Lutherans in Sweden make fun of Jesus

expressen.se/nyheter/tacossuktande-jesus-far-folk-att-vilja-lamna-svenska-kyrkan/

Other urls found in this thread:

expressen.se/nyheter/tacossuktande-jesus-far-folk-att-vilja-lamna-svenska-kyrkan/
youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM
youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA
themediareport.com/2015/11/30/spotlight-movie-review/
counterpunch.org/2016/02/29/oscar-hangover-special-why-spotlight-is-a-terrible-film/
culturewars.com/CultureWars/Archives/cw_jan98/cod_sexed.html
culturewars.com/2002/boston_ped.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Lutherans
they are the Christian niggers

"you will know them by their fruits"

How any christian is protestant is astonishing to me

really med me think

>Lesbian Bishop takes down cross to avoid offending Arabs
At this point your story is just confirming something we all knew was true for quite some time
We need to pray for the swedish church

>He's making fun of a jew

>He is a Paganlarper

>he assumes I'm a pagan larper

what are you if you call making fun of Jesus ok because he was a jew

A nazi

Nazis were christians , paganlarp boi

>Nazis were christians
incorrect

you are delusional

you are

no you

German Nazis were mostly Christian, I don't know about the Swedish ones though.

This is why I hat most prods in general nowadays. Its such a fucking meme, they treat it more like a social club ffs
thats not to say all prods are bad, I've got a very good friend of mine who's a lutheran, woke on jews and what not
#notallprods

J A D E D

All three of those creeps are homos. Disgusting.

>Lutherans in Sweden make fun of Jesus

That's because protestants are heretics and blasphemers.

/thread

So are Catholics

This

exactly

>The original Church of God founded by Christ himself is heretical because it has made no deviations in doctrine since its foundation
wew lad

Are theere any standards to their clothes or do they just pick whatever is available?

they specifically mimic ancient egyptian priests

>the papacy says that verse is talking about them so it MUST be true
So if Peter was the rock then that must mean the rock in Daniel that smashes the statue is the papacy, right? So God's kingdom is on earth even though Jesus said his kingdom is not of this world?

that is not catholicism neither protestantism

Im guessing Orthodox? desu I don't know much about the differences between that faith and mine other than priests being able to marry, will have to look into it
>So if Peter was the rock then that must mean the rock in Daniel that smashes the statue is the papacy, right? So God's kingdom is on earth even though Jesus said his kingdom is not of this world?
Nigger what?

Protestantism was a mistake

I didn't mean that. Why isn't there a standard "uniform" for those bishops like in other countries? Why are their staves different?

>Nigger what?
>not knowing prophecy
Ah, a larper.

Begone satan

>The Führer is deeply religious, though completely anti-Christian. He views Christianity as a symptom of decay. Rightly so. It is a branch of the Jewish race. This can be seen in the similarity of their religious rites. Both (Judaism and Christianity) have no point of contact to the animal element, and thus, in the end they will be destroyed. The Führer is a convinced vegetarian on principle. —Goebbels Diaries, 29 December 1939

He was very Catholic but betrayed God and Christ for Hitler

I dont understand what you mean.catholic bishops and protestant bishops weat the same clothes wherever they are.Same with orthodox ones.It is just those two that have an uncanny resemblance with ancient egyptian priests.Their staves are different maybe because of differences in hierarchy

>So God's kingdom is on earth even though Jesus said his kingdom is not of this world
you people are actually insane and you don't know how to structure a proper argument bfs

In regards to the quote, are you trying to argue that God has no power over Earth? God has power over all the universe, Earth most defiantly included.

There are two cities, The City of man and the City of God, the difference between the two is that God ALLOWS those of us in the city of man to err and then (hopefully) redeem ourselves. That doesn't mean that God has no say over both cities, and it is his Church, the Catholic Church which administrates the City of man at his behest

Lutherans are the most cucked of the trillions of meme tier protestant denominations

Not all Lutherans. The mainline elca is pozzed beyond repair. The LCMS and to my knowledge AALC are more conservative than alot of evangelicals

Do you have a source for this?

>Lutherans are the most cucked of the trillions of meme tier protestant denominations
/thread

you lot are next

Merkel is a Lutheran

Swedish church acted as a brothel for immigrants to fuck underage Swedish girls, why the fuck haven't they been excommunicated?

>Three homosexuals LARPing as clergy.

Just let the muslims take over, Senpai.

>that flag

I can't find any source for this quote aside from jewish sites and a Varg video kek

>expressen.se/nyheter/tacossuktande-jesus-far-folk-att-vilja-lamna-svenska-kyrkan/

i thought that women can not speak in church?
why protestant does not respect the bible ?

because they are obviously not Christians

>There are two cities, The City of man and the City of God
Give some verses.

I am a lifelong agnostic but that kind of shit hurts to look at. Not even ''Christians'' take the Christ seriously anymore. They fell for the tricks of cultural marxist.

Christianity is so very dead. At least in Northern Europe.

Goebbels was not exactly christian.

youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM

Neither are Catholics.

I'm referring to "The City of God" by St. Agustine
get into theology some time boy

Ah, not scripture. FUCK OFF.

>You're argument is based in logic inspired by scripture, and not directly from scripture, therefore it is invalid and I win!
what's it like to have the mind of a child?

>He is asking "Is it Pagan" to practice Christian charity. The Press called them Pagan so that Christians would not vote for the NSDAP. Goebbels was pointing out that the NSDAP is acting more Christlike than those who accused them of being Pagan. During the 1930s Christianity was considered to be good and so the Mainstream Media associated the NSDAP with Pagans.

