doesn't mean they need the support of their party.

"Michael no plz"

>>Does anyone else feel kind of bad for them at this point?

Lol no, they deserve everything that's coming

I wonder, is there a limit? I wonder what that limit is....this insane roller coaster has me all kinds of confused... just how far down the alternate reality rabbit hole will trump supporters go?

pathetic trumpfag

>implying Podesta has gained no financial benefit via the Podesta Group since 1993
>implying hiring criminals makes you a criminal
>implying the Blues didn't demand Comey to be fired until 10 seconds after he was actually fired
>implying the investigation is done and that no wrongdoing by Trump was found
>implying your erotic fanfiction is real

10/10, I replied. Enjoy that $0.50.

you are a homosexual

Prove him wrong

I feel like the people that post this shit can't ACTUALLY believe it.

Like you aren't seriously retarded enough to think a pant crease is a dick, right? You're just having fun?

A deferment isn't draft dodging retard

>implying the Blues didn't demand Comey to be fired until 10 seconds after he was actually fired
that shit was hilarious, suddenly it was all wrong, best was the Colbert show when he had to correct the audience for cheering

>best was the Colbert show when he had to correct the audience for cheering

Lol, did that really happen?

holy fuck ur right i'm a hillary missile now

This.

These guys are fucking morons and Fox News is lying to them constantly.

Papadopoulos will bring Trump down, there's no question about it.

yeah I was thinking about it a few days ago. Even though the right isn't really winning so much as Trump said they would, the left just keeps losing and losing and losing, but it makes me chuckle instead of feel bad. I might feel bad if they stopped virtue signaling and yelling about the russians as they're being sucked down the toilet

>Trump's presidential campaign manager indicted
>Some how its connected to lib politicians
>Hurr Durrrrrrr

Posts like this bring a smile to my face. You delusional retards are in for a rude awakening over the course of the next few months.

reading about podestas. their "think tank" Center for American Progress is a 501(c)3, which (after cursory wiki research) it seems is not supposed to be engaged in political activity, but which is tax exempt. In the same building is another formally separate organisation (though led by the same woman) calles Center for American Progress Action Fund, which is a 501(c)4, which is supposed to be an organisation sets up social programs and recreational activities and such, but which for some reason is allowed to spend 50% of its funds on politics.

I don't really have any big conclusion to this or a smoking gun, I just think it's kind of interesting. I've heard about the 501(c) before. I get the impression they are really being abused, and that that's what all the clinton foundations and all that stuff is. Some legal mind found a way to avoid taxes and engage in politics without transparency by abusing laws intended for shit like a local kids baseball league.

Lolzzz so fucking true people died yeahhhhhh!!!!

>Posts like this bring a smile to my face. You delusional retards are in for a rude awakening over the course of the next few months.
same

The mask is off now, paraphrasing Sam Hyde it's clear they want anyone who doesn't think like them dead, and their children raped, and they think it's funny. There can be no compromise with leftists, their idea of negotiation is that they get everything they want whilst their cuckservative "opposition" apologizes for being racist / white.

So fuck them. Every leftist that is trolled into political inactivity through despair / substance abuse / suicide is a justified act of self-defence.

I gave up on trying to understand Political Action Committee rules years ago. I've even read the statutes and I still can't make heads or tails of them.

Like, they aren't supposed to coordinate with candidates at all. But Correct the Record was literally headquartered inside Clinton's campaign headquarters and no one batted an eye. I don't know if there's just infinite loopholes or no one can be bothered to enforce the laws.

Multiple titles of the US Code need to be rewritten from scratch, I think.

CAP was criticized by several Jewish organizations after some employees "publicly used language that could be construed as anti-Israel or even anti-Semitic".[36] Bloggers associated with CAP published several posts using phrases such as "apartheid" and "Israel-firsters", causing NGO Monitor, the American Jewish Committee, and the Anti-Defamation League to label them anti-Israel and call on CAP to disassociate themselves from these statements.[37] Officials at CAP said the “inappropriate” language came only in personal tweets—not on CAP’s website or its ThinkProgress blog. The Tweets were deleted, and the authors apologized.

apparently they weren't bent to begin with, but they did bend the knee the moment israel called

the impression I get:
they aren't transparent about their money. they're in the same building. CAP gets to receive money. CAPAF gets to spend it. neither gets to do both, but both are being done.

or I'm being paranoid.