Why exactly do so many people hate Makoto?

Why exactly do so many people hate Makoto?
Yes, he cheated on Kotonoha and slept around with all the girls but really, who gives a shit? All the characters in the anime were either retarded or assholes anyways, why do you care if Makoto is a shitty person in a cast of shitty people? And its not like he's a special snowflake: just look at all the MCs of harem anime, they all have girls lusting for their dicks, Makoto was just the only one that noticed and took advantage of that. The harem genre is just a self-fulling fantasy, how many of you would have done the same if you were thrust into the same situation?

Real edgy there.

*tips dick*

Nobody will ever be in a school with so many retarded people
Nobody cares about this show anymore

>how many of you would have done the same if you were thrust into the same situation?

Honestly? I would if I were in high school or whatever the fuck he was at. We're young, we just need to experiment and live life.

How is that edgy?

Here is the School Days family tree.

Because he died in the process rather than be smart

MakotoFaggot
Fuck you like the trumpsupoopters

He's a kid, so do expect him to be smart.

Didnt know anything of this but holy shit Tomaru Sawagoe is a fucking legend,
Not surprised Makoto was such a dick

The funny thing was was that in the VN, Makoto wasn't such a dick, or at least, he didn't start off as much of a dick.He was a genuinely nice, somewhat introspective guy who got manipulated by two absolute bitches and eventually became a dick due to that (still not as bad as the anime). It doesn't help that the anime follows an amalgamation of the worst choices, decisions, and bad ends offered by the VN, then turns it up to 11.

School Days is a pretty bad adaption all in all, but that's normal in anime.

>implying daughter hating limp dicks are worth fucking
Trump can't even seduce his kids, surely he's a bad lay.

Regardless of what you may think user, being a manslut and cheating on everyone is frowned upon in Sup Forums.

>newfags

>eventually became a dick
>implying Makoto isn't nicest guy

I'm not taking into consideration the VN. Yes, I heard that Makoto is a genuine nice guy in some routes and the anime was adapted from the worst one. But this is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums, and Makoto is hated bc of his portrayal in the anime.

The madman.

You could only fuck Sekai and Kotonoha in the visual novel. Makoto doesn't really sleep around at all, which is weird when you compare him to the anime where he practically fucks everyone. He feels genuinely bad when he fucks up too.

Sekai is a huge bitch in the VN though, and is responsible for most of Koto's and Makoto's suffering. Even in the route where she wins, she still picks on Koto and rubs her victory in her face.

>It doesn't help that the anime follows an amalgamation of the worst choices, decisions, and bad ends offered by the VN, then turns it up to 11.
Why do so many anime do this? KGNE and Annerose did the same shit. It doesn't make the story more dramatic or exciting, just stupid. I've seen adaptations which contort and contradict themselves just so they can fit in incompatible bad ends from seperate fricken routes.

He's likable in the sense that he didn't treat good people bad. He was shit and so were they.

>being alpha is bad
>harem is for losers
gtfo cuck

>Makoto was just the only one that noticed and took advantage of that

That's because school days is a deconstruction of the harem genre

I hate how you can't have cheating ends or stuff where mc dies because le just like school days! meme is always fucking mentioned

Wait, people seriously like School Days?

This copypasta is about as old as the damn show.

Being alpha is good, but deceiving others is not. If you have a harem that you fuck and everyone is ok with it, then that's good. Still, having a harem is the mark of an indecisive faggot, so that's not good

>KGNE did the same shit
Elaborate.

The NTR shit was a bad end that happened if you treated Mitsuki like absolute shit continually (in which case it's more like she breaks up with you and starts dating others). Much of the stupidity you see in the anime is from choosing the worst choices in the anime, and sometimes those bad choices are mutually exclusive because they're in separate routes. Basically, if you tried to do what Takayuki did in the anime in the VN, you would have run into multiple bad ends / game overs way before the end of the game.

How about you stop applying VN logic to everything?

Just because characters make bad decisions doesn't mean they're not believable or understandable.

What went wrong in Annerose?

>Only fuck two
>Setsuna, Otome, Hikari
>Sekai is a bitch
>never played Bavarios, Two Lovers, and more
>responsible for most of suffering
>Otome, Taisuki, even Kotonoha

Listen here, Makoto is litereally the biggest bitch ever and deserves to have his balls ripped off you faggot

>biggest bitch ever
>implying he is you

I wouldn't be able to do what Makoto did because I have a consicence.

Makoto is a real sociopath. I refuse to play School Days just because of him.

>Impregnated his mom

ALPHA AS FUCK

Wait did he seriously fuck his mom?

Man this turns me on

Tomaru is, in every definition of the word, a piece of shit human being. I mean, the only way he could be a worst human being is if he started murdering people. That's the literally the only step he would need to take to be one of, if not, the most repulsive anime character ever.

I mean, Makoto's little sister absolutely hates him and it's said that she's always running away from him probably because he tries to molest her all the time.

As for Makoto, his anime and game counterparts are completely different. His anime personality is manipulative, unapologetic, completely selfish. His VN personality at base is actually a pretty nice guy but also a sort of slow, semi dimwitted, and easily manipulated guy.

>Tomaru Sawagoe is the estranged father of Itaru Itou and Makoto Itou. Itaru currently lives with him, but dislikes him. Apart from the relations mentioned above, he's nearly related to every other character in the entire series, mostly from impregnanting many of the female characters in the series and he's also related to many characters through his sons (mostly Shun Hazama) also impregnanting many female characters. Because of his secrecy, many off his offsprings who happen to meet each other and begin to have relations with each other do so without knowing they're related.

Not even copy pasta my friend

I don't know how anyone could like Sakai when Setsuna was 100% better version of her.

Sekai was my type of cute and had me going for a good while, but by the end of the show there wasn't a single character I didn't dislike.

>no time-stop
>no words to attract green babies engraved
>not eve barely a tomboy

>by the end of the show there wasn't a single character I didn't dislike
Wait, scratch that. Kokoro did nothing wrong.

>that Kotonoha rape scene
MUH

I can't even understand this post.

Prior to moefaggotry taking over Sup Forums Makoto was a hero here. Literally google Mankoto.

They were all ugly though

W-when does this happen?

The real question is why do people like him?

It's not like he's some badass alpha swag motherfucker, he's your standard beta faggot harem MC, literally the only difference is that he saw all these girls throwing their pussies at him and actually fucked them instead of resisting.

And he was so bad at managing all the bullshit that he got ostracized and then killed.

>knew of older sister mental instability
>did nothing

>Ero anime get subbed no matter how shitty
>Cross Days still has no subs for its scenes