What's the point of living in a world where the majority of people don't give a shit...

what's the point of living in a world where the majority of people don't give a shit, and the majority of the ones that do are too stupid to get anything right? what's the point of living in a world where subjectivity rules over all and nobody cares about facts, choosing instead to live in happy little echo chambers, believing in shit like "Democrats" and "republicans"?

what's the point? i contribute to society, i have a full time job, i do what i can for people. but there's just no point.

It's your life. You choose the meaning behind it.

also inb4 "man up", "you're a pussy", etc. none of that changes that at the very least this particular country is invariably fucked.

Thanks, Snake.

Maybe being a crybaby will fix everything.

To fuck and reproduce. All you are is a plant that detached itself from the ground.

Why are you looking for help if you just wanna die?

at least you can get a gun and a car and go live in the woods n shit. serious this is all fucked here.

still. better here than SA bless their souls.

well in that case i guess there is no point, because it seems like there is no non-selfish reason to have kids. why would i have kids if they're just gonna also live in a shit world and be miserable?

i didn't say i wanted to die. i asked what the point was.

This. Also sleeping is our natural state of existence. We need to effectively turn into plants to function properly.

Friendly reminder to sage all futility troll slide threads.

>well in that case i guess there is no point
Congrats, you just experienced baby's first existential realization. Go find your own purpose or blast yourself you dumb faggot.

yeah man...you got me...this is totally a "slide thread"...jesus christ...like i said...keep believing in this shit...you are part of the problem

>subjectivity rules over all and nobody cares about facts, choosing instead to live in happy little echo chambers

t. retard who believes everything he reads on an anime image boards politics section

To speak the truth no matter the consequences. Your life will be better for it.

This is the only way out of nihilism.

>what's the point of living in a world where the majority of people don't give a shit, and the majority of the ones that do are too stupid to get anything right?

This has always been the case for all of human history. If everyone before you threw up their hands and gave up, you wouldnt have a computer to write this post with and an internet to share it with the world you call uncaring and incompetent.

>what's the point of living in a world where subjectivity rules over all and nobody cares about facts, choosing instead to live in happy little echo chambers, believing in shit like "Democrats" and "republicans"?

Whats the point of living? Thats a tough, subjective question and really depends who you ask. Your options are to figure it out for yourself or kill yourself. Not much else you can do.

>what's the point? i contribute to society, i have a full time job, i do what i can for people. but there's just no point.

Again thats up to you. No one else will give your life meaning. They might claim to, but that meaning will be hallow without your personal conviction.

If you have such a defeatist outlook though, you will never attract the kind of people into your life who dont fit the mold you’ve laid out. Give up or pull yourself together.

>blessing white people that choose to live with niggers and get their just deserts for doing so
Nope

so does this just come down to a cyclical argument and i have to somehow bring myself to accept the other side of it?

There's no such thing as selfish, good or bad in nature. It just is.

I'd tell you to fucking kill yourself if you can't find any point to living but I don't want to be legally culpable should you actually kill yourself, so instead I will post this comical image macro to make it look like I'm just joking even though I'm not.

Also my captcha is "calle bimbo." Perhaps you should take Google's adivce instead and get the fuck over it.

Thanks man

You were a big help

Protip: the world always has been and always will be like that. The only difference between now and then is that the elites used to fear revolution and as such gave the plebs a few scraps.

Now that the elites have sufficiently placated and emasculated the plebs with amusing distractions, they are free to take everything for themselves. And the plebs eat it right up, because they have completely bought the frame sold to them by the elites given many years of conditioning.

And so all across the world, you will see wealth and beautiful women rising to the top 0.000001%. You can see that now with how Saudi Arabia is starting to liberalize. The royal family has sufficiently expelled all the radicals to go die in Syria. So what happens then? He liberates women so that they are now consumers who will pay more taxes to him and so they will become hedonistic whores who value attracting the most high status man over family, and the most high status man is, naturally, the prince. Anyone who rejects this is labelled a radical fundamentalist extremist, and the public goes along with it because they think the new rules are just and will make them happier.

who cares if no one cares
Be the only one who's capable of caring and change the world

I like this art style.

