Why do Jews love Jesus so much?

Why do Crypto-Kikes push Christianity as THE solution? Why does your enemy try and convince you to slit your own throat? Molyneux, Wilders, Black Pigeon, Brother Nathaniel, much of the Alt-Lite. Seems they read the writing on the wall and desire to go crypto. And/or they seek to legitimize the jewish state via "prophecy" and "shared judeo-christian heritage and values".

My explanation is that Christianity is controlled opposition. It's reverse psychology that Christianity might seem somewhat anti-semitic. It's because the Jews created Christianity for goys to follow and Judaism was for the Jewish race which they saw as elite.

Judaism teaches Jews to fuck over goys and use them, and Christianity teaches goys to get fucked over and be tools.

Christianity was made by non-white shitskin sand nigger israelites who were ethnically Jewish. Are you really going to trust the words of non-white people for the basis of your spirituality?

>Christianity was made by non-white shitskin sand nigger israelites who were ethnically Jewish
Thus Christianity and true anti-semitism, or true white pride, can never go hand in hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ClPrQ72Cl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. retard who hasn't read the talmud

>To protect Israel.
>To protect Christian non-White immigrants
>Reduce barriers between Christian Whites and Christian non-Whites
Make people more deferential towards Jews
>Possibly to get us a war for Israel
>My explanation is that Christianity is controlled opposition.
Controlled opposition indeed.

It's because he was one of (((them))). Jesus literally introduced cuckoldry in to Europe by creating Christianity. It mostly benefited the "tribe." If Christianity wouldn't have ever existed, Jews would be belts and lampshades.

Also, Christfags are mostly shills. They hate pro white atheists and pagans and want the board to focus on christ because he's a false idol of the demiurge aka the kike god.

>Jesus literally introduced cuckoldry in to Europe by creating Christianity. It mostly benefited the "tribe."
True story. Christian rulers (or should I call them the slaves of the Jew) allowed jews to take over the banking industry by banning usury for everyone but jews. Did you know that rotshild family oriented in Roman empire after christenization?

Brother Nathaniel is the only based one of the listed

Best answer to the spiritual/existential problem: Nietzschean affirmation with the noble spirit and heart of brass (not the edgy hail satan, hedonistic Christian inversion misinterpretation of Nietzsche), as well as using pagan gods and heroes as ideals; also living people who lead noble lives can be idols for you.

Don't run away from the painful and difficult aspects of existence into the arms of a healing deity that brings about a lion & lamb paradise. This is very attractive to those who suffer and hate life.

LARPagan detected. Another northern crusade when?

Shitskin Christ-Shill Detected

Bump!

Jesus was the first betacuck, had no pride, hang around with prostitues and degenerates, never stood up for himself like a hippy faggot.
Pontiac Pilate couldn't even be bothered with him because he was so pathetic but had him killed anyway because he couldn't be bothered with the Jews whining anymore.

most of those movies are shit but christcucks still give them money
fuck hollywood

Hollywood portrayal of Jesus, other than based Mel who they hate, is always trying to smear Christ and Christians. Modern evangelical Christianity and Catholicism are controlled opposition, but only because Jews and faggots took over. For most of history Christianity has been the number one enemy of kikery. Jesus himself rebuked their kike behavior and that was before it even got half as bad as it is now.

Charlemagne needed shekels for his campaigns since dumb Saxons wasted decades of his resources. And plus how can you be so fucking dumb to take knowledge we have today from hindsight and apply it to 1300 years ago?

This! I love to read. This is what Friedrich Nietzsche has to say about (((christianity))):

“Christianity, sprung from Jewish roots and comprehensible only as a growth on this soil, represents the counter-movement to any morality of breeding, of race, privilege: it is the anti-Aryan religion par excellence. Christianity—the revaluation of all Aryan values, the victory of chandala values, the gospel preached to the poor and base, the general revolt of all the downtrodden, the wretched, the failures, the less favored, against ‘race:’ the undying chandala hatred is disguised as a religion of love.” -Friedrich Nietzsche – Twilight of the Idols (Chap. 6)

>t.babbys first psyops
Kikes promote a works based salvation and have come forward to corrupt the doctrine of Christianity.

Read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. Then get back to me.

This is the damn truth right here. Have a meme brother!

The logical tricks you people take are astounding.

>Be Orthodox(correct) Christian
>declare Jews being in league with Satan for 1600 years of its history
>persecute and force convert hem whenever politically possible

That's just Catholicism

>Be Martin Luther
>Write a book called "The Jews and their Lies"

>500 years later
>Christianity is religion controlled by Jews

As long as you aren't some evangelical, infilatrated," there must be a state of Israel" Protestant I have only ever seen Christians side against the state of Israel. Evidence all my Catholic friends view Israel as a menace and would prefer the Kingdom of Jerusalem restored while the anabaptist denomination I was raised in gave aid to Christian Palestinians who were being oppressed by Israel.

