THE IMPARTIAL PRESS

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wahhhh the press wants to report on the biggest story of the century
You Trumptards never cease to amaze

They plead not guilty. This whole thing is going to go well beyond 2020.

>the biggest story of the century

Don't think too highly of yourselves, americunts.

Meuller BTFO!!!!!!!!!

FPBP.
THis board is being slid HARD by increasingly nervous trumpkins right now to cover up the Manafort and Papadoupolos ticktocks.

Collusion is now proven. Cheeto Benito is going to jail. For a long ass time.

Nonexistent meetings, failure to procure any "dirt" (I.e. collusion), and money laundering is now the biggest story of the century? The bar just keeps getting lower.

This isnt even close to the biggest story of this century.

>the biggest story of the century

Which is the pedophilia among your left leaders. SHAME ON YOU. SHAME ON YOU FOR LETTING THE PEOPLE YOU SUPPORT AND VOTE FOR RAPE CHILDREN.

Fake news! Crooked Hillary is going to jail, not me! *sniff* Bigly!

Notice how the shills are always the first post?

just like how they are on twitter and other social media.

>muh mental gymnastics

you are walking, breathing evidence as to why trump-dominated areas are economic wastelands that rank at the bottom in virtually every HDI category

where the fuck did you faggots come from? consider suicide

politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314

>Tony Podesta stepping down from lobbying giant amid Mueller probe Podesta announced his decision during a firm-wide meeting Monday morning and is alerting clients of his impending departure.

Right? I used to wonder how Bannon did it until I read he got the idea from managing a WoW gold farming website

you are walking, breathing evidence as to why eugenics is vitally important to the success of a nation

Has anyone else besides me been fapping all day to the left and DNC getting objectively and irrefutably BTFO beyond literally any repair while Trump and the right inarguably reign supreme? My dick is chapped.

>inb4 literally delusional retards prove they're delusional by disagreeing with me in any way whatsoever

the irony is i already have children, and thankfully your effeminate genetics will die with you and your flaccid little dicklet.

>trumpcuck masturbates until his dick his chapped because he can't get laid

sounds about right.

>i already have children

Notice how you're white and they have year round tans? That isn't a coincidence.

cut yourself over Obama's impending arrest some more, soyboy

These two are the funniest.

you gotta admit though, cheeto benito is bretty gud.

but yeah, they gotta go back.

That's not even the biggest story in the last 5 years. The fucking Trayvon trials were a bigger story.

came here to see this post

Do you know what the word proven means? Your country invented English, I would hope so.

Somebody has been charged, not found guilty, charged with something that happened years before the election.

Tell me how collusion has been proven?

The borscht is a bit bitter today ivan

Republicans have raped more children than Democrats. You're just too much of a brainlet to do research.

>WE WILL GET THEM WITH A PLEA DEAL DRUMPF BTFO ITS JUST LIKE MY MAFIA MOVIES
>*both plea not guilty*
>REEEEE IMBEACH PLS IT'S NOT FAIRRRRRR

Take it up with the queen, bong.

about time you fucking faggot