Any college educated Trump supporters on here...

Any college educated Trump supporters on here? Nearly every one I see on facebook has "durr school of hard knocks" like this guy

and dog avatars but that's neither here nor there

Yes. university edumacated- finance, which is traditionally more right wing...
but even took some gender studies classes to see opposing views IRL. surprisingly the majority of people were against many such things i.e. blacks being overly put in prisons when you talk to them in group talks. but there is fear of speaking out in support of right wing ideas.

also took organizational diversity class, which was pretty much fluff with group exams with online access.

Hispanic aggie here.

>Master's Degree
>Works in Computer Science

take a wild guess

College Trump supporter here--Deus Vult brothers

PhD, Masters, 2 x Bachelors and publshed author and scientist. I believe Trump is better than Hillary would have been.

> college educated
> trump supporter

why dont you try asking if any hillary voter ever fucked their own siblings behind the barn

Yep. I have a h-index of 12. Believe me or not...I dont give a shit what you think.

I studied abroad at the College of Hard Knocks, UK

Yup, I have a business dual degree, recent grad.

BS, summa cumme laude
MS,Ed
Conservative Libertarian

In my personal experience I have seen college MAGA people from primarily STEM majors

Maybe because they teach facts instead of talking about feelings like liberal arts?

Much less room to brainwash when talking about programming etc.

I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts and I voted for Trump

California college student here. Got two more semesters for my mech engineering degree. Know a lot of trump supporters in the program and have even had a few professors hint about their support for him as well.

Yes, and most educated white people voted for Trump regardless of what your echo chamber says. Hillary's votes were niggers, numale faggots and illegals.

That's why she lost.

2 ivies

hi

nope. 30-something high school dropout.

PHD in English and Composition right here AMA

Liberal Arts grad student.
I voted Trump

My background is as follows
BA History, Mandarin summa cumme laude
MA Religion

generally speaking which area is your research focused in if you don't mind me asking?

I've got an associates of science, does that count? I'm about half way through my junior year for a bachelor's of engineering. I would classify myself as a tradcon/Christian moralist type. Voted for Trump because he's the best chance we've got at securing our borders.

this board used to have the smartest people and now it's clearly a bunch of poor facebook retards who heard about this place from their nephew

Any college educated trump detractors here?

It's like you forgot he won the election with majority support. If you think a majority of americans don't have college educations then you probably don't even have a highschool education.

BSME and MSME specializing in robotics and automation. IQ of 142. Voted trump.

Nope. Journeyman millwright here. Fuck college.

Did you just assume my ideology?? But seriously don't be so triggered

even a shitty degree allows a person to see through the criminals facade

You absolute retard.

I graduated college with honors and support him.

Just graduated JC in Culifania, studied IT/Networking and Communication. Been on here FORYEARS and Señor Trump is letting me down...

>le Trump supporters are uneducated poor rural whites meme

Degree in poli sci from a Midwestern college now work for a Midwestern state's government

>le liberals are wealthy and educated meme

Hey! Comp sci grad student here.

I want to brush up on my grammar.

Any good/easy/quick/humorous books you'd recommend? Like something mass produced for the every man?

Entrepreneur here who got his MBA from UCLA

I HAVE 3 PHDS IN VARIOUS GENDER STUDIES FIELDS, IM A VERY IMPOTENT MAN AND WAY SMARTER THAN AND DRUMPFTARD!!!

I don't advertise my education on facebook or Twitter like insecure Leftists. they use it as the basis of their arguments

Which school?

Working on Asso Degree. Voted for T-Boy

How is giving you a reasonable answer being "triggered".

Go be a butthurt liberal somewhwere else, no on here is going to indulge your delusions.

Dual Degree in Finance and Economics with a CS minor. I voted for Trump and graduated in 2016.

Grad student Trump voter

B.S. Bioeng
Job + house + investments now
Wish I had more or started earlier to take advantage of the market Trump train

theres none since the only people who voted for trump are rural and suburban retard pig farmers. somehow when theres 1 pig farmer per 50 acres, the republicans count that as the same amount of votes as 50 acres of skyscrapers with million of people in them. corrupt as fuck and you will be fucked in our revolution

Me too. Business school usually doesn't have room for SJW shit.

Masters in computer science and Trump supporter here. What can I do gor you?

Tell us about your personal experience

Two degrees, both pretty useless.

I manage a large property for a group of wealthy people.

lol, hard knocks in the anus

you're clearly rattled about papadopolous

>tfw Nip
>tfw med school
>tfw most of the girls here are leftists
Where do I find a right wing qt

went to a major university
>bachelors in econ and german language
>minor in "entrepreneurship" (a condensed business program for non-business school students) and german studies

Ohio State University. MS Computer Science with a Minor in Mathematics. Some post grad work. I would bet that I am smarter than you.

What can weak faggots like you do to "us" You can't even bench 50kg, how are you supposed to take down a 75kg man? You can't

Why bother? It's a waste of time and money unless there's a specific job you want. If you're already good at what you want to do many companies will pay for your college. Not everyone is certain about what they want to spend their lives doing.

Don't know a single non-jewish, white male professional who isn't a Trump supporter desu.

Software Development degree from Community College with high honors. Voted Sanders in the primaries and Trump in the General Election.