If you are going to be anti-Semitic recognize that Christian hasn't be feigning it for centuries but rather pursuing it whether right or wrong.

Of course this line of thought is only meant to somehow justify your "le ebin pagan gods" (read some fucking Plato you uneducated nordcuck) and "le tips fedora".

Excellent thread OP! Hope it goes well. Civil discourse is needed but just remember the fact that dialogue with Christians is like speaking to a stone wall.

This!

The Jewish talmud says that jesus is in hell and that christianity must be destroyed. Jews have been the worst enemies of Christians for the last 2000 years.

>prefer the Kingdom of Jerusalem restored

Reminder that Christianity doesn't say Jews are bad, but that the Jews of today are simply not the true Jews.

Christianity has no problem with Jewishness, it just sees itself as the most Jewish. Look at the verse about synagogue of Satan.

Christianity is also incompatible with the notion of white nationalism. Albeit it is a religion that arguably is against blacks (curse of Ham). But it loves the concept of Jewishness.

How can any one claim to be a proud white person and follow that religion?

>uneducated
>nordcuck
>le fedora
I wonder who is behind this post?

>christcucks in a nutshell

>Muh fedora

KYS shill

>zero substance
I wonder who's behind this post

Saved it!

Debunked. (pic related)

The Anglo Christians who met Vikings were stunned by how clean they were and how much importance they gave to hygiene (now that's unlikely trait for uncivilized people). Viking boats still remains to be one of the greatest things created by humans at that point in time. Most importantly they were Pagans, worshiped Odin and kept Scandinavia ethnically pure.

Why are Christians so dishonest? Is it because of their semitic religion?

In Republic Book 5 Socrates lays out the destruction of polytheism and the reasonall polytheism eventually leads to monotheism. The myths that are told about the gods demonstrate them to merely be humans in behavior, they have no divine behavior. Therefore when creating his Utopia the gods must have all these vices remove from stories about them. Meaning all the gods are subservient to something greater than they, the form of the Good.

This is the reason Socrates was killed, this "impiety" where he rightly saw the gods as not being divine unless they conformed to the Good. Now you fools are attempting to revitalize a religion that died not because of some Jewish conspiracy but rather reverse the natural course of religious thought and trajectory that the form of the Good is what should be worshiped and given praise not some idols.

Of course it's natural, no one reads the classics anymore and if they do they have some postmordernist educating them on the material.

I think it's because, by making your enemy seem as obnoxious as possible (Fundamentalists, Evangelicals, etc.) you make these view points seem so as well, requiring an individual of that religion to either say they don't agree with many of these points (further weakening the opposition) or be ostracized by the greater public.
Try to prove me wrong if you think you can.

>image criticizes Scandinavian Pagans
>posts Roman Greek and Middle Eastern Pagan Architecture and what appears to be a Scandinavian Christian Church

as long as they control the narrative then Christ is a good tool and profitable. They pretend to like America too should we shitcan the country too?

Europe is the name of a semity princess and was used be catholics to refer the Christian roots of western people. Also (((Nietzsche))) was a Zionist.

Not to defend christcucks but something tells me all those jesus movies are made by christians which is why they're usually low budget and shitty since jews wont give them money.

And that cross to the Sickle and hammer is fucking stupid. Over 12 million Christians were targeted and murdered by Bolsheviks.

Christianity was made by brown people, for brown people. The only people who believe that Jesus was in anyway European are fringe religious nuts, all historians know that there were no Europeans in the Middle East when Jesus was born

You can't call yourself a white nationalist if you want to throw away your pagan heritage in favour of a middle eastern religion made by brown people

Also there is no proof Jesus even existed, so why gives those Christian scum the benefit of the doubt?

There's a reason why Jews consider Pagan symbols to be hate symbols, and all white nationalist groups glorify pagan symbols.

In the Jew dominated media, such as in movies, Christians are always portrayed as the ideal, normal, good, American goys.

I know Christcucks are too stupid to read between the lines that Hitler was obviously a Pagan, but to deny that he was heavily fascinated with Paganism and Pagan symbols and had a great respect for it, would be absurd
If you really want to rebel against the kikes, and make a true stand for Europe, then worship the Gods of your ancestors
Christians are the definition of cucks, it's disgraceful.

Never trust a christian. Christians can never be truly ethno-nationalists since their religion forces them to literally LARP as ancient hebrews. Christians inherently view all life as equal, which means they are always protective and sympathetic to non-whites. Christians value their faith over their race, and will find more kinship with a based christian nog than a non-christian white man.

