Seriously, the bullying against American members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against American members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand, especially since the Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure Yuropoors here. Why not bully Irish or Argentinians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our country? Sand niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the biggest contributors to this board.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!

Would you call an American man an "Amerifat" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "Morbidly obese shart in the mart"? Like it's a thing. Would you say those words to your fellow Sup Forumsiticians? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking faggot?
You're destroying American pride, you're dividing Sup Forumsacks against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

I couldn't even read that with a straight face, I doubt you typed it with one.

Pol is a Nazi board ...There will always be national regional continental fighting

ur gay

ITs a serious issue

What the blazing fuck

Just please shut up

Please don't use gay as an insult.

Thank you.

This is a real issue

>Seriously, the bullying against American members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand

Stop being soft.

Stop being a faggot

Now don't get all teary eyed son

/thread

SHITCUNT

Stopped reading at "irregardless". Seriously brain dead word to use. However given the topic maybe all the country bashing on here is a psy-op to make people less attached to their national identity and more likely to accept globalism. I'm certain Canada is going to be annexed as soon as any fighting starts.

I might move to America desu. Want to BEADY some Hiberno-German-American girl, lure them in with my velvet voice.

gr8 b8 m8

Now go and "liberate" some poor country.

I’m on your side I don’t see why you are hostile
I’m just bringing real talk here

It's ok. I like good amerifat joke everyso often.

blow it out your ass

Everyone in the USA is a total faggot bitch.

thank you OP

so brave and inspiration

You forgot the united nations meme flag. Faggot.

im american and I agree with about 99% of the insults. as a whole our culture has become degenerate, fat, lazy, unintelligent and overall pretty unpalatable.
our country is a money launderer's dream. America is one of the number one tax havens in the world. its no wonder we have such a huge gap between rich and poor.
The federal reserve, which prints all of our money owns all of the money as well. at any given time there is more money owed to the federal reserve than there is cash in circulation. to pay debt requires the printing of more money which in turn increases debt.
Our country is basically a vassal for Israel, their policy dictates our policy.
Our country quite literally attempts to assassinate those with opposing ideologies who become too popular.
There are tv shows here that are literally about 12 year old girls dancing like whores.
Our political system is an absolute joke of a democracy.
Just to be alive in this country you must purchase a product from a corporation every year else you are penalized for not purchasing the product (health insurance)
America makes up 4.4% of the population and consumes 80% of the the opiates.

Our country is fucked right now user, they're right.

blow it out your ass: Las Vegas

Blow it out your ass

You should have seen the internet in 1999, you cum guzzling faggot. I hope you die in a fire while jacking it to cartoons in kiddie chatrooms, pedo. Go back to Yahoo Chess if you can't take the heat.

Americans must be bullied. For being a good goy, for you ignorance and stupidity, for being a bunch of mongrels.

Sup Forums is a place of equality. Everyone gets shit on no matter what, toughen up you pussy

Even the bullied are calling you a pussy.

Nice pasta

You're whining about feelings and bullying on pol? Fake, gtfo

you tried not being a fucking nigger?

Mate, chill it. We know it's just the shills. Haven't you read all the infodumps about their tactics for forum subversion?

Find them, and post them everytime you see the divide and conquer being used if you're getting so butthurt by it.

Prove that you yanks contribute and offer that as a service for the whole board. Much like the unv.is guy.

It's normal banter.

When the US makes up 50% of Sup Forums and its traffic of course people are gonna get pissed about seeing all this US-related shit on their forum.

Furthermore, if you can't handle an user calling you an Amerimutt and putting up a picture of a fat guy with big lips, then you're a fucking soiboi who really shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

>t. retards that can’t identify copypasta
Imma screencap this and post it on r/Sup Forums
Thanks for the karma strangers

go back to lefty pol you fucking Nancy wimpy boy faggot.

IF you're a woman, perhaps

>Seriously,
Stopped reading

If you can't handle the bantz you have to go back. Reddit or Mexico, it doesn't matter which.

Fuck off OP. We can handle it, your bitch ass can't. get on our level or
>>>Reddit.com

Hell yes America! Holly wood Mcdonalds hiphop! Much good number one freedom!

Every western country is fucked because of (((them))). Don't surrender to self-loathing. If you believe all is lost, you won't do anything to try and save us and then everything will be lost.

We can research our history, find our renaissance and recover our societies dignity. All we have to do is try, and then try again.

Who gives a damn the eurofags and everyone else that do it just do it out of jealousy the simple truth is that the US is the last hope for western civilization. Regardless of what stupid things happen here sometimes its still nowhere near as bad as any of the European countries and their dumb ass laws and views

Please don't use gay as an assault.

