New Jewish Exposure Tactic

Being an older guy, i now spend the majority of my weekends in my study drawing out solutions and writing essays on the Jewish Question. I have thousands of pages written now. One idea i came up with this weekend was a subtle tactic to expose Jewish control of the United States.

It’s something I think we could easily meme leftists into supporting and will in turn red pill countless people on the jews. What we need to do is promote a movement to change the stars on the American flag to stars of david. We should argue that the all white stars represent racism and white supremacy, and that we need a more multicultural flag. Point out all of the (((jewish contributions))) to the USA by citing the percentages of Jews who make up hollywood, politicians, media executives, etc. This way we can get leftists to openly tell normies how jewish dominated all of the most influential industries are.

If executed correctly, we can accomplish two goals:

1) Redpill normies on the jewish control of the USA

2) Get red blooded murican israel worshippers pissed off at jews for trying to fuck with their flag

What do you guys think?

America - Made In Israel

or promote traditional Catholicism, and pray the holy rosary for the consecration of Russia to maries virginal immaculate heart.

That's actually pretty clever. What if it is accidentally successful and inneffective?

Ok let’s promote traditional Catholocism- then a few hundred years later some fag will actually start reading the bible and tell everyone that Jesus told them to be 3rd world shitskin lovers. Not gonna work.

This. What if they love jews even more? Boomers are the goodest of goys, they may love their masters even more. We need a contingency plan

Even if it was accidentally successful it would still be a win. Jews prefer to lurk in the shadows, they don’t want anyone to know they pull all the strings.

I’d rather just put the star of david on our flag so we’re at least open about the fact that we’re a servant to Israel zionists.

If it is accidentally successful then people will at least know that 2% of the population dominates the most influential industries. If our whole country learns that jews control us and still support them we’re fucked anyways.

the bible didnt tell anyone to be 3rd world shitskin lovers you dumb nigger. Also you claim to be "an older guy" but i can tell by your posts that your still in highschool. dumb thread

And if it is accidentally successful, we won’t have to be called conspiracy theorists and anti-semites for pointing out jews run the USA because it will be common knowledge. Our only task will be convincing people that the jewish influence is harmful. Basically we get leftists to rip the curtain down for us.

So when jesus said to love all people, he wasnt including 3rd wors shitskins? Explain

Nope. We keep the flag as it is and use it as our rallying symbol.
The "Israel is our greatest ally" meme will die with the boomers... not long now.

americans can't no more lead. its to hite, to racist - the leading role is not for white guys.

its a job for jewish people.

and the white stars a racist.
you have to change it.

let us watch who is a leading role i america - oh vey, this a the jews.

so let us change the white stars to stars of david.

oh you disagree, that because you racist,trump supporterand of course a white cis male.

am I right,am I?

Mention how the slave ships were Jewish too and that the stars must be stars of David to represent American history

Great idea OP
Have a bump

Except initially they were going to use 6 pointed stars and people argued that it was jew, so they countered with 5 point stars are harder to manufacture, at which point Betsy Ross stood up and folder her handkerchief and in one snip cut a perfect 5 point star.

Start a flyer campaign. Just post infogrpahics about jewish control of the USA in bathrooms or wherever you can. It will spread the word and eventually jews will find out and try to start a counter campaign which will bring more people aboard

people are obsessed with the idea of fairness due to globalist propaganda. Just expose the disproportionate concentration of jews in key industries and the rest will take care of itself. This must be done with a real world campaign to complement the online efforts because the jews are cracking down hard on the internet and social media

Just thought of a premise for a commercial type meme.

Man enters store and buys an 'I'm 'MERICAN!" lottery ticket that is in the shape of old glory waving in the wind.

The play area is the typical foil scratch surface with numbered stars representing the constitution amendment hiding the prizes underneath. After the second star the man scratches the whole play to reveal the same six point blue star with "You Lose" printed over each one. He scratches the Bonus area revealing how much Israel has taken from the American public by way of donations, lobby and subterfuge (pizzagate, pedoagate, satanic panic of the 80's).

Camera slowly panning backwards and the store is being robbed as the man stands catatonic amidst the chaos.

Good work leaf

>at which point Betsy Ross stood up and folder her handkerchief and in one snip cut a perfect 5 point star.
Based Betsy countering the tricks

implying 3rd world shitskins are people....