"This Has Nothing To Do With Trump" Sarah Sanders On Paul Manafort

"This Has Nothing To Do With Trump, This Happened Before Trump's Campaign Even Started" Sarah Sanders Destroys NBC Reporter Over Paul Manafort Indictments
youtu.be/RvscI3p8DCU

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-30/trump-falsely-tweets-that-manafort-indictment-predates-campaign
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The natural follow up question would be: why would Trump hire a criminal?

Because he's had Jews advising him the entire time.

This, Jews will frequently give bad advice if they think it will benefit them.

Because he wasnt a convicted criminal at the time.

He thought he was a stand-up guy that had worked with prominent people. He found out he was wrong and promptly fired him. This is turning towards hilldawgs camp and all the shills know. Nov 4th might actually turn into something if the swamp monsters are scared enough. It might be their last shot at power

So then why did Trump hire him to chair his campaign?

Manafort wasn't a COMPLETE nobody in domestic politics, but his resume for decades has been padded with work spent lobbying for foreign agents and dictators in exchange for a personal fortune in blood money. The guy is a human gordian knot of conflicts of interest and business and personal ties with Russian oligarchs.

This is leading up to Trump and its going to answer the question why the bridge between them was ever built at all, its way too fucking late for them to cut that cord.

>Sarah Sanders Destroys NBC Reporter

That's like asking why directors would have Kevin Spacey in their movies if he is a pedophile. Manafort was not convicted of any crimes until now.

Wrong direction there, Bucko. This is pointing back towards the Podestas. Tony Podesta just resigned from the Podesta Group because of this. Gates and Manafort both have ties to that group.

well, how does a guy that conspires against america get the trump teams ear?

By being politically connected and having money. The real question should be "what kind of background check did team Trump do and why didn't it catch this?" And there may very well be a perfectly reasonable answer to that question.

By saying he has connections with Tony Podesta and can line up some underage booty holes for the establishment brass to pound during the convention in exchange for not destroying the GOP by getting Ryan the nomination.

She's 100% right.

The left collectively creamed itself today, thinking Drumpf is finished, but in reality, Manafort is being charged for alleged crimes he committed while working for the Podesta Group.

Nothing in the indictment has anything to do with Trump or collusion with Russia.

If only liberals could read.

>Before Trump's Campaign Even Started
2 0 1 6

>Before Trump's Campaign Even Starte
2 0 1 7

>Manafort was not convicted of any crimes until now.

He hasn't even gone to trial let alone been convicted

Has anyone else been fapping all day to the left and DNC getting objectively and irrefutably BTFO beyond literally any repair while Trump and the right inarguably reign supreme? My dick is chapped.

>inb4 literally delusional inner city ghetto and suburban retards prove they're delusional by disagreeing with me in any way whatsoever

I bet there are tapes of Trump calling her a stupid fat cow and that he only picked her because she was ugly as sin like her dad so the media would be forced to handle her with kiddy gloves.

>between at least 2005 and 2015

What amazes me is how they're dancing around like this is some kind of victory. All this hype over the investigation and all they can get is Manafort for something completely unrelated. They just look so stupid.

gotta say I love watching karma in play. Karma always gets you. EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING TIME. If you act like a piece of shit all the time, eventually it WILL catch up to you. Take note, kids.

>can't read

this is such a lose/lose shit show. Remember that all of this shit started because dems needed a scapegoat for why they lost.

Even now almost a whole year later, they're so fucking stupid they can't admit defeat. They're trying to connect Trump to the Manafort indictment while ignoring the Podesta connection. Digging themselves a deeper hole every time they try to spin shit. When it's all said and done, the only option left may be to destroy the media. Their only purpose is to spread propaganda the deep state wants spread. Websites like this one can crowdsource news. There is no longer a need for the MSM.

This is the saddest larp I have ever seen on Sup Forums

Trump is dumbass, he surrounded himself with all these sketchy people and being the dumbass that he was with no background on politics thought that taking leads from Russia was a good idea.

The Clinton Uranium deal is Clinton being a corrupt cunt, giving speeches and receiving n the side, difference her corruption never breaks any laws. She knows the game and can rig it.

I only hope for Trump that he didn't anything more major than this, because so far the blowback is manageable.

Congrats on the (you)'s, shill.

No such thing as karma you fucking brainlet. They where fucking idiots that thought they could get away with this bs.

Not some magical curse

>I only hope for Trump that he didn't anything more major than this,

He didn't do a fucking thing
even remotely

>This Happened Before Trump's Campaign Even Started
Huh funny about that, no, it didn't.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-30/trump-falsely-tweets-that-manafort-indictment-predates-campaign

I've heard this spin before and I don't buy it. All roads lead to Podesta. Once he's nailed, the dominoes will fall.

>Between in or around 2008 and 2017

Wrong Podesta, Ivan

Because he’s worked on Republican campaigns for decades

That's why he's going to get fucked. The moron spent this whole campaign election letting establishment types run his shit and leading him to the slaughter. The dumbass invited all these fuckers in to stab him in the back and he's still not even aware its about to happen.

He’s worked on shitloads of campaigns

>manafort was still evading taxes when he worked for trump for a few months

Wow what amazing insight

Karma is a thing. Put bad shit out into the world and it comes back to eat you alive. You are what you think and the DNC is anti American scum

Yeah they spent an entire year and all they did was ruin the lives of a few dc insiders and implicate the fucking podestas of all people

This is an absolute backfire into the dc establishment because manafort is a long time figure with the bushes and Clinton’s going back to the 80’s

Tony will lead to John, shill.

Gates.