Podestas and the disappearance of Madeline Mcann

I'm sure this isn't the first time this thread has appeared on Sup Forums, but why is nobody talking about this in wake of the new allegations surrounding the Posesta brothers???

Pic related, computer generated facial recognition from police sketches of persons wanted in abduction of Madeleine McCann

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ek0HH71LW34
youtube.com/watch?v=pELKbz9HaoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah....it's clearly them.

One of the more obvious mysteries about these fucking pedos.

bump

bump

Someone needs to contact Portugal police, and also the family.

Although at this time I'm sure the parents are aware of the PODESTA CONNECTION

this should be sticky

Not denying it, but with someone of their status I doubt they'd do the dirty work themselves

The likeness is undeniable, and they were in the area when she disappeared. Sadly, nothing ever comes of this, ever.

One of our FBI insiders can confirmed the Intelligence community indicates John and Tony Podesta were in Praia da Luz, Portugal on May 3rd 2007– the day Madeleine McCann vanished.

The Podesta brothers were staying with a friend named “Clem.” Clement Freud, the grandson of psychopathology sex expert Dr. Sigmund Freud, who was known to be a pedophile. This is a quote from our insider: “Of greater interest is that fact that Freud owned a villa in Praia da Luz.”

Is pic related her?

Doing it themselves gave them that extra little "high". Adrenochrome makes people do weird things.

Got banned trying to post this..
2spooky4me
Just lolz GCHQ honest

I dont have time to repost this, YES Podesta and his brother kidnapped that girl.

my theory
>Podestas are involved in intl kid-smuggling-prostitution ring, Mccanns pimp their own daughter for shekels and power
>Podestas arrange to rent Maddie while staying at Freud`s mansion
>Mccanns drug Maddie as usual ahead of scheduled pick-up
>Drugged up Maddie falls and smashes her head, maybe suffocates
>Maddie found dead, panicked cover-up begins
>White hats inside justice dept know about the ring, but overwhelming corruption within keeps them silent, so they whip up sketches that look like weiner and the podestas and maxwell, just to fuck with them

the parents went to have dinner with Cement Freud after the 'disappearance'.

CF was a celebrity involved with TV and politics, and was posthumously outed as a paedophile.

Kate McCann raves about him in her book, she thought he was great.

I just wonder if he was a middleman for the Pedostars.

the McCanns had dinner with Clement after Maddie went missing.

Manafort laundered $18,000,000 in the last 10 years but you can make 5 Mill a year playing video poker Lasvegas

those two sketches are of the same suspect. And don't you think that if the Podestas were running some child abduction syndicate they'd hire thugs to do their dirty work?

>those two sketches are of the same suspect.

That's the story that was given by the private investigator who produced the e-fits. This is an example of parallel construction. He was letting authorities know who was behind the kidnapping, without revealing how he actually got the info.

Come on, the pizzagate stuff is somewhat interesting, but the Podesta/Madeline McCann conspiracy just makes you look schizophrenic.

this is a good channel dedicated to suspicious things surrounding the Maddy case. youtu.be/ek0HH71LW34

>Yeah....it's clearly them.
>One of the more obvious mysteries about these fucking pedos.

They are blessed by the jew. So the FBI whores will not do their job. Its nice being rich and powerful. Unlike you poor fag anons.

OP Here. Why did I get banned? Wtf..

>John Podesta "pool party" email and "pizza-related handkerchief" email suggest pedo.

>Podestas closely connected to Comet Pizza

>Tony Podesta email: "seated next to the kids, so a little wired." ("I'm stimulated because these kids have me sexually aroused").

>They are known to vacation in Portugal

>The Podestas have a friend named Clement Freud who owns a villa in Praiz Da Luz, where McCann "went missing." Freud has been outed as a pedophile. The McCanns actually stayed at Freud's house during the media circus after the kidnapping.

>John Podesta's former Chief of Staff worked for Clement Freud's PR company.

>sketches are almost exact likenesses of Podestas.

Why are you trying a murder was really a kidnapping? Imagining a conspiracy is more interesting if it has more parts?

Those pedophile scum deserves nothing less than 30rnds into their weak, sick and depraved bodies.

Hang them all! Fuck those kikes!

Bullshit faggot stop shilling for child murderers it's real they were there during the 2007 Bilderberg meetings in Portugal, John Podesta's emails from this time period have all been scrubbed. The e-fit sketches match them perfectly. They did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pELKbz9HaoM