What's the point of this character?

What's the point of this character?

fang fetish.

To be a more tolerable Haruhi?

The artist is making everyone acknowledge his drawing skills by showing the character's forehead.

Fang
Forehead
Pure hotness

To be a playful and supportive instigator who justifies exotic situations and backgrounds with her wealth, as well as exposition and author commentary through her brash yet insightful remarks.

Also plot relevance and assisting Kyon sometimes

Their potential as a genki duo was never properly exploited in the main series

To be better than Haruhi as she isn't a huge bitch.

It'd be in s3

A bigger mystery

>Their potential as a genki duo was never properly exploited in the main series
That's something I definitely wanted from the series.

Nyo-ron~

I wanted it from the doujins too but it never happened

pump n dump

She had surprisingly big titties.

She has a great song.

Came to post this.

Did they fug in this timeline?

Tsuruya was my first and so far only waifu.

Marriage.

Tsuruya gives the story a sense of depth by feeling out of place. She is an outsider both from a contentual and a narrative point of view. She doesn't fit into the world as she is basically the only character in the show on par with Haruhi in terms of sheer energy and quick-wittedness and the only regular human besides Kyon who seems to know an awfull lot about everything going on. Koizumi even comments on this when he claims she might be doing something "extremely important like fighting evil somewhere" but it has nothing to do with the SOS brigade. She's basically the main character of a different, untold story that happens to take place in the same universe as Haruhis plot.

Someone has to be best girl.

The far-too-little they did in Yuki just made me want more. The way they were written, you'd think they were meant to play off of one another.

Nyoron~

Will we ever find out just exactly WTF that thing Tsuruya unearthed in their mountain when Kyon ordered her to dig in "that" spot?

They mentioned it near the end of Surprise(Final).

She was my first waifu.

>first
You must be an unfaithful cuck then.

Since Tanigawa seems to have run out of ideas for the series probably not.