THE ONLY ONES GETTING INDICTED ARE MANAF

WELL WELL WELL SHILLS.... LIKE TO SEE YOU FAGGOTS SHILL YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS ONE AND EXPLAIN THIS...

SOURCE
>politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314

>Democratic power lobbyist Tony Podesta, founder of the Podesta Group, is stepping down from the firm that bears his name after coming under investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller.

>Podesta also told staff he “doesn’t intend to go quietly, or learn how to play golf.” He said he “needs to fight this as an individual, but doesn’t want the firm to fight it.”

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE? I THOUGHT PODESTAS DINDU NUFFIN WRONG, WHATS HE TRYING TO FIGHT? SHILLS & BROCK PLEASE EXPLAIN, I THOUGHT HE DIN DU NUFFIN WRONG CEPT HAVE DEM KEEEIDS PAINTINS ON DEM WALLZ, SHEEEEEIT....

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776
nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721
dailycaller.com/2017/10/30/hillary-clinton-hung-out-with-sidney-blumenthal-and-tony-podesta-this-weekend/
nytimes.com/slideshow/2017/10/30/us/money-laundering-tax-fraud-lobbying-manafort-gates/s/manfort-docs-slide-I5D9.html
americanmilitarynews.com/2017/10/breaking-benghazi-attack-organizer-captured-in-libya-now-en-route-to-us-officials-tell-ap/?utm_source=ktp&utm_campaign=alt&utm_medium=facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"YOU SEE THIS FINGER, YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW MANY PEOPLE IT'S BEEN INSIDE"

- TONY PODESTA

Tony Podesta literally did nothing wrong. He is a free man while Trumps criminal team gets captured one after another.

EVERYBODY'S GOING TO JAIL

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-now-investigating-democratic-lobbyist-tony-podesta-n812776

COME ON BROCK, EVEN YOU CANNOT HIDE BEHIND THIS NOW, YOUR FAVORITE NBC & CNN ARE REPORTING THIS.. LOOKS LIKE YOU COULDN'T SHILL YOUR WAY OUT OF A WET PAPER BAG FAGGOT

That's quite a stretch, going from money laundering to pedophile sex dungeons.

Why don't you post some more in all caps OP? Man that'll convince people!

WELL WE WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO GET TRIGGERED BY CAPS, NOW WOULDN'T WE.

All I said was he is being investigated & now has stepped down to "fight" his words not mine. I never said he has sex dungeons and that links to the money laundering crimes you speak of, but at least we can both agree that he is under a severe criminal investigation & money laundering is part of this. So we will have to wait and see about Skippy's play house soon enough wont we?

who else hot shit in here?

Wew capslock? I'm am so triggered. Kek you must get paid by the hour to post this stuff, no way is it commission.

nbcnews.com/news/investigations/sources-podesta-group-mercury-are-companies-b-indictment-n815721

This is getting harder to defend huh? Did you leave shilly boy? I was just getting started... want me to dump the really good stuff? Ahh come back, I even stopped caps cruising for you boi

Crash Washington with no survivors

>boy I tell u I seen some sheeeeit

So again no response to any news reports or of it huh??? Trying to change tactics to talk about muh OP and caps? You just spend your day defending a known piece of shit lobbyist for shits and giggles? Huh?? Is that it? YOU THINK YOUR HOT SHIT DONT CHA?

Why don't you post some more in all caps OP? Man that'll convince people!
kys

Just for talking to Russians LMFAO

Forgot pic ;_;

russian homo

toppest of keks, sir

He's probably getting indicted for money laundering. If you ask the incels of Sup Forums however they would would have you believe he's run on the run because of the pizza ping pong bologna they've been shilling on this board for months.

politics and racketeering are the norm so it doesn't surprise me, kids in cages kept in imaginary basements however...that's a bit out there.

Um, where’s the fucking source saying he’s being indicted on anything.