Over 12 million "White People" were targeted and murdered by Jewish Bolsheviks who got in power because of traitorous christcucks.
>Fixed it for you.

Where was the bolsheviks when Russia was still Pagan and strong?

Bump

>conveniently ignores that Rasputin was a pagan occultist

>Worshipping something less than perfection

Are you settling for something less there pagancuck-boi? Can't you handle striving for the perfection the perfect form of the Good would call you to?

Ah yes of course even if a black person was a white nationalist they would have to be wrong because the truth, for you, is as relative as the color of the skin of the speaker. You are what is wrong with our culture. People who think virtue, truth, and beauty are concepts that can be tossed around frivolously are the cause of our decay.

Go ahead live a life of nihilism, but the depression you feel now can only be satisfied when your heart rests in truth. Read some fucking philosophy before you spew shit.

Everything came from God in the beginning. This doesn't apply very well to the Physical World very well though. God cares for nations it's said in Daniel ever nation has an Arch-Angel looking over it. Any nation that suffers tribulation it's guaranteed their own fault. From the lowest peasant to the highest Royalty.
And no Christian follows the Old Testament it's a good read and it's important build up for Christ.
I think Pagans are sub-Consciously envious the Christ chose Jews as his host since they were the first to go towards Monotheism. Of course they murdered him like all the other past Prophets.
The Old Testament is kind of a chronicling of the Jews being horrible people, getting punishment from God, eventually begrudgingly seeking repentance and doing it again and again and again.
Hell most Jews never converted and kept being Jews until Heraclius slaughtered them. A true Christian warrior-king.

and they call christians dishonest...

Maybe they feel kind of bad about it all in retrospect.

I mean he was their king.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ClPrQ72Cl0

>Christianity
That's good
>Associating Christianity with the Ancien Régime
Fuck off m8.

>The individual opinions of the founding fathers are so sacrosanct, they change the nature of a country
You're almost treating them like... prophets.
Look into Trinity vs United States, where the Supreme Court acknowledges the United States as a Christian nation.
Go ahead, bring up the Treaty of Tripoli. I fucking dare you.

DELTE THIS

Any man willing to put his money where his mouth is and die for his ideals has my respect.

The world suffers nothing from Christians but hates them because they reject its pleasures.

Justin Martyr

Do you actually think Constantine promoted those views in your pic?

The New Testament(Καινὴ Διαθήkη) was written in Greek.

>greeks
>sandniggers

Go read the Talmud why won't you?
>but Hollywood made movies about Jesus, this has to mean they secretly love him!
Hollywood makes movies about everything
Besides,the Jews themselves killed,tortured & cursed Jesus till his final moments
>but its NOT WHITE KEK KEK KEK NO WHITE REEEEEEEE

Jew god,simple as that

chistianity is gay

>Justin Martyr
Wow! What a devout Christcuck. I'm sure Jew Jesus sent him to (((heaven))) after his death.

>Christianity
>Pro-White
Choose one.

The founding fathers were overtly white nationalist and anti semitic.

>all the anti-christian posters are memeflags
Activates the ol' Almonds.

Because Jesus isn't the son of God. He even said so himself. The Jews are trying to push him as the son of God and then trying to portray him as some weak numale faggot to subvert Christianity and make Christians weak pushovers who are love their faggot neighbours and are okay with mudslimes living next door.

Jesus was a prophet, not the son of God. Besides the fact he denied the claims he was the son himself, it doesn't even make sense. If you spend more then a few fucking seconds just thinking about it, it's the most nonsensical shit you've ever read. A bit like the over roller coasters and jew-ash soap, aye?

John
23 But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

25 “Who are you?” they asked.

“Just what I have been telling you from the beginning,” Jesus replied. 26 “I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is trustworthy, and what I have heard from him I tell the world.”

58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” 59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.

Unlike the cowardly Atheists and Pagans who like to hide behind their fake ideologies and tree hugging. Christianity is on the record for confronting the Jews head on.

Is it not surprising that with the prevalence of Atheism the Jews are also in ascendancy? Its one thing to blame Christians, its another when Atheism is the official government policy, secularism and tolerance are the buzzwords.

How do you reconcile Christian as a religion for white nations?

>One of the last books of the (((new))) testament.
Oy vey, really activates my almonds.

>imblying Christianity is about pacifism

Snownigger faggot.

>1 post by this ID
>posts a bunch of indy movies that the Jews who own and control hollywood had nothing to do with.
Imagine that...

The only Crusades you're pulling are in Wars for Israel, Christcuck.

Any proof he was jewish, or are you just being christarded?
Zionism is not that bad of an idea.