There is none,read the conspiracy against the human race and all your questions will be answered,like legit objective truth kinda shit.
Or just watch Jordan Peterson's lectures and play the game like everyone else

Words of wisdom: Forget about it.

I know life seems pointless, and ultimately it is; but their is no point in thinking about something no one has answer to. What is the point of life? No one knows... Is their a god? No one knows...

So yeah, life is pointless. But you are expected to do what society expects you to do: Contribute to the human race.

Tbh that's the point of living. To contribute to the development of mankind. To reach to the heavens and to better understand the world around us...

You will never get your answer. You will die before you do - just like the rest of us. And the millions upon billions of generations that will come after us.

Forget out it, and continue like the machine you are, just like the rest of us. Point of life is to enjoy it...

This.

There are a lot of positive people in the world doing good things. But you either don't see them or dismiss them as foolish.

To live morally and with virtue and be an example to people that don't give a shit. If you help a single person give up their nihilistic faggotry you have already done some good to this world. Religion (Christianity) really helps one to stand strong and uphold these values in the most difficult of times.

I think Christianity is what led me to this point. I'm free of drugs, video games, distractions, all the shit that is no good for me. I understand what seems to me to be true Christianity (which unfortunately it would also seem is not taught by most modern churches). I think that's why I'm so stuck. I now WANT to be good, I WANT to contribute, I WANT to help people, but it seems like something is always holding me back. I assume that something is myself. I've reached a sort of critical mass where I'm locked in a constant mental battle with myself, and it's honestly getting tiring. I wake up, think incessantly, and go back to sleep.

Maybe it's just a period of waiting. Maybe this is what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm certain, from all the things I've learned in life, that this answer is simple, and is sitting right in front of me. I probably already KNOW the answer. It's just not clicking for some reason. And I just know that once it clicks I will suddenly be able to live a giving, productive life, and set the example that I so deeply desire to set.

Because it's funny. Kindred spirits make everything worth it.

woah deep

stfu and kys faggot before you go shoot some place up. sage.

>What is the point of life?

To struggle against the waves until you are inevitably swallowed by the current.

one thing i would never do is purposely hurt other people. the only person I would ever hurt is myself, and I don't even want to do that.

Or you can always roll with them and resonate. That's hard for normies, though.

Are you afraid to love things? To be vulnerable in order to progress?

find a hobby that isn't politics OP

and make some babies

shut the fuck up you scumbag. youll be doing the same with spics soon enough dont worry. im sure you will live long enough for your grandkids to get raped.

I think that helping people you see on the street shouldn't be your primary goal. Focus on your family and friends, do meaningful work (physical labor, create things), spend time in nature, read books (/lit/ says start with the Greeks).

By the way, you're an incredibly quick writer

what you seek seeks you

you're welcome. now show the world what you're made of. what are you still waiting for champ? go!

The point faggot is you last long enough and have used your shekels to get a shtf living space so that when this particular country gets fucked, you make sure you don't so you can rebuild this shithole in such a way to make live worth living.

join the Hutterites

Go back to your website faggot, this isn't the place to discuss your Rick and Morty tier existentialism. This board is dedicated to the survival of the white race. Any banter can fuck off, so my dick kike thread slider

life*

Actually this. I was going to type out a whole big speech about how OP was being a whiny attention whore but this pretty much sums it up.

OP, care or don't. It's your life, we don't control you. Think for yourself. Maybe the meaning of life is to find the meaning to your own life. Idk. Work on cars. The fuck.

>what's the point of living in a world where the majority of people don't give a shit
False, most ppl are religious meaning they do care about what they do in life.

>and the majority of the ones that do are too stupid to get anything right?
Again, false, we live in one of the most technologically advanced ages, society is far from perfect but they got some things right at least

I dont see why you're such a bitch, you have it so much better than countless 3rd worlders, stfu, pick yourself up, explore religion or whatever to help you with this existential crisis, but know that whatever path you choose there will be other people in the same place as you, helping each other to figure this out.