Wow. The hypocrisy of Sup Forums is simply breathtaking

Wow. The hypocrisy of Sup Forums is simply breathtaking.

Native Americans said the same.

They lost.

Native Americans didn't keep out the refugees and look what happened to them.

boom

double kill

LITERALLY WHO

Right of conquest is a reality and a valid claim; If any other culture or group did this it would still be valid, Same with islam.

Anybody who uses the argument that the native americans rightfully own the US is retarded and if the Indians ever want it back then they'll have to prove there words with steel.

fpbp

Congrats user you have actually managed to make a post that's worse than plebbit tier. I don't know where to send you back to

The answer is yes.
The big fish eats the small fish

Which native american tribes between the 1000+ who lived in America, who considered each other foreign peoples and in constant war between then?

Probably they "stole it" from previous tribes who lived it before as well.

OP would be off to kill zerself, but zit doesn't understand your point. You're gonna have to explain it like zer was mentally 5 years old, becauze zer is.

Jesus Christ, this shill thread again.
Suck a nigger trap's feminine penis, OP
Friendly reminder to sage all faggoty shill threads.

>Invite foreign people in that don’t know or care about the culture
>get BTFO
>history repeats itself over and over and over
What really makes me think is when libcucks will learn.

So they basically admit white genocide is real? Because native Americans were genocided and dispossed.

We should ban refugees AND gas the kikes. Don't just THROW THEM OUT, the kikes, no no. No no! You have to get those cunts whilst you have your hands on them, throw them in the fucking FEMA camps and GAS THE FUCKERS TO DEATH.
DO NOT LET THEM GO.

>if you like conquering you should let others conquer you or you're being a hypocrite

FUCKING LEFTY LOGIC I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE

Alright then. As a Britbong, There should be literally no Niggers, Muslims or anything in Britain.

it's a blogspot account created a month ago and based in the UK that gets posted on Sup Forums every 6 hours, they had a huge amazon referral account spammed on every page of their blog which they try to redirect traffic to. It has under 20 tweets and currently 10 followers.

>native Americans don't keep refugees out
>they get slaughtered and replaced, basically made extinct in their own land
>huur we should do the exact same thing to prove we are not racist!
Leftwingers are suicidal, it's confirmed

Funny how people who have been living in America for hundreds of years are still considered 'of European descent' but people who have been dead for hundreds of years are considered 'native Americans'

fpbp

Settlers.

Not refugees.

So we should be genocided by foreign invaders then?

I don’t read or take anything seriously that says “clapback”, that’s fucking sheboon nigger tier

This is probably the worst "argument" ever.

Yes, because they did say that. And then we conquered them like the primitive simpletons they were.

We weren't refugees. We were invaders you twat.

we all know how that ended right?
are you saying people should repeat the mistakes of other due to some sort of guilt?

Native Americans didn't have a unified country and they didn't invite us. We were more powerful and we manifested our destiny. So we didn't "steal" a country. We conquered, bought and negotiated land and turned it a billion times more profitable. Sorry all of New York City isn't a useless Indian Burial Ground.

How did mass immigration work out for the native Americans?

Didn't they try but were overpowered? Natural order of things.

Yeah Native Americans let in Refugees
How are they doing now again?

Why do Libs destroy themselves

>implying there's a difference

It's amazing how retarded you people are.

You're literally posting arguments for not allowing refugees in, but your mind is so broken, you legitimately believe it's helping your case.

We honestly need to start institutionalizing you brain dead chimps.

Most natives said the same. Europeans took it from them. Then raped their family in the ass and rubbed their face in feces

Kek

Best response.

native americans were tribalistic beasts stuck in the stone age, in a constant state of war. They would sooner agree to eat someone's scalp then have any idea what the word "immigrate" means.
we conquered them, get over it.

Teepeeniggers weren't asked back then.

This.
Right of conquest is the oldest and strongest right.

I will be honest, IF these shitskins declared war on us and kicked our asses, I would admit they are superior and take our land. I'd fight sure, but I'd fight and lose in this case and that would be that. In a way, right of conquest is the fairest way. Its man on man, eye to eye, fight to the death and resolved.

But that isn't what shitskins are doing, they know they can't conquer us, so they are trying to weasal their way in like parasites, useless worms, trash. They aren't the problem, its my fellow whites who are cuckolded to the max. If white people were to regrow our spine these shitskins would be begging for mercy.

Pretty good for a while

But all that changed when the fire nation attacked

It's not a matter of "letting" them conquer, but of watching them conquer and being unwilling to do anything more forceful to resist it than to shitpost on Sup Forums. If the fact that the white race is being thrashed in the cultural war makes you that mad, why aren't you doing something about it right this moment, like killing the first bunch of Jews you can get your hands on? You clearly can't be that mad, so take that illegal BBC up the ass like a good white cuck.

yes it would have been even more of a one sided slaughter if they openly opposed us rather than the as needed basis that we killed them on

This. If nignogs and refugees want to take over they're welcome to try.

Are they aware this is the east-asian male emoji?

1 post by this ID.

We didn't come as refugees to an already fully formed nation looking for welfare handouts. We came, we conquered, we built modern civilization.

Native Americans wouldn't unite and drive the white man out. They earned their conquest

Yes, the natives were wiped out by plagues. There was nothing the survivors could have done to stop the white man.