Kikes love their usury. But Jesus Christ was and is anti-usury. The kikes try to get you to sin and give up your seat in Heaven. Jesus Christ gave the ultimate sacrifice to save you from that spiritual usury. If you accept that he did and believe that he did, you will be saved from the second death. The death of the soul.

>This Kike saved you from the Other Kikes so your Soul can turn Jewish in Heaven.
thismuchdelusion

Palestine is rightful christian clay

I've done this thinking.
Christianity at it's furthest extent is about destroying the "self". IE re becoming one with God. Most of the time it's never treated that way and only a few are willing to become Mystics or Monks and dedicate their life to the Lord.
Mystics serve as a connection to God from this physical plane. It's no coincidence that the decent into decadence and degeneracy coincides wit the death of the Mystic. I'm not talking about Armchair Hermetics I mean monks sitting on top of pillars for 4 decades or living in a cave praying all day.
Most of the time Governments ignore Christian teachings anyways but they should still maintain face as such to combat degeneracy.
So White Nations should maintain Christianity A new denomination in my opinion it's been in dire need of reform.
Since Paganism is and has always been shit.

If you're gonna look into Gnostic writings, you really should be following the path of thought all the way to the end. Not just getting off of it whenever you find something that tickles your selective bias. The demiurge is most logically Saturn in laymen's terms, if you consider all the symbols involved. A lower deity associated with time, this sense of never having enough time and the impending cold breath of death is a great deal of what drives humans to commit the things they do against one another.

Spotted the anglokike. You know as well as I do that Christ was a Judean. Not a modern fake Jew khazarian ashkenazi.

Shill

Kikes hate Christianity
It's pretty well know fact that's been around for about 2000 years

Daily reminder that Jesus wanted his stuff only to be preached to jews and that it wasnt for goyim ears.

This is the typical christian on Sup Forums a non-white that is okay with race mixing.

Dumb Christcuck.
The modern "Jews" aren't the same Jews of yesteryear.
BUT THEY@RE ALL KIKES.
Dumb Christnigger.

start something else then because I am not going to worship a fucking kike. I'll worship the gods of my blood the best I can.

Romans
27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

>Jews hate other Jews
>Therefore by Jewish Math that makes one of the Jew religions not Jewish
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Christians are nigger-tier retards.

>Christianity is incompatible with the notion of white nationalism.
False on all accounts. If you're not white, you won't inherit the Kingom of God.

>(shortly after describing the apocalypse and “the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory”)
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
>Mark 13:30

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
>Matthew 10:23

Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.
>Luke 9:27

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,
>Ephesians 6:5

Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.
>Luke 6:30

Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17

But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men.
>Luke 6:35

Begone Belial

How does a person get to that furthest extent through Christianity? What role do the scriptures play?

If I were to accept Christianity it would definitely be if it's reformed and centered around monasticism like in the Middle Ages.
But paganism doesn't just mean Norse/Germanic religions, telling stories instead of writing books, etc.
It's just polytheism.

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

Yes, Christianity is supposed to be the one world word religion thats promoted by the Zionist but its now battleing with islam. Buy most likely they would try to fuse both religions.Thats why the pope is sucking muslim feet and cocks.

false on the account that you are creating a lie based on absolutely nothing. Literally tons of scriptures get posted here proving you wrong every fucking time. QUIT TRYING TO CREATE A FUCKING CULT.

Thanks for pointing out I'm a Goy, Jewlover Christcuck.

They were judean. Followers of talmudism are from the cursed caananites.

(((Jews))) who do not accept jesus are not judean but the synagogue of satan.

we've been doing this for months now to stop the influx of retarded christcucks shilling there shitty religion on Sup Forums. JW retards keep shilling there double nigger cult on here.

TFW everyone in this board is talking about Jesus Christ as if he wasn't a mythical figure.

Do you know who the caananites are? HAHAHAHA

> muh synagogue of Satan meme

Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are, as everything in the Gospel it is vague and contradictory

So you randomly have decided that the synagogue of Satan is the modern Jews, as if that would change anything at all

Jesus himself said that the world is of Satan, and he made it quite clear that the only way to oppose "Satan" is by opposing the World. Which is INSANE if your main concerns are the survival of a WORLDY civilization into the far future. A concern that Christianity makes completely pointless

Why are you even here? You have no skin on this game. According to you, the Jewish War God will WIN no matter what and slay your enemies

There is nothing on the line for Christians

They gave up on this Universe

Europe being Islamic or not is completely IRRELEVANT for a christians that believes in the plan of God

The plan which promised that God would come back after 1000 years of oppression and persecution of his followers

A christians wanting to oppose the oppression of his people is going against God's plan

And it is not some sort of twisted interpretation by the Pope or evil catholics:

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther