When the fuck did Nazis become so popular to hate again?

When the fuck did Nazis become so popular to hate again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jew money want to influence gaymers

the game was a complete bomb so its not very popular

Sup Forums here
stay the fuck away from us

Memes are funny at first, but everyone gets sick of them rather quickly.

Go back to neo.. oh wait

stay in your containment board

This

Can't have one thread without MY NAZI FEEFEES ARE HURT

whats that? go to Sup Forums and shit it up? is that what you want?

Have fun working out your daddy issues! XOXO

>he doesnt hate nazis

Nigger we've hat nazis the whole time you faggot.

yeah
do it
see what happens

Go ahead and waste your time. The board is nothing but trash anyway.

because they were a crappy organization, which is why they came and went in less than a decade lol

>over-reaching
>mindless
>lacked proper self-awareness
>no sense of politics, resorted straight to violence

even if you remove the whole 'we hate all people who aren't aryan' bit, they're still a terrible organization that can't get anything done except destroy stuff

>stay in your containment board
Oh shoot I thought this WAS Sup Forums

Fucking retard

People like you make me hope the entirety of Sup Forums becomes pol.

just remember that and everything should be fine
bye

IGN gave it a 9.1
How and why, I have no clue...

>How and why

Jews and liberal traitors virtue signaling.

Since “someone” wanted to paint a new target for everyone to hate as a distraction for what’s really going.

see I always thought killing nazis was fine, just as fun as demons in doom
but this blatant politicism has made me weirdly sympathetic to the nazis
fuck this website for making me think

Rev up those proxies

Kill yourself commie trash

Maybe you should head over to neofag or resetera if youre this triggered. I hear they have safespaces for pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

If we have another 15-20years of only ww2 games I'll freak out.

I swear, if I have to play ONE MORE American soldier storming the beaches of Normandy I'm going to go ballistic

It has always been popular.
Since 45 the jews have owned the world

>muh nazi fee fees
>WTF WHY ARE THESE NAZIS ON MUH BOARD
>WTF WHY IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT SHIT I DON'T LIKE
>WTF MUH BORING WAIFU BOARD IS BEING INVADED
>FUCKING Sup Forums FAGS!
Sounds like you're the pussy that needs a safe space lad.

When Dotard decided to make politics a hobby and autists like Richard Spencer decided to hold torch rallies.

I mean the first Wolfenstein remake came out years ago, but I bet they're banking on it now.

Since the left became huge weeping pussies. Or, actually, doubled, nay, quadrupled down on becoming weeping pussies.

I think it might actually be good. the nazies as designated villains have been so over-used that they are getting stale and people harping on muh evil nazis getting ridiculous even amongst many normies.
just too much of it.

are there really that many?
only cod2 and MoH AA come to mind

honestly the true culprit is stalingrad

WW2 is pretty unexplored
the african campaigns, the partisan struggles in the baltics and balkans, the warsaw uprising, the countless battles with the chinese and japs, spy ops in sweden and norway, the hunt for the bismarck, shit even the holocaust is never shown
theres still fuel in the tank I think, It's just that developers are retards

Look at the reviews, sales, and current players for that "game" and tell me if you think that's true.

Sales say otherwise. However, it's not my type of game. I'm a PVP guy.

Everyone not paid to like it hates it. The ones that want to play it on PC have to flip a coin on if it'll crash their entire system.

It's fucked.

stop
it's a successful game as far as SP games go these days
it's not good by any measure but denying reality undermines your cause

although denying reality seems to be the foundation for a lot of folks here, cant admit to themselves that they are traitors

this

>Popular
Look at the sales and compare it to the releases of other Triple A games.

Nazis have always been a good go to villain in movies and games, it really isn't that hard to make them an antagonist.
The problem I have with this game is that they focused so much on the narrative instead of the fucking game, I think the sam can be said of the new CoD from the looks of it as well.

When the fuck were Nazis unpopular to hate?

Are there any good ww2 shooters where you get to play as Nazis?
I never played the red orchestra games, do those?

when the jews forgot about the muslims

>YFW COMMIE SCUM BUYS WOLF2 AND HIS MONEY ENDS RIGHT IN TRUMP POCKET.

this
multiplayer of CoD WaW is about all I can think of

you mean r/the_donald

Sup Forums has objectively bad taste in vidya tho

Dat snek though

What did the shill mean by this?

