ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED

ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@onewalleee/week-seven-in-trumps-america-eighteen-hate-hoaxes-and-counting-929b6bc093f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fug

Absolute bullshit.

That's it i'm voting for Hillary now!

Thats a nice homage to him Olberman, thanks for recognizing his family name. They had it changed in a time where Germanic family names were heavily oppressed.

Gloumpft btfo

Hmmmm

Don't EVER make fun of someone's name unless they're white.

WoW! how will the Drumpfs ever recover from this? lol Can't believe I was a Drumpf supporter all this time. I'm going out right now and voting for Hillary.

FUCK NAZI NAZI TRUMP NAZI NAZI BIGOT NAZI NAZI BITCH GO FUCK YOURSELVES FUCKING NAZI FUCKERS

Threads like theses should be b&and
>HEY GOYS LOOK WHAT THIS NOBODY SAID ON A TWITTER!!!

It's all over for Crumpf now. No coming back from that. His family will be bankrupt by the new year.

>everything I don't like should be banned
Try reporting and/or hiding if it triggers you that much sweetie.

(((Stein)))

utterly assblasted he'll never recover

Drumpf Jr. BTFO

wow... so powerful

BBBLONARLDDD GGGLRUMPFFFF

Is this the country you want to live in?

He talks about Trump non-stop on Twitter
Does he have a crush on him or something???

Olberman BTFO Blompft with class and wit. How will he recover?

Did Jonathan Leibowitz put him up to this?
400 years vs a few decades.
Hey keith, better start calling John Stewart jonathan leibowitz, and instruct your grandkids to do the same. Only 380 years or so to go before they can stop doing that.
>DUDE your last name is fucking LEIBOWITZ
Leftists and their logic, nowhere to be found.

>trump supporter stealing candy
yeaaaaah that's how you know that's BS, only niggers do that.

You're right. THIS is what Trump supporters do.

>He talks about Trump non-stop on Twitter
Does he have a crush on him or something???
He's catering to his dumbass leftist audience, meanwhile making himself look stupid just to get attention. And his argument isn't even sound unless he insists on calling John Stewart jonathan leibowitz unironically for the rest of his life and instructs his children and grandchildren to do the same to leibowitzes children and grand children and so on for the next 380 or so years.
So.. he makes a bad argument for views, his logic is flawed and he thinks something good will come out of himself prostituting whatever is left of his legitimacy to get the commie left riled up.
Sucks to be him i guess.
Oh but let's not stop there, how about this Keith. How about you find every single kike who has ever changed their name in the last say.. 100 years. THEY ARE FUCKING LEGION.. And start calling them by their previous surnames. And trump still has them beat 4 times as much.
What's up with that keith? You started it, atleast get it right. Try to be consistant, go on!

Bolnald Blumpf BTFO
Seriously though. Keith's last name is (((Olbermann))) I would stfu if I were him.

god damn

DAMN

Lol fake injury. I never seen a cut face from a punch not swell up.

>Accidental political compass

This is the real fear we have to live with each day.

>Seriously though. Keith's last name is (((Olbermann))) I would stfu if I were him.
When John Stewart made that joke he literally hanged himself. He himself changed his name from Johnathan Leibowitz to John Stewart just a few decades ago. Where as the trump family changed their name 400 years ago. And the left don't even realize how much john stewart hanged himself. Go find out how many kikes changed their surnames or their names in just the last 100 years. Fucking hilariously how many.
People like keith are just continuing to fucking hang jonathan leibowitz by continuing on the "drumpf" stuff. And wouldn't it be funny if the changed their surnames also and this was found out? I'm not saying they did but what if they did, i doubt he even knows if they did. But wouldn't that be PRICELESS.
Keith has to to be consistant call out every single kike who ever changed their surname and call them unironically that surname going.
>your last name is fucking

>cover self with fake blood
>post picture on twitter
>???
>destroy white cisgender patriarchy

These are the people that think they're much smarter than "right-wing" European men.

Fuck me, is this the original? I thought that pasta was just a legend

wow i can't believe i voted for such a fucking maniacal idiot. i'm actually completely terrified and literally shaking.

They can change their surname all they want, but they can't change their Jew characteristics.

A lot of those were real, surprisingly.

Here are 18 hate hoaxes confirmed by the 7th week of Trump's presidency:

medium.com/@onewalleee/week-seven-in-trumps-america-eighteen-hate-hoaxes-and-counting-929b6bc093f4

>They can change their surname all they want, but they can't change their Jew characteristics.
It's just amazing how they hang themselves thinking nobody notices. Doesn't keith and leibowitz know that they're essentially calling all kikes or all individuals who ever changed their family names in just the last 100 years, let alone 400 years like the trump family, out for being assholes and idiots. He just insulted every single jew (they did it more than most) or every single person who ever did that in the last 400 years. And then he doubles down on it without realizing the massive blunder he made.

>is this the original

nope, it's a joke
original one was from Sup Forums from 2012 and was about Flying Lotus and

These all seem so fake. Are these legit or are these faggots trying to stir shit up?

wait a minute, i thought those were memes..why do they unironically believe this

HOLY FUCK ITS OVER

LITERALLY ENPEACHMENT TOMORROW

>Trumptards get royally BTFO today
>Wahhhh Keith Obermann made a stupid comment!

Pathetic. Just accept your loss.

I wonder what Jon Libowitz has to say about this?

How did beautiful Laura Ingram ever date this piece of shit?

We should take haloween photos and shop them up like these tweets

every post i dont like is a fake shill

Wait, so you can't even see how bad it is what keith is doing? go read this and this You can't even see it can you?
Also
>trumptards get royally BTFO today.
I think you need to pay more careful attention to what's going on and then just watch. I know it's a tough sale with people like you, but try it out.

I remember this one. It was fake.

Olberman is a gift that keeps giving.

SCUM! TWO SCOOPY SCUM!

FLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMPF

DRUMPF
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
HOW CAN WE RECOVER?
HOHOHOOHOHOHOO

Why the fuck do I care what Keith does? What sway does he have other than triggering you snowflakes on twitter? It's pathetic.

KEK

>Why the fuck do I care what Keith does? What sway does he have other than triggering you snowflakes on twitter? It's pathetic.
Don't you realize his entire argument is pathetic, talk about shooting himself in the foot and then he doubles down on it. And you love it and call someone else pathetic, you don't even realize the mistake he made before someone else points it out to you. How stupid does that make you? He doesn't "trigger us snowflakes" We're laughing our ass of at how stupid he is for doing what he's doing. You sit here with people who don't like you and can objectively prove you wrong in every stupid thing you say, you come here to get BTFO perhaps even every day thinking you're accomplishing something. And then you turn around and call us pathetic. Shine on you crazy diamond. HAHA

It makes perfect sense if you aren't a triggered little faggot.

>Trump's base cries about foreigners coming in and integrating. Some changing their name
>Trump's family did that exact thing

Cry more you little triggered Le_Donald faggot. Go back to your hugbox.

Absolute annihilation. Eternally X Infinity BTFO

>Trump's base cries about foreigners coming in and integrating
No, Trump supporters complain about the exact opposite; Foreigners coming here and NOT integrating.

>All these newfags that don't know this copypasta

Sup Forums really is just another Sup Forums

Wow you're actually trying to say his point is legitimate? HAHAHAHAHA
Riddle me this rainbow ranger, when the fuck did trump say it was bad for someone else to change their name. That's right he didn't, what he did was counterpunch the shit out of john stewart for ridiculing him about his family changing names 400 years ago when johnathan leibowitz changed his own to john stewart just recently.
Trump never said that it was wrong for foreigners to change their names.
Again your're completely wrong and your attempt at logic based on a false premise, is infantile at best. You're reaching so bad that it just makes me laugh at you more. I mean explain to me what am i supposed to do other than laugh at you for saying such a STUPID thing like what you just said?

how cute you think wearing a pair of underwear depicting the american flag, and simply draping a flag over yourself are the same thing.

I thought it was Christian Bale?

Lol, every foreigner I've worked with has spoken English, been on the path to citizenship, consumes all our culture and media. What more do you want? You're just mad they're brown...

>This fucking triggered

And what part of affluent San Francisco do you live in again?

I live in the Midwest, faggot. Good try to discredit me though.

When did anybody complain about foreigners changing names? It's such a rare situation in the current age of immigration - how many Mexicans do you know with the last name Johnson?

ŠTRUMF BTFO

holy shit what a bunch of queers

>being triggered is laughing at such a bad argument, that is so incorrect and incongruent that even a 5 year old would be ashamed of making
I see you've adopted the "i tell myself lies about what happens so therefore i didn't really loose but i actually won the argument" approach. Well touché. I guess you really showed all of those blumpfkins who runs the show didn't you?!

