/ptg/ President Trump General - WTF TRUMP Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (poos have apologized, friendship renewed)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis presser in SoKo 10/28/17
youtu.be/I9hXk_Z9Heg
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #14 (Lara) 10/27/17
youtu.be/KvVRRzr_nOM
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1
>VP Pence @Mars Insight Facility 10/27/17
youtu.be/R9rvCRix-HM
>VP Pence @Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/4o-KUq2Eu3E
>VP Pence visiting Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/idvltMO11sY pt3
youtu.be/0oM8wT36tNU pt2
youtu.be/fUCutXyGFZE pt1
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in SoKo 10/27/17
youtu.be/0F2CxspralY pt1
youtu.be/7N0TmDdz_5s pt2
youtu.be/PMCWW7-gt_A pt3
>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM
>This Week @State 10/27/17
youtu.be/A2me47oeOYA
>StateDep Reception for 2023 Worlds Fair bid 10/27/17
youtu.be/ezASk3zBruQ
>WH Halloween Press Brief (Sarah) 10/27/17
youtu.be/6jI66yHfCjQ
>Pentagon Press Brief (Spox Dana, GenDunford) 10/27/17
youtu.be/YwuDv_Xr3NQ&t=2s
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in MI 10/27/17
youtu.be/r4EVq-Vicas
>DoD Video: C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @DMZ 10/27/17
youtu.be/jzM4kKZuHfQ
>DoI video: Happy Birthday Teddy! 10/26/17
youtu.be/1ebqZgjecIU

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_PQ4fRQ5Kc
reddit.com/r/The_Mueller/
iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZN3MneMAX9s
twitter.com/latinovictoryus/status/924972736996364289
pastebin.com/kk1yEYxk
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10KYIV67_a.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

I M P E A C H

LE AWOOVEMENT AM I RITE FELLOW MAGA PEDES?

youtube.com/watch?v=K_PQ4fRQ5Kc

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMN

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU

DRUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPF

SICK BRO YOU'RE THE FIRST POST
OF YOUR OWN THREAD
THATS SO COOL XDDDD

Podesta charges will be coming very soon. Get ready for the lulz.