Im not the only assblasted by made up political agendas.

Every socio-normative individual from 1945 onward has and will continue to hate Nazis

The movement will never gain momentum. The greatest power they've ever attained is in their natural state, the prison system.

Is this another article using twitter posts from a bunch of nobodies who are actually complaining about appropriating MAGA?

>Sales say otherwise
The sales are shit, this game has had a massive marketing campaign

lame
thanks though

nice trips

I want to see console sales as well. Seems like most games only have sales from the UK.

Like I go on your kike board. What the fuck are you even doing here whining like a retared, you dumb cunt.

You have to look at console sales since most people buy it on that platform.

Do what?

What really pisses me off, I won $40 in Gamestop gift cards and the season pass for the game but haven't received any of them.

More than hearts of iron? Damn shame

hoi4 is bad anyway

Phonefag. Autocorrected for some reason.

When Infinite Warfare flopped.

The Wolfy breads on Sup Forums are the only places I've seen on the net that actually try to claim that Wolfy 2 is a success. Of all the weird places to shill your shit game. I never see Wolfy 2 on any of the top boards on any gaming sites. The only thing I can concede is that it does get high ratings but so what. These are the same assholes who constantly score crap like Mass Effect 3 a 9.9 out of 10. It's easy that most games that pushes a SJW agenda is automatically rewarded a 9 out of 10.

They've always been default vanilla tier villans in reality and fantasy reality games. Nothing special.

What has gone through the roof is the amount of bluepills being crammed into the games lately

Consolefags don't play single player FPS.

>IGN

inglorious bastards

It's always been popular to hate nazis, you dolt.

>it's a successful game as far as SP games go
Top fucking kek. This is not a success, this is Dead Space 2 levels of fuckup. Single player games sell wonderful if they're decent, just look at Nier automata.

this isn't Sup Forums so you first, faggot

It must be so easy to know for an absolute fact that they are "made up political agendas".

Stay stupid, and get ready for a nationalistic push the likes of which has never been seen before.

ayy

Unless xbox is pulling a Hillary Clinton vote from the grave campaign for it's purchases, you gonna have to come up with another excuse.

Probably after the world war they started and lost like bitches.
>being this triggered over a game series that has literally been about mass murdering nazis since its inception 20+ years ago

How was DS2 a fuckup? Did you mean 3?

I heard its only 6 hours of gameplay and like 20 hours of cutscenes

>[world war] they started

LOL

A republican is in the white house. Even fucking Jeb! would have been literally Hitler.

Damn, this is bombing hard.

It flopped get over it.

100 didgeridoos for this heap? Holy fuck am I glad I became a pirate after the PS2.

The fastest moving, most influential board on the fastest moving web culture sight.

Stay irellevent cuck.
Even Hirishimoot zucked your fag mods.

Go back Sup Forumsirgin

>On 1 September 1939, Germany invaded Poland under the false pretext that the Poles had carried out a series of sabotage operations against German targets near the border.
>but if i post the le reddit face i can ignore facts

They always have been, tho'. Are we gonna for get about 12 years ago when Republicans compared everything to Hitler?

Shitting up Sup Forums is like pissing into a sea of piss

christ what a cunt

Because the media told them to. Most people are brainless morons who do whatever the man on the news screen tells them to do.

>under the false pretext
lurk moar. Ashkenazim jews were an oppressive minority and the only mistake Hitler made was not baking all of them.

I honestly don't think the word Nazi became part of common vernacular again until Trump came into office. Before that, it was relegated to movies.

Funny how that works.

>watch a couple of cut scene clips posted online
>game seems like it was written by us parodying extreme sjw views

you aren't even killing nazis, you spend the game fighting guys in generic power armor. the messed up their own premise of shooting nazis.

You know only feds attend those things right?

>ywn get to finish a campaign as a Serb racing west into allied hands to save your brothers in arms only for the dramatic plot twist at the end of being handed over to the communists anyways
Why game?

>Make America (nazi free) Again
>obvious knock at Trump/republicans, calling them all Nazi's
>makers of the game confirm in Glixel interview that they added political messages that suggest such
>say youre not going to support the game for this kind of messaging
>neogaf cries Nazi
>lose game journalist "job"
>neogaf soon after dies and turns out the whole internet hates them for doing that sort of thing

Just watch interviews with the game devs. They're so gay and cucked that it may seem like satire but it's not.