That's what triggered you little snowflakes in the first place. Trump being called "Drumpf." It's amazing how much it stings you....

And I know plenty with "Americanized" names. Jose -> Joseph is common as hell. Get out of your bubble, lol.

I live in fucking Los Angeles and have never once met a spic with a name that wasn't incredibly hispanic.

mass report him, this is racist and ableist

>and was about Flying Lotus and
Stop fleeing to Belgium and finish the sentence.

even if he was from SF, why would it matter? the reason their property values are through the roof is because it's a prosperous city with infinite demand to live there. enjoy your economically destitute shithole, and dont forget to kiss our yankee feet for subsidizing your shithole schools with our tax dollars, faggot.

>you

It was nice seeing you! The juice boxes are back at the kiddy table.

>Lives in most hispanic part of country
>shocked hispanic culture is all around him

Come over to the Midwest, half the culture is German. Even for the brown people.

Could've sworn the original was Keanu Reeves

>because they are brown
Slow hand clap and a little silver cup for 'most ignorant in thread'.
If I objected to people based on skin colour I could save the thousands of pounds I spend every year sailing round Rhodes and the Dodecanese getting a tan. Your brain has been washed in media poo, that's why you got a little tingle out of writing that hateful ignorance, it released some endorphins because of your programming, idiot.
(Either that or you are a negro in which case I wasted my words because there is no hope for you)

>That's what triggered you little snowflakes in the first place. Trump being called "Drumpf." It's amazing how much it stings you....
It didn't trigger us, it was a pathetic argument that actually calls out everyone who ever changed their surname for the last 400 years as assholes and idiots, something that trump never did and neither did his supporters. And even if some of his supporters did this, which is news to me quite frankly. He didn't go after supporters but directly after trump which never said such a thing was bad to begin with.
Also it's calling the immigrants who changed surnames complete idiots aswell. Which i assume is what you're defending.
You're describing a non event. But i guess it was real in your mind.

>Reeeee you're brainwashed by meme bracket - Them - meme bracket!!!!

>you

The first one is a copypasta
The second two are confirmed hoaxes, the really bloody fag being called out by the police because there wasn't a police report or record of him visiting the hospital he claimed to.

I have seen that one too. A few years ago now, back when I was a Sup Forumstard. They still make me laugh to this day though.

>you
No it's You've as in "You have" adopted that approach. When you want to correct someone with regards to grammar because of how much you got BTFO that this is your only retort, atleast fucking get it right. You can't even fucking get that right.
>you not you're
Are you a person of the african persuasion, honest question?

You're still typing? Lol.
>reee better call him a nigger! That will save me face!

"Drumpf "is retarded, yet it triggers Sup Forumsyps like nothing else except maybe "white thanksgiving" memes.

They actually raise good points while you are just spitting out shit

2xNiggers
We've got ourselves a potential crime wave

is he only pretending to be retarded?

>better call him a nigger
No it's an honest question because people of african descent have a problem with transitive verbs and the concept of time past present and future since everything seems to be in the moment for them. So they often make grammatical errors related to that.
Let me put it to you. The first comment you made was "just accept your loss". You seem unable to do exactly that.

What's the point? That a nobody is in a pissing match with trump over last names? It's absolutely pants on head retarded. The entire reason they're upset is that they're triggered being reminded that Trump's family changed their last name. Why be so triggered over something so stupid?

GRONALD GRUMMMMMFDPP

The watch is clean. Faked, just like every otber picture.

Chicago's a shit hole, get out while you can.

Lol savage

I LOVE it when people use "drumpf"
It shows they're so powerless that all they can do is mangle a name like they're 6 years old.
I use it to mock their impotence. It's hilarious.

Wrong state. Agreed, though.

To add, it's literally only a concern to faggots from The_Donald. Nobody but them bats an eye when someone says Drumpf. It's just a way for lefties to spot a triggered snowflake quickly because for whatever autistic reason, Drumpf burns their bones.

>Why be so triggered over something so stupid?
We're not triggered we're laughing about how logically inconsistant it is. Trump family changed their family name 400 years ago. In the interim many many people have changed their names, he doesn't hold any of them to such ridicule, even john stewart who also made the joke he himself changed his name very recently from jonathan leibowitz. It's shooting themselves in the foot and therefore it's HILARIOUS to point out. how many people they infer are idiots for not using their original surnames.

Fake and GAY. Like really gay

Nice incorrect colon usage by keefer.