Thanks.

we can all fight together for white race and shit now but I promise you that the second we get rid of shitskins and niggers we will start killing each other like we always do
whites will always fight with each other
it's what made us great and it's what will make us even greater

Mate. If Americans werent generally ignorant, self-aggrandising, morons you would be far more comfortable on pol/the Internet.

>WE WUZ REDDIT AND SHIT THE POST
>OP IS A RAGING FAGGOT

Who the fuck made this shit ALL PURPLE AND SHIT FUCK !!!

Listen up fattie. Have you seen how americans are treating others here?

You deserve everything you get you obnoxius, fat fucking mongrells.

"out of hand"?

Wow you're a fucking pussy

kek americans, pissed off aussies, and south africans are the only decent posters, everyone knows this.

You could literally say the same about any European country wtf.

Kill yourself you retarded burger.

Don't worry he'll get shot randomly by some baby boomer soon enough.

>le 52% meme

Proof here that as the amount of niggers increase relative to the amount of whites in a country, the country becomes useless, and feels 'victimised'

Please don't interpret someone calling someone gay as an insult

You have to understand that it stems from feelings of envy and resentment. U.S. politics dominate Sup Forums and the rest of the world. So let them have their "banter" outlets, it's a way for them to deal with their inferiority complexes.

This board is so fucking full of newfags. They can't even recognize this pasta.

Joke?

Not for long anymore, Tyrone.

preddy gud.

Oshit. Keep dreaming you absolute dumbfuck.

America is to most mixed place on planet earth and it is you and your fucking shit country who is forcing it on the rest of the world and you have been doing it since ww2.

Every fuckinh post i read, that comes from you, makes me afraid becouse i realise that the dumbest fucks in the world accidently gained access to nukes first and are also the most lunatic enough to use them.

FUCK Americunts go eat burgers and get FAT

I agree, it is because of ((them)) but most of our society doesn't see this, and quite likely never will

Faggot

Which irrelevant European country are you again?

Mohammed plz don't drown the world in your culture .....
Or what are you referring to?

Leave Americans alone!

Nah. Sorry mate.

Shut up Amerifag.

Muhahahahahahahahha America gets hate cause it's the root of the shit that goes on in the world, wars, sodomy, usury, liberalism.

America is the turd that won't go down the toilet, you are the virus that infects the the dog with rabies.

That being said, i also admire and love the americans that fight against what America has become, today's America is a fake, artificial America. God bless the good americans and fuck you liberal jewish cunts.

saved

When I "attack" a burger, it's because he's (unsurprisingly) being an asshole in the thread. I've never bullied a burger just for being a burger.

for fuck's sake, how new are all of you?
this is a slightly altered pasta
fuck

>telling an american to get shot while posting under an american flag that's become synonymous with gun ownership
German or Swede?

fuck off burger

You guys are idiots. This is pasta. The only difference is he used America instead of Canada

>making naked gay statues and grown men dressing like japanese school girls is something to be proud of

>treating a blatant shitposter that is wishing death on you and your family as if he is attempting to make a legitimate point
Are all burgers this stupid?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shut up faggot

The original meme was with Germany right? Or was that already a modified version?

I think it is the perfect way to get rid of the t_d and newfag shill influx. On the other hand it may backfire and lead to more use of meme flags.

if you can't handle the bantz, go back to retarddit.
actually just go back.
fucking retarded faggot.
stop making threads.
niggers like you are why people dont like America.
and it's so obvious you're new.
try lurking more before posting, so that you don't shit up this board any further.
butthurt pussy.

Nah, they can suck my dick, americas makes mistakes everyday greater than anything theyll ever do.
Be the type of american thats cliche cool as fuck, dont need more of a reason other than being american because america was cool as fuck, nigger you telling me cowboys arent cool? Fuck those chincey spics, thats our shit.

>pls no bully

I can't you over your fat rolls. Back to burgerland fatty.

if u dont like it then u can giiiitt out ya brownie

This.
Just call them a nigger and call the holocaust fake because its illegal in every other country.
Sup Forums isnt shit compared to original xbox live bants in the glory days
Now that was some shit talking

>xbox live
hi 12 year old user, how's school going?

Why are you such a faggot? Too much soy?

80% of american flags on this board are filthy, disgusting and disfigured fucking jews shitposting. So stop you jewish fuckng whining you disgusting bitch of satan.

>265671▶
>
>>xbox live
>hi 12 year old user, how's school goIng?

this is why people shit talk Americans. that was irritatingly not funny. you should've just not posted. alot of why americans get hate is because half of the posts from our flag are retarded reddit-tier posts.

Is this pasta? I haven't seen it before. Either way, saved for bait, this is high quality shit.

GUNBURGERSTAN NEEDS NO DEFENDERS FOR WE ARE BEST PEOPLE

spics tried to build a wall fence to keep you out, fucking literally not even mexico wants you.