You Trump brown nosers spew this shit with zero evidence.

Here’s what actually happened today:

>We found out one of Trump’s campaign workers was reaching out to Russia but was unsuccessful.

>We found out Manafort, one of Trump’s campaign heads, has been charged for various tax fraud schemes, and his business partner for the same thing.

Pretending Podesta is going to be arrested tomorrow isn’t changing the bad news for Trump.

Show me one fucking legitimate source saying Podesta is going to be indicted soon.

I’ll wait.

lol
>3 trump campaign members
>1 guilty felony plea
>2 other indictments on a dozen charges
>Dems btfo
Trumpfags are retarded

they can't and won't because Sup Forums is an echo chamber

these kids think trump is their savior but in reality he's the swamp monster and he's not gonna drain his home anytime soon.

these kids don't like hearing the truth so expect to get called a "shill" "ctr" "share blue" and my personal fav "pedo"

>Ignores source in OP post
>Shilling this hard

Ignored all the posted sources is your first mistake pantyfa

Reminder faggot, Manafort & aide are being indicted on crimes BEFORE, KEY FUCKING WORD HERE, AGAIN BEFORE he/they had any role in the campaign. This is fact, not up for debate.

Nice try fags, OP 1 / faggot brock dick fluffers 0

All it says is that Podesta is stepping down from his little circle jerk.

The Podesta Group under investigation LARP is based on “anonymous sources” feeding Tucker Carlson a line of unverifiable bullshit.

Still waiting on source saying Podesta is about to be indicted.

So podesta has been indicted?

>said "these kids"
>ID: MR SLAVE on Sup Forums
kys faggot

not officially, looks like all signs point to he will be, his company is under criminal investigation now, he stepped down from his firm, the Podesta group to gear up for a "fight" -Tony words

>The Podesta Group under investigation LARP is based on “anonymous sources” feeding Tucker Carlson a line of unverifiable bullshit.

NBC seems to think it's credible enough to report on it. Are they alt-right now?

Where does it mention anything about an indictment of Podesta?

True if true.

Turns out a bunch of lobbyists on both sides are corrupt. Who’d a guessed.

So trump team has 2 indictments and 1 guilty felony charge and nothing else has happened

READ THE FUCKING OP, CONTROL F IF YOU NEED TO AND FIND THE WORD INDICTMENT IN THE OP... WHEN YOUR DONE COME BACK AND LETS FURTHER DISCUSS WHY YOU ARE A FAILURE

4 years for killing a little girl. And you only have to cover up a pedophile sex ring? Wowza! What a sweet deal!

Your correct, nothing else has happened, no investigations in to the podesta's, no looking in to uranium 1, no emails from the DNC, nothing is going on with DWS and her aides being paki spys, no money laundering from podesta firm to influence Ukraine, Fusion GPS never existed, was all made up, yea, I guess your right... you better take a nap now, its sleepy time amirite.bmp

What's to respond to? The only reason you think he's a piece of shit is because of tinfoil garbage telling you hes a satanic pedophile lizard alien.

The most that'll happen is you'll make a general thread, poop your diaper, and go to bed.

There's no both sides, they are on one side, the moneyed side. Manafort and Podesta gamed the system together and interfered in Ukraine's election, trying to hide the kickbacks. The difference between trump and SHILLARY is trump doesn't talk to manafort, but Hillary and Podesta are joined at the hip.

Nothing in the fucking article says anything about Podesta being fucking indicted it just says investigated not fucking indicted you fucking RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARD!

It was HER TURN!

Bingo

read
You stupid piece of shit

>the blogs I read say these things are happening

>trump doesn't talk to manafort

He just makes him his campaign manager...

it will be her turn very soon

Brock: I want ten million for being unmasked with no NSL.

>I swear this time

NBC is fake news. Didn't the election teach you anything?