Also they still push this shit in America all the time, at least in the heartland and south so that the right wing in the US(christians) don't become bad goys and start liking Hitler.

why ?
but i am disonest not every protestant denomination are at sweden level .
How many of the population in sweden are religious ? Does they have fondamental mouvement ?

>Does they have fondamental mouvement?
I'm curious too actually, are there any fundamental protestant groups in Europe? Calvinists maybe?

>'Lutherans'
>Showing the very LEFT Lutherans

There are different Lutheran Church Governances tard.
They don't agree with eachother at all

Lutheran Church Missouri Synod is the conservative one, and they DO NOT let women become priests and they DO NOT let other religions pray with them LOL.

Wake the fuck up sheeple.

i know that it exist evengelical mouvement( i do not know if that count at fondamental neither their program) , but honnesltly , i can speak for french only , but we have fondamental catholic . howewer

>wake up sheeple
>is Lutheran

If your right wing Lutherans are doing nothing against the left wing Lutherans then you have a problem.Also you have a problem with your religion because , as catholicism , there are many who claim to follow the religion and are openly degenerate.Ths does not happen in Orthodoxy

yeah, your fundamental catholic movement seems great,theyre run by SSPX right? we've got some of them over here too, God bless them
>evangelical+fundementalist?
idk desu, id have to see em myself
to be honest, protestantism in general is to Christianity what "kekistan" is to Sup Forums

i am myself catholic , but i can not agree with you . Protestantism i think have some right about problem in the church , honnesly i do not support their decision , but when you see preecher that come in france to preech protestantism even they know the possibility to be burn , tortured is hight . You have to respect at least their faith in their mission.

Today i can not really speak, but they have too much freedom maybe, that lead them to accept anything.

Prods capitulated to modernism. Thats what killed them, they move with the times and whatever is trending

yea, missionaries are respectable

Because they are sola scrip-

>expressen.se/nyheter/tacossuktande-jesus-far-folk-att-vilja-lamna-svenska-kyrkan/

yeah because becoming a protestant and then larping as a pope totally makes one a true christian

there are plenty of protestants that dont give a fuck about christianity-with-costumes

Most Christians in Sweden are openly atheist

(((Swedish))) """""""""""""""""""""""""''"church"""""""""""""""""""""""""''"

prods kek

>protestants
>not going to hell

Pick one

7th day adventists, aside from them not much

Ahahah you are a funny Nigger.
Only catholics are Christian.

really in europe with the execption of french, the winner are not the protestant

They are ready are. Following Luthor males you automatically excumungated. We may not know, but He knows.

>Image of Jesus exited for #tacofriday makes people want to leave the church
wtf

Guess we're really talking about the last drop in the bucket, with lesbian bishops wanting to remove crosses from churches to not offend freaking mudshits. Marrying homos etc. The rubberband is overly stretched and it will snap I guess.

Tons of people also left here after the homoshit

A FUCKING WAHMEN ???
WTFFFFFFFFFF

What you just said is absolutly stupid, friend

I grew up LCMS and they're p. legit, though they never formally excommunicated the Seminex heretics. Wisconsin Synod is fucking hardcore though. They ended communion reciprocity after the Seminex scandal.

*They ended communion reciprocity with the LCMS after the Seminex scandal

>Let womyn be priests
>This leads to lesbian bishops
>Which leads to marrying homos
>Which leads to them wanting to remove crosses from the church
>Which leads to mocking Jesus and even God
>Excusing it with "but we believe in a God with humor"
And they wonder why people leave their phony ass cunt crap

This is why they should have been kept out in the first place. I'm not christian but this is just a plain mockery from A to Z or A to Å in sweden's case

Pope Benedict XVI is /ourguy/ and the true pope. "Francis" is a kike usurper.

>not catholic
You should convert then

Do me a favor and search up the amount of registered Christians in Sweden, and compare that to the ampunt of swedes identifying as atheist or agnostic, friend

a church of perversion and mockery, is no church off God. It is a church of Satan

That would be almost all churches in Sweden

Pope Franciscus is only undercover. He is already talking about returning to the old roots

Christ was the most anti-jew jew. Literally showed the path on how to resist their bribing and temptations.

Exactly

at which time women have been accepted as priest ? It is the same in england , norway or danemark,finland ? Nobody they something about this( you do not have protestant of protestant :) ) ?

You cannot be Christian and athiest at the same time, friend.

Nailed it

Go molest mire kids, freak.

>Protestants
>Christians
Long live Orthodoxy!

You still find the old kind of die hard evangelicals too user. Here they for the most part live in the western part of the country. There are still some here and there spread around too

youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA

it is not for nothing that a lot of jew hate jesus

Besides he didn't and it changes a lot

catholics are the only western christians,eastern orthodox churches are ok.

>buying into the Jewish media narrative
The so-called "Catholic abuse scandal" is misdirection. Most of the cases are from the '60s, and many of those are false accusations.

The facts:
>priests are statistically less likely to be molesters than other groups
>pedophilia exists in Judaism and Islam to a greater degree
>Hollywood shut down a documentary about its own pedophile problem
>the Boston Globe ignored sexual abuse in public schools and supported what the diocese was doing in the 80's and 90's
>many of the accusations were based on unreliable testimony and questionable evidence like "repressed memories"

themediareport.com/2015/11/30/spotlight-movie-review/
counterpunch.org/2016/02/29/oscar-hangover-special-why-spotlight-is-a-terrible-film/
culturewars.com/CultureWars/Archives/cw_jan98/cod_sexed.html
culturewars.com/2002/boston_ped.html