goudpolas was a plant

~~~Awoo~~~

Really makes you think

TIME MAN OF THE YEAR 2017

reddit.com/r/The_Mueller/

Heh.

What did the literally who lie to the feds about?

go to sleep, awoobaker

Daily reminder that we should have elected Cruz, trump is too merciful and mellow

A-
*KRRRSSSTTTT*
-eh you know the rest.

Impeach45

Posting dancing webms,gifs

Tonight we party!!!
Lefties BTFO!

Time for Hannity radio. Should be entertaining.
iheart.com/live/the-sean-hannity-show-247-6706/

Reminder that Tony Podesta is walking free after committing same crimes Manafort was indicted for.

Podesta Group / Mercury LLC reported their FARA status five years late after media got whiff of their shit.

I just love how Swedish media news outlets keep spinning the story that Papadopoulos admission of guilt is gonna bring Trump down and that he truly had connections to Russia.

Disgusting

Their shitter's shattered from fat doggirl cock.

AWOO~

Hillary literally lied under oath on live television. So did James Clapper.

He's not. He's about to indicted. Trust me on this one.
Here's what the DNC clowns will be listening to in a few hours:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZN3MneMAX9s

Don't forget to vote on November 7th Virginians

From 2006 to 2014, Manafort and Richard Gates “engaged in a multi-million dollar lobbying campaign in the United States at the direction of [former Ukrainian President Victor] Yanukovych, the Party of Regions, and the government of Ukraine,” according to the indictment. The Party of Regions is a pro-Russia Ukrainian political party whose leader, Yanukovych, served as president from 2010 to 2014.

Manafort and Gates chose two companies, identified as Company A and Company B in the indictment, to lobby on behalf of the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine, a European nonprofit that officials say was created as a mouthpiece for the Party of Regions. Previous news reports have indicated that the two companies are the Podesta Group and Mercury LLC.

The two companies were aware that they were lobbying on behalf of the Ukrainian government and worked with Manafort to conceal their foreign lobbying activities from the public, according to the indictment. (RELATED: Tucker BOMBSHELL: Podesta Group Is In Mueller’s ‘Crosshairs’ Over Russian Influence)

“Manafort repeatedly communicated in person and in writing with Yanukovych, and Gates passed on directions to Company A and Company B,” the indictment states.

“At the direction of Manafort and Gates, Company A and Company B engaged in extensive lobbying,” the indictment adds. “Among other things, they lobbied multiple Members of Congress and their staffs about Ukraine sanctions, the validity of Ukrainian elections, and the propriety of Yanukovych’s imprisoning his presidential rival, Yulia Tymoshenko (who had served as Ukraine President prior to Yanukovych).”

>The two companies received payments “solely through off-shore accounts associated with the Manafort-Gates entities,” according to the indictment.

>The Podesta Group retroactively filed lobbying disclosures in April admitting their previously hidden Ukrainian lobbying activities.

I'm not sad because manafort was charged- I actually think that will lead to podestas. No, I'm sad because there is < half the country that wants trump impeached. There are millions and millions of people who have no clue just how bad things are. The child trafficking clintons are free to be smug- Hillary even was worshipped on jimmy Fallon! I hate the absolute state of America. I will never lose faith in Trump, but, to quote a determined Chinese gravel road builder, "it's all so tiresome."

that shit is spooky

Anyone got that "from my black perspective" one?

twitter.com/latinovictoryus/status/924972736996364289
kek and lel

It was pretty obvious
>hey guise I have this totally legit connection to Russia wanna check it out?

I like thicc awoos without benis, but who am I to judge.

fuck you

Doubt it. Democrats get away with murder

>What did the literally who lie to the feds about?
I’ll make an annotated version of Papadopoulos indictment today. Tl;dr

> Papadopoulos got catfished
> tried and failed to arrange a meeting with Putin intermediated by a female Russian national that claimed to be his relative
> got told to fuck off by Trump campaign
> lied to the FBI about it and got caught

Here is the pastebin with the Papadopoulos indictment [1], OCR'd from the original at [2]

> The Professor brought with him a female Russian national (the "Female Russian National"), introduced to defendant PAPADOPOULOS as a relative of Russian President Vladimir Putin with connections to senior Russian government officials.

> Defendant PAPADOPOULOS later learned that the Female Russian National was not in fact a relative of President Putin.
> In addition, while defendant PAPADOPOULOS expected that the Professor and the Female Russian National would introduce him to the Russian Ambassador in London, they never did. advisors for the Campaign.
> When defendant PAPADOPOULOS introduced himself to the group, he stated, in sum and substance, that he had connections that could help arrange a meeting between then-candidate Trump and President Putin.

Top kek, he thought he would score Putin daughter, will end in a federal slammer

[1] pastebin.com/kk1yEYxk
[2] assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf

now, now

can any1 give me a run down on the whole paul manafordt deal? So was he really in contact with the ruskies or was he in contact with the hilary funded plant. I recently heard there was some headway with the link between the dnc and the russia dossier that started this, so whats gona happen with that?

Started spreading that Video to my friends, figure they might want to share the video with other Virginians and see what they think about it

I've seen others (outsiders?) gloating about riling you up and pining on awoobaker. Don't fall for it

>You can't violate FARA if you are working for the "US Embassy's" "Political Affairs" Group.

yeah bro everyone you dont like or disagree with is a paid shill
you're correct about everything, anyone else is literally being paid to have a different opinion, an opinion thats wrong, your opinions are correct XDDDD

Okay, but the Dems are pretty much 100% funded by foreign donors. Openly.

Does Mueller not care?

He told them he contacted the professor before he was part of the campaign. The document seems to be saying they are holding him saying that the professor was exaggerating his ties to the Russian government against him.

HOW HARD IS /OURGUY/ MUELLER GONNA FUCK DRUMPF?

>tfw janitor of my office building is white
Caught me by surprise, we aren't le 56 percent face anymore?

Read news fucking retard

There are just a lot of shitskins/fags wanting free gibs and dumb whites who are genuinely compassionate people but have zero understanding of economics, history, or politics. They were raised in a school system that specifically made sure they had no clue what the fuck is going on