He certainly wouldn't have known about him laundering money. Hillary on the other hand is in constant contact with Pedesta. Now that doesn't prove that she knows about money laundering, but it says something about the company she keeps. Definitely worth investigating on that angle alone, not to mention kickbacks from the Russians for uranium.

Of course they are. Haven't you noticed the Mainshill media turning on antifa and the like lately? They are trying to cover their bases so they don't get exposed, that's all. They are essentially spineless parasites, so their thinking should be familiar to you.

It means nothing. Trump is still fucked. I cant wait to shitpost at you retards when he's ousted and your pseudo-masculine figure is neutered and cries, broken, on live TV in front of you all. I will never live this down. All of you will never ever ever be allowed to live your bullshit down. You're all fucking fucked. It's over. I don't even need to tell you to give up. You can't fight back the will of the people any more. You disgusting racist traitor scum will be thrown over your precious wall in due time. Just keep clinging to hopes of him winning.

Hey, maybe he'll even get some time with Putin during a conjugal visit! I'm sure he's missed big wet russian cock between his lips! :)

You genuinely sound unhinged. Seek help.

So lets figure this one out and I will explain to the laymen since you have a hard time understanding things on a very basic sophomoric, nay, elementary level.

Lets say you hire a dude to source all the black dicks for your .cuck. group, but you didnt know in his past years before that, he committed crimes. Then he goes and gets as much black dick as your hearts desire and watch your wife .cuck. you, as this is the normal routine in your life. So you ended up letting him go, and he leaves your .cuck. group. Then he gets investigated and indicted on charges related to what he did BEFORE he helped you procure the dick you wanted because your a huge faggot. Because he got indicted on those charges doesnt mean you had anything to do with those, it just means your still a .cuck. faggot who cannot be man enough to fuck his own woman, but it doesnt mean you should be arrested as well for things he did before you dealt with him.

I think you might find this explanation helpful understanding things going forward.

>having fun on Sup Forums

>fucking fucked

>He certainly wouldn't have known about him laundering money.

Well that's just shitty vetting on his part, a pattern that has continued I might add. Also, not really an excuse. "My campaign has no connections to the Russians. Ignore my campaign manager laundering millions of dollars for them though. Sure that has nothing to do with anything"

>Hillary on the other hand is in constant contact with Pedesta

Yeah, and Trump was in contact with Manafort as recently as February and possibly after that since the press secretary couldn't give us a good answer.

>but it says something about the company she keeps

Like how her friends walk free and Trumps are fighting to stay out of jail embroiled in an investigation that isn't even over yet? Yeah, I'm sure Hillary feels very bad about the company she keeps. Let alone the fact that the company she used to keep were rich socialites in the New York scene like Donald Trump.

>not gonna drain the swamp
Ask ur mom how good he is at draining the swamp faggot

Shitty vetting doesn't = being indicted on charges or any potential impeachment procedures. Try again Brock.

No, but it does continue to show how incompetent Donald Trump is. The best people he said. The best felonies. The best jail cells.

Besides, the investigation isn't over. This is just the opening salvo, we didn't even know before today a Trump campaign operative had already been charged with lying about Russian connections, who knows what else they're hiding. Regardless the hits keep coming from Trump and this train ain't got no brakes.

I don't think you could have explained it in their terms any better.

You have a few charges unrelated to his campaign that took places years before Trump brought them on board, then on the other hand you have actual evidence during the campaign of payment, collusion with Russia via Fusion GPS, Fusion GPS bank records, Steele who was hired and got information from the Russian government, Hillary paying for it, Podesta in charge of the campaign & his brother tried to money laundering/bribes all happening when the DNC got actually hacked, refused to turn servers into the FBI and DWS hired paki spys who hacked into congress.... things are not looking to good for you skippy

>This is just the opening salvo

Indeed it is, as many reports now indicate the podestas will be investigated for their russian connections as well. Just be a little patient, sweetie

HOLY FUCK LOL

SHILLS

FUCKING

BTFO

>well, well, we’ll
Did someone screen cap that faggot from yesterday?

