How do they expect me to feel any tension whatsoever when no one can die or even feel any pain at all...

How do they expect me to feel any tension whatsoever when no one can die or even feel any pain at all? This whole invasion plot is fucking ridiculous.

Shhhh just look at how much progress glasses has made in rank battles!!

it's a survival manga or a sports one?
where's the fucking drama? family, boyfrined, girlfriend, slice of life, comedy. there's nothing, just rankings.

I don't know how that bullshit even sneaked into the show. As soon as it did it become much worse tho.

Yeah it's terrible. Don't see why people like it.

It's not like anyone would die in this manga.

World Trigger would've been much better as a survival game sports shounen type of manga without all the otherworld bullshit. Prove me wrong.

No one dies in OP or Bleach either but battles are still exciting because those characters feel pain and can get seriously injured.

In WT they fight with bored looking faces or faces and barely even react to anything that's going on around them

That's because the author can't draw faces.

>because those characters feel pain and can get seriously injured.
And it never matters, no matter how often it happens, it never matters, so why pretend it does?

>That feel when it's been months since the last time you did suicide sprints

You can't sympathize with characters experiencing pain, losing limbs, etc? Only if they die it matters? You sound like a sociopath

>losing limbs in shounen manga

It's hard to care when you know two chapters after the fight/main conflict ends, they will be just fine or even better.
Or if they lose anything it inevitably leads to some retarded powerup session.
If it's going to be so utterly pointless, just skip trying to create fake tension that only matters in the context of a few chapters and instead try to make it count when it does happen.

So you're a sociopath, got it

For not sympathizing with shonen character X is getting hurt in a fight that will totally have lasting consequences like all the fights before? Sue me.
If they were in real danger, I'd care, WT at least doesn't try to deceive you in this regard.

Yeah man I agree. In fact they should just stop publishing WT since we already know the good guys will win in the end.

>In fact they should just stop publishing WT
This desu

>two WT threads up at once
I thought I'd never see the day

the more popular a series is, the more trolls it'll attract. so it always has been.

So they might as well stop publishing jump

The tension comes from other places.

In the Invasion arc if Border loses Afto will run havoc through the city kidnapping everyone they can and killing normal peoplo.

In the Rank Wars every time T2 loses they get further from they objective