>Implying that's not what I want

That seems like a bit extreme of an accusation to make. They're gonna need some strong evidence to prove that.

>hurr Trump will be impeached monday, durrr over 9000 indictments
Oh wow, Manafort skipped on some taxes a few years back, something we already knew months ago.

Democrats are above the law, remember that user.

this is gonna be like /r/the_meltdown all over again

Do you think Putin is ready throw Trump under the bus?

guys.... trump has never went below 34%....

Did you just assume my gender?

So, is it official that the Russians did hack the servers, then? What does this mean, in relation to that?

awoo~

really cranks my motors

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10KYIV67_a.html

>news

LIVE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They have noooo idea whats coming...

LIVE LIVE LIVE

MANAFORT LAWYER

It is in the indictment.
PG filing five years after the fact for FARA status is also, documented case.

Seventy sevens of truth but you aren't really helping my mental state desu. I just want justice :(

I M P E A C H
Blumpf is done for drumpftards

CNN intel user here
They’ve already served the lawyers of three others with indictment papers
It will be breaking in the next couple days
Manafort is still the crown jewel
Mueller is already planning a response to Manafort’s key witness which will deal with an accounting firm in the Ukraine
Watch for Thursday for CNN to break on this topic
Will return with more info.

This is pitiful

what's live? link?

the fire is clearly a shill

>polls
>with no election in sight to validate their accuracy and hold phony poll organizations accountable

Yeah no, i totally believe those numbers

But you just straight up spammed, bro. No one takes you seriously, and no one will take you seriously. Just stick to lurking.

New few posts will have the complete indictment on Papadopoulos. It will be likely a 10 or 12 parter so have patience. Comments in the end, here it goes

>WHO IS THIS
>WOO HOO

Maybe include a link or description you simp?

Pride comes before a fall

Paulie is being indicted for financial crimes.
These financial crimes have to do with the Ukrainian elections and the backing of a pro-Russia Ukrainian candidate.
He was working with the Podesta group at the time.
Tony Podesta has stepped down from the Podesta group.
Paulie pleads not guilty.
None of this has to do with President Trump or the campaign.

Link man LINK Does it really need saying?

Ayy hol up.
So, let me get this right.
>Some who "tired" to get a meeting with roosya, manafort told him to gtfo.
And manafort gets cuffed for it?
Meanwhile
>U1 didn't even get a peek by the fbi or muller
This isn't going to end the roosya meme it's only going to give the faggots more impeach drimph fuel.
Mark my words the whole of the gop will be lock stepped with the dems on impeaching trump.
>inb4 primaries
They don't fucking care

lmao Dnumpf BTFO

So his only real crime was lying about it all, right? Setting up a meeting with “the Russians” isn’t illegal. If it, then build the fucking border wall now and kick out every single immigrant, legal or not. No fucking around now. It talking to a Russian is a threat, then open borders must surely be the biggest threat of all time, right?

Also, will Hillary give back the millions of dollars she got from Saudi Arabia and Qatar?

HE MAD

> STATEMENT OF THE OFFENSE Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, the United States of America and the defendant, GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS, stipulate and agree that the following facts are true and accurate.
> These facts do not constitute all of the facts known to the parties concerning the charged offense; they are being submitted to demonstrate that sufficient facts exist that the defendant committed the offense to which he is pleading guilty.

> I. Overview
> 1. The defendant, GEORGE PAPADOPOULOS, who served as a foreign policy advisor for the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump (the "Campaign"), made material false statements and material omissions during an interview with the Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI") that took place on January 27, 2017.
> At the time of the interview, the FBI had an open investigation into the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, including the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the Campaign and Russia's efforts. The FBI opened and coordinated the investigation in Washington, D.C.

(1/X)

>I just want justice
Then session will need fired. He sure as shit isnt going after them

Unless he was into some nefarious shit in order to set up the Russia Collusion Story, I almost feel bad for this dumbass. He really didn't do anything wrong except for lying, and looks like a complete fool and the whole damn country is talking about him now.

>1% Nov 8th
You are fake news

>manafort is a good boy he just wanted democracy for the ukraine

math user here.
when you do the math, Trumps days are numbered.

> 2. Defendant PAPADOPOULOS made the following material false statements and material omissions to the FBI:
> a. Defendant PAPADOPOULOS claimed that his interactions with an overseas professor, who defendant PAPADOPOULOS understood to have substantial connections to Russian government officials, occurred before defendant PAPADOPOULOS became a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign.
> Defendant PAPADOPOULOS acknowledged that the professor had told him about the Russians possessing "dirt" on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of "thousands of emails," but stated multiple times that he learned that information prior to joining the Campaign.
> In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS learned he would be an advisor to the Campaign in early March, and met the professor on or about March 14, 2016; the professor only took interest in defendant PAPADOPOULOS because of his status with the Campaign; and the professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the "thousands of emails" on or about April 26, 2016, when defendant PAPADOPOULOS had been a foreign policy adviser to the Campaign for over a month.
> b. Defendant PAPADOPOULOS further told the investigating agents that the professor was "a nothing" and "just a guy talk[ing] up connections or something."
> In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS understood that the professor had substantial connections to Russian government officials (and had met with some of those officials in Moscow immediately prior to telling defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the "thousands of emails") and, over a period of months, defendant PAPADOPOULOS repeatedly sought to use the professor's Russian connections in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and Russian government officials.

(2/X)