We know the crimes went up to 2016. We know multiple people in the Trump campaign actively courted Russian agents to get dirt on Clinton. We literally have the commander in chiefs son releasing emails proving as such. Whatever Ukraine shit went down is a drop in the bucket my friend. Should be investigated either way (drain the swamp right?) but your blind hypocrisy to your own sides sins is pretty fucking sad. Call me when someone on the left gets fired/arrested over whatever nonsense. Until then this is clearly Trumps game to lose.

Oh I'm sure. Just like pizzagate and Seth Rich and Sessions being elected the AG and....

I've never seen a shill say this. Podesta Group literally lobbied for Ukraine. Both Democrats and Republicans are dirty.

You are arguing with a shill. Think about it. I mean the shill is getting paid to keep one kraut occupied while the foundations the shill shills for gets utterly ass raped...in fact keep arguing.

I've only seen rationally people questioning the Pizzagate bullshit.

>the crimes went up to 2016
source

..Hillarys Presidency?
That's pretty much what I'm thinking. Just keep shitposting, their time will come.

A lot of correct my shit up in here, amirite senpai? Keeping them busy huh..

kek shill rat btfo

Well well, would you like at this you fucking nigs

Fuck off you pedo loving cunt

>CONSTANT CONTACT

dailycaller.com/2017/10/30/hillary-clinton-hung-out-with-sidney-blumenthal-and-tony-podesta-this-weekend/

You were saying?

The indictment. First page references being unregistered foreign agents until 2015, page seven references 2017 and Manafort and Gates trying to defraud the government, page 17 references false talking points...I'm sure there are others. They were doing this shit right up until they got arrested.

nytimes.com/slideshow/2017/10/30/us/money-laundering-tax-fraud-lobbying-manafort-gates/s/manfort-docs-slide-I5D9.html

Both sides had contact with the Russians. What's the point in arguing about this?

That Clinton is walking around free with her free friends and Donald's buddies are fighting to stay out of jail? Pretty sure that's what I was saying.

implying they aren't shitting bricks right now

That might not be the case for too long. The organizer for the Benghazi attack has been captured.

>BREAKING: Benghazi attack organizer captured in Libya, now en route to US, officials tell AP

americanmilitarynews.com/2017/10/breaking-benghazi-attack-organizer-captured-in-libya-now-en-route-to-us-officials-tell-ap/?utm_source=ktp&utm_campaign=alt&utm_medium=facebook

Exactly, but only one was pushing a russian collusion angle to explain losing the election, pushed for an investigation and now that narrative is falling apart, which is what we are discussing. Keep up.

THE SHILLS HAVE FALLEN
PODESTA HAS FALLEN
VICTORY IS OURS
ONWARRRD

niggggggggggggggga theres more coming, shills on suicide watch

I know, it's pointless anyway arguing who's worse though. They both suck.

What does this have to do with anything? Are we seriously back on Benghazi is what sinks Clinton?

>For the past YEAR all the libshits have been crying "It's Trump! Fascist! Impeach him now!"
>Now that it's discovered it was the dems the whole time wrapped up with the Russians and Podesta with his kid-fucking crew going down it's "just pointless anyway" "no big deal" "whatever"
Every. Single. Time.

1. Not a liberal

2. Just because Podesta isn't involved doesn't mean Trump's campaign doesnt.

3. I never said it isn't a big deal. I'm just saying they're both shitty.

>2. Just because Podesta is involved doesn't mean Trump's campaign is excused.

I can't type today.

Who could the four sealed cases be?!

>John Podesta
>Hillary Clinton
>Barack Obama
>Hillary Clinton (so evil she's being indicted TWICE!!! lololololol)

Fuck off Larry

Hate to interrupt your self-congratulatory handy, this has nothing to do with the “will of the people.” Get help, ragelord, you got some serious unchecked aggression.