Bachelors in Business with a minor in Portuguese.
The left controls everything because they get educated while right wing suburban and rural retards take pride in having no education and muh pair of work boots.
I served in the infantry before blue collar faggots come in talking shit. My boots put in more work than your shitty welder boots

I have a masters in physics. Obvs I'm in a different country, but I bet £50 on him to win, and I am enjoying remotely.

Journalism major. No, I didn't go into journalism as a career, I went into computer science. I voted Trump. Not much to support him in now, with the obstructionist Nevertrumpers sucking each other off.

Aboutta graduate with a BS in geology and start with my masters in Spring.

Yes. and it wasn't an meme degree like gender studies.

I have a BS in physics and I love Trump. I don't agree with most of his policy positions but the man has shed light on some serious shit, media manipulation, government corruption, radical leftists, etc, and for that he is doing our country a great service. I'm still hoping he will 'drain the swamp'.

Like I said, no one here will validate your delusions. Papagiorgio is not a big deal at all, in fact it's all part of a larger plan. These busses are running right on schedule and the swamp is being drained one drop at a time.

for lying to someone that he had gotten approval for a meeting that didnt happen
sad

I just say that I attended the University of Wikipedia. What? You expect me to have $10k upfront annually for community college?

College educated =/= Intelligent

Wise fool. Look at campus reform videos.

Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering (physics minor). My dad has an aerospace bachelors. My cousin is a finance grad and a friend has her nursing Bachelor's. Those are about the only people I know who voted Trump along with me that have degrees.

But I too noticed people don't like talking about it in public. I know I didn't.

why would you lie and commit a federal crime if there's nothing to hide though

right here, niggerfaggot.

Yes I have a business degree work for an insurance company in one of the largest cities in America

The vast majority of people making more than 50k a year voted for trump.

The left derives it’s power from the masses of low paid workers

The average us household income is 59k a year meaning 2 adults take home under 30k each which is pathetic

Yes. University educated, graduated with honors, have a master's degree and am a business owner.

Trump won the popular vote for everyone making $50k+. That group is a mix of college educated and blue collar.

Graduated from a top 50 private uni here in the USA. Finished with two degrees in my four years there.

Ex-military, Doctorate in healthcare related field. Above average intelligence. Forced into voting in the lesser of two evils. Many military family and friends. Heard too many stories about the Clinton's and Obama to ever vote for the DNC again. Still regret it every Trump talks but I do it again to avoid the alternative.

Idk, I had my fair share of it in my business etiquette and public speaking courses.

uhh no he actually lost the popular vote so not a majority there

and before someone invokes the illegal voters meme ask yourself who would risk years in jail or getting deported to cast a single improper vote? would take a lot of Soros money to a lot of people and someone would have told the public by now

Well since they assumed the incoming president would cover up all of their crimes I'd say you have a lot of people who would take this "risk".

>educated
>using fuckfacebook

As an 18-year-old user, is college worth it, or is it a meme?

meme

Not worth it if you have the talent or connections to make six figures already.

I think it’s still worth it especially if you go into a stem field or learn some specifically marketable like business Or finance.

Many companies just want a college dagree for a certain level of job and above. So until companies don’t demand college degrees id get one.

On a practically sense, like do you learn anything of value in the modern university? Not really

I graduated in 2012 and I learned very little that was useful outside of anacidemic context.

I’d argue that in 15 years college will not be seen as the necessity it is now, hell thst entire view is already rapidly declining

If you major in something with "Engineering" in the name. Otherwise learn a trade.

Did undergrad and med school at an Ivy League,
still voted Trump

well since she lost the voter fraud panel should have found something by now, it shouldn't be too hard if there were millions of fraud voters right?

you have to be a special breed of retard to believe what is an obvious deflection from actual voter suppression after having repealed the Voting Rights Act

That depends on how you look at it.

If you think of college as an investment, then it's a pretty solid one, as long as you study in something that will make you money. For example, if I spend $20k to go to college, but end up getting a job that pays $100k annually, then it's certainly been worth the investment. That's not to say that college is imperative for that $100k job, mind you, but it could help.

Take what you're interested in and ask people that do it for a living what they're looking for.

Yes
I double majored in Computer Science and Statistics at a top 25 STEM school (no I'm not specifying which one Mr. CIA) and now work as an actuary.

Yep, most the Trump people I know either are educated or own businesses.

Graduated magma cum laude in finance and quantitative analysis. You mad?

PhD candidate in genetics and bioinformatics trump supporter here. Most of my co-workers and mentors are trump supporters too, I think it's less rare than people think to have college educated people support trump. There's also very few nu-males and sjws that make it into these areas of expertise.

So you're too stupid to even read the news. Let me guess, if it isn't on HuffPo you don't know anything about it.

Pa, Va, Co, In, Ok, Ky, are all states that have proven voter fraud in the last year. This is even with Soros owning the majority of voting machines in this country...

Majority of frat guys are pro trump and right-wing. Also happens that they're typically business or finance majors.

bachelor's degree here.

My degree is in mechanical engineering. Or as liberals call it: Climatology and sex study.

there's absolutely no proof in any of those states and the soros machines thing has been debunked

>mentions huffpo to deflect from reading retarded news outlets himself

>You are not smart unless you take out 100k in loans for a Master's in African Sociology and get a 40k a year office job