FBI INVESTIGATING LINKS BETWEEN ANTIFA AND ISIS

EXCLUSIVE: US left wing groups travelled to Germany for the G20 Summit last July to meet with Al qaeda and ISIS leaders and plot the destruction of President Trump, secret FBI investigation reveals
Bestselling author Edward Klein is set to release his latest book All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump
Klein makes the shocking revelation that an FBI investigation discovered collusion between American anarchists and ISIS and Al-Qaeda
'This is the greatest challenge to law enforcement since the Weather Underground and the Black Panther Party,' the FBI report declared
It reveals the FBI sent a task force to Germany to report on radical groups that planned to protest President Trump's attendance at this year's G20 Summit
The investigation determined that U.S.-backed anarchist/radical groups had traveled to Germany and took part in the violence
There was also evidence that three key leaders of an Oakland group met in Hamburg with a leader of the Al-Qaeda
The foreign terrorists were helping them acquire the weapons they are seeking, primarily bomb-making equipment and toxic chemicals and gasses
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S-LlZwF_2SE
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
youtube.com/watch?v=36IuviStYAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This does not surprise me at all. They even dress alike. There was talk of both Antifa ties and ISIS ties with the Vegas shooter that were quickly hushed.

This does not surprise me whatsoever. I used to be in social circles with some extreme leftists when I lived in Oakland. At a party I heard one of them mention that America was an evil colonizer and that he was sympathetic to ISIS and jihad. I found it appalling. If I remembered the kids name I would 100% report his ass right now. That whole city is crawling with treasonous fucks.

anon5 mentioned something about this almost a year ago.

This is old news. The left had always teamed up with islamic terrorists.

European leftists has gone to middle east for weapon training since Bader Mainhofs days. And they are still doing it.

I can't believe how brain dead they are. Don't they understand that they are "useful idiots"? They're just fodder. They get to get hurt, they get to die, and when they've culled enough "Nazis," ISIS will move in and kill ALL of the "infidels" (Antifa included).

Bumping potentially interesting bread.

Internationalists working together in shared hate to bring down america? Quelle surprise.

Ive been hoping they have been allowed to get bold so the fbi can map out their network.

Shit is about to get interesting.
youtu.be/S-LlZwF_2SE

I guarantee ISIS gets all the Antifa pussy while the black bloc fags all go out to get shot by rubber bullets and tear gas canisters.

Antifa pussy smells like old cod fillet left out in the syrian sun. Everyone passes on it. The antifa soyfaggots though are nearly as good as the young boys of perpetual freshness promised to jihadis along with the 72 virgins. All the muhammeds have bombed that box.

Hey man, laying in bed with a land whale is still preferable to having a busted head in a cold jail cell.

SO MANY HAPPENINGS!

Why are terrorist leader even allowed to share a room with the heads of anti-terrorist countries?! Seriously?

Wonder how many poorly attempted atracks antootfa will try on the 4th

WATCH OUT

Xi must be part of Antifa's covert unit..

what insane faggots

you just assumed xe gender you shitlord

Big happening, boys and ladybois: Mueller /our guy/ theory is confirmed
>This user posted on July 25th that arrests would be made in the next 72 hrs that would end the DNC
>Papadapolous was arrested on the 27th
>WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

See pic telated.

If they have chemical weapons, it's time for us to take immediate action on Antifa.

Here are two tips to follow in order to participate with the crackdown:
>Get a background check and make sure you'll bear arms for your own safety
>Tell the FBI you're going to co-operate on a crackdown on the radical anarchist groups.

Wow, their schizophrenic faggotry intensifies.

Makes sense--those shots with ISIS holding antifa flags started popping up in aug/sept.
This syncs up with the assertion that the ANitfa riot day on the 4th will allow for the Feds to move in under martial law.

There is no such clause for civies to operate for the FBI I am aware of, HOWEVER you(used?) to be able to be part of your sheriff's posse in which case you would get deputized when the need arose. Typically search and rescue, natural disasters, terror attacks, etc..

Makes me nervous desu. Joined a RWDS ready for the 4th and I’ve been under cover in Antifa for a couple weeks.

Lol, honeypot motherfucker meme f(l)ag.

so this is what happens when you take all propaganda seriously?

Squeal for me piggy

Wasn't antifa looking to use poison gas in an attack on the Deploraball back in November? Didn't somebody get arrested for it?

>The foreign terrorists were helping them acquire the weapons they are seeking, primarily bomb-making equipment and toxic chemicals and gasses

>toxic chemicals and gasses

Chemical weapons? Not sure about it, yet which type? Nerve, blood, breathing or blistering agent?

Raid the shills REEEEE

Checked

Easy to make mustard gas desu

>FBI INVESTIGATING LINKS BETWEEN ANTIFA AND ISIS
Ed Klein is National Enquirer tier. And these Kremlin disinfo threads are even less surprising.

post the fake daily mail article, kremlin shill

Indeed it's easy to make such gas, well, the most easily possible chemical weapons that can be made at home are mustard gas (C4H8Cl2S), phosgene (COCl2), Chlorine gas (Cl2) and hydrogencyanide (HCN).
Well, for this, prepare for attacks with chemical weapons, gas masks with activated charcoal might work, but the most recommenced method for protection against CWs is by wearing a hazmat suit.

Pic related.

good

bump

The FBI is monitoring. This is not fake

Any FBI info to release? It's time to blow the whistle

a5 has been saying this for quite some time

stop same faggin frank

thank you for your service!

>rusofill
Hahah

Well, whether it's a trap or girl, it's a totally anti-western person.

good

Does anyone have pics related to Antifa plans, funding, target areas, membership, etc.?

Not for sure, but whoever is militarized can attempt raids on suspected AFA hqs.

Bump

Lol

yeah they're both fake
woo

Tasty bread. Bumperino.

Leaders of terror cells in Germany should be a bigger story

Make Women Lean Again

Talked about this involving both Europe and the US in several different threads:

[KB's(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

Is ANON5 Frank?

I believe that still happens

Let us know their plans and if we can do anything

Always.

Perhaps some people got that impression from pictures like this but actually it looks like those guys are really fighting ISIS

This is something worth noting when considering the Purple Revolution:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Predictive programming for the assassination/impeachment of Trump. Take note of any purple motifs that you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

Don't forget the 18$ Billion that Soros donated to his Open Society Foundation. It's connected to the Purple Revolution that he and other enemies of Trump are planning.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

The National Enquirer has been surprisingly accurate the past 10 years

Their not that smart if they dont know how to make pipe bombs or be able to get guns

What is the deal with pyramids? What the fuck are they?

Okay saw him on here last on Friday. Making sure we all knew Trump wasn’t the target of the indictments

Masonic symbolism/ Illuminati

But why pyramids? Why not a sphere or a box? What attracts them to the use the pryamid is what I'm wondering.

Alex Jones covered the story a month ago
youtube.com/watch?v=36IuviStYAI

The word antifa comes from the arabic word Intifadah which means to rise up and overthrow a ruler/leader

Antifa
Intifa

same thing. not a coincidence.