TICK TOCK TRUMP CUCKS

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41808227

Looks like your boy really is turning out to be a chump for the Russians.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/file/1007271/download
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YAWN

no collusion

no, you must have missed the press conference

Uh oh. Someone hasn’t heard about Podesta.

Shills out in force today.

You must have missed the part where Russia pretty much funded shitposting against Shillary

>muh pizzagate

please go before you shoot up another pizza joint

>anyone that criticizes muh goy ass president is a shill

>>>r/the_donald

Well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends, but be honest with yourselves; what else did you think would be the inevitable outcome? Donald J. Trump, the Savior of the West, Hero of the American People. Say it out loud, repeat it to yourself, and be honest; it sure sounds silly, doesn’t it? But you knew that. You knew it on June 15th, 2015, and the thought never left your mind, instead you just buried it. Buried it deep inside, where it wouldn’t bother you anymore, the nagging insecurity and the absolute incredulity of the whole thing. You knew this house of cards was bound to collapse, you just didn’t know when, or how bad it would actually get. Now here we are, 2 years later with a country in absolute shambles. A country that, you wouldn’t be too far off in deeming the “Kremlin 2.0,” seeing as how it has been more or less confirmed that that’s how we got to this place to begin with. It was a fun ride, an emotional ride, but the time has come. As the impeachment begins, don’t be hard on yourselves; the Russian propaganda was palpable to say the least, and for low IQ voters such as yourselves it’s easy to see how you could have fallen for such an obvious ruse. I digress, however. It’s time to let the big boys take charge, it’s time to truly make this country great again, by impeaching the one man standing in the way.

How is дaт a bad thing?

slavgro, plz. As if you'd want the US shitting up your elections. Then again they're broken enough that the US or any country can't.

Not shills, shills are the one who post as their day job. where do you think the ptg posts come from? these are the lurkers who write when there is something to write. The ones that react to the evidence.

The whole show is finally being exposed to be what many expected. The USSA is no better than any third world Banana republic, their politics is filled to the brim with corruption, from many sides. USA must burn.

UHHH, it's nothing! This has nothing to do with Trump! Hillary is the real criminal! He-heh... They were just low-level staffers -- honest! MAGA!

I agree wholeheartedly. I for one cannot wait for our true leader to take the crown. President Pence will truly make this country great again!

Tick tock

Pence is literally Trump's gambit against getting impeached by democrats.

Its hilarious. They are literally saying that the American people are so retarded, that some Russian internet trolls shitposting, swung our entire prwsidential election, and nobody even questions this narrative. I dont care if Trump himself directly hired Russians to shitpost on his behalf, that doesnt mean shit. Does nobody take the time to really think about this for a few seconds. How weak is our democracy if some internet trolls can change the outcome of our presidential election?

I, for one, cannot wait to electrocute the gays!

>0,02$

It's an inherent defect in democracy unfortunately.

LOGH is too real.

>0.005 shekels

maybe if you shill didnt all appear at once you could pass as a normal person. take you 2¢ and choke yourself with it faggot nigger
see you at the next news cycle

For a leaf you're pretty shit at bantz. Holy shit.

how was my post even banter ? christ youre so new it hurts. you'd figure hired shills would have some basic experience online before posting.

Oh, so you're one of the cucks that take Sup Forums seriously.

In that case...

_donald

>pol is satire
here you go, thank for confirming your newfaggotery yet again. go back to whatever shitty board youre coming from nigger

>MUH AWOOVEMENT

Make like a tree and get the fuck off my thread you useless, unfunny leaf,

>my thread
>flag posting

LOCK HIM UP!

Yeah, that’s in no way what this is about. You cannot work directly with a foreign government to conspire to commit crimes (hacking) for your benefit.

It’s a shit argument to make that “do people really think Americans are so dumb” when you are literally too stupid to even no what is going on. Americans aren’t that dumb. Conservative voters aren’t even really that dumb. They are dishonest though and time and time again they have been shown to spread information that they knew was false or at least extremely misleading so long as it supports their views.

Deny it all you want, but the evidence is there for all to see.

It's not shills, it's lefty dorks thinking they got a higher win. That they believe it to be one shows how weak their position is. If this is the bottom, Trump stock is going up, yet again.

You getting salty over getting called out for your flag? I guess you really aren't familiar with this place...

Which podesta? John? The guy from Hillary’s campaign? What he do? Nothing afaik, right?

Or do you mean Tony Podesta, the one who stepped down today?

TICK TOCK DRUMPFBABIES

from the onlinenews it really looks like its bad for donald.
how is the local news reporting it?

>pic
>outs himself
Yer in trouble, boy.

>league of legends lingo
>projection

i dont get your post

Ignore him. It's fall now. He'll have to leave eventually.

Seems like yer lost, boy. Your mama ain't here ta save ya. Now run along. Git.

justice.gov/file/1007271/download

SIKE SON

this is the most lying pathetic jewish satanic womany bitch ass piece of garbage pedo board on the internet

Stop with the endless subversion you fucking monster

You cunts are obsolete, let humanity move on

>all trump did was hire foreign agents lol

Still zero evidence of collusion.

Democrats still can’t win elections, so they try using the FBI to do what they couldn’t do at the ballot box.

Shit clocks tickin

You obviously don't even know the details of the story. Trump is still you president faggot. Have fun jacking off to the msm evening news tonight anyways. First liberal "win" in 1.5 years. Slow clap

"Your boy"... proceeds to post article from BBC. Aka state run media of Britain. So edgy bro. Real anti establishment and counter culture. You got some really official narratives there

What's this guys full name again?

How many Jewish tricks can you spot in one post?

MAGA

Mike "taking penis up the ass and fronting with gay bash" Pence

My god, has there ever been someone more in the closet than this asshole? Please just get him a dick already and be done with it. It’s coming out of his eyeballs for fucks sake.

>m-muh podesta

the desperation among trumpcucks is truly comical. no wonder you cant hold down a job

kek