Break the curse of your grandfathers and convert to traditional Catholicism, only Christ's blood will break the curse

Break the curse of your grandfathers and convert to traditional Catholicism, only Christ's blood will break the curse.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5umdgaXPMrM&t=729s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x07ys_NmNeA
youtu.be/D3FidcvkeDo
youtu.be/RWYwBDqFsuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ALL FUCKING PEDERASTS MUST FUCKING HANG!!!!

go away

Strictly Catholicism or any branch of Christianity?

satan worshipping retards

I agree,
Reminder: the catholic church was infiltrated by luciferians, freemasons, commies ect. throughout the 1100-2000's..

Reminder: traditional Catholics have the faith, Rome has the church, but not the faith.
Traditional Catholicism condemned modernist Rome and pope Francis is not pope, benedict is.

Also christ teaches both good and evil will be within his church, because of man's freewill to choose to do something good or evil, there are popes, bishops, priests ect.. in hell because of evil choices.

Strictly Traditional catholicism nothing else

Fuck your kike on a stick. Europeans had perfectly decent gods. We still do if you choose to value what they represent.

Paganism's just the distorted accounts of adam and eve, pasted down from noah.

I don't know about that, the current pope is fucking retarded: . This is just one example, he also endorses faggotry and encourages europeans to let muslim invaders into their countries.

This user is correct, though if one must be a Christian the only true Christians are traditional Catholics.

read

That's fucking digusting you freak

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MzrVCdtJ1WQ

>pic
Church faggots*

No one cares and you probably don't

I am a saint

Jesus isn't a cracker

not an argument

Ask any Catholic you meet to explain these verses:
Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
[8] For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: [9] Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Romans 4:6 KJV
[6] Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

When they can't tell them that the difference between the true Gospel and false gospels is that every false gospel tells you you have to do good works to be saved while the real Gospel is justification by faith alone in Jesus Christ for forgiveness of all sins forever

forgot verse 5
Romans 4:5-6 KJV
[5] But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. [6] Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

t. Billy Bob who thinks his heavily edited “bible” commissioned by and named after a literal faggot is an accurate basis for a religion. Want to know how I know you’ve never done any research whatsoever into the history of Christianity?

I had one say that "faith" actually means "loyalty". Also another said verse 10 says you have to do hoid works to be saved even though it says "should" and verse 9 says "not of works".

youtube.com/watch?v=5umdgaXPMrM&t=729s

He didn't transllate any and it's probably more papist lies

Also even douys-rheims teaches faith alone
Acts 16
[30] And bringing them out, he said: Masters, what must I do, that I may be saved?
[31] But they said: Believe in the Lord Jesus, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house

>first commandemet
"have no other gods"
okay?

btw you faggots changed the 10 commandments

>[8] For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
That faith is the traditional catholic faith, nothing else.

>9 Not of works, that no man may glory [douay rheims bible]
DRB Commentary Ver. 9. Not of works, as of our own growth, or from ourselves: but as from the grace of God. (Challoner

Romans 4:6 DRB
commentary Ver. 4. Now to him that worketh, &c. a reward may be looked upon as due for his works, and not bestowed upon him as a free gift; but when it is said he believed and was justified, (this belief or faith was always a liberal gift of God) and when no mention is made of his works, it appears that such a justification and sanctification are not from the works of the written law, nor from any works he could do of himself, but that they are according to the purpose, or decree of grace. (Witham) --- Such a man, says the apostle, challenges his reward as a debt, due to his own performance; whereas he who worketh not, that is, who presumeth not upon any works done by his own strength; but seeketh justice through faith and grace, is freely justified by God's grace. (Challoner)

>When they can't tell them that the difference between the true Gospel and false gospels is that every false gospel tells you you have to do good works to be saved while the real Gospel is justification by faith alone in Jesus Christ for forgiveness of all sins forever

Protestants self interpret from a false bible, Catholics have the real bible with the interpretation of the holy ghost, Protestant's faith is condemned by god.

When you've removed your satanic pope with one calling for a crusade I'll consider it.

We didn't change anything, the holy ghost revealed to his church the meanings behind his words and teachings.

Watch Father hewkos Catechism on the 2, 4, and 10 commandment, before spouting heresies, false doctrine and lies.

its gonna take a chastisement to oust that heretic, false pope/clergy.

>That faith is the traditional catholic faith, nothing else.
But it doesn't say that you retard. And Jesus says "he that believeth in me" you absolute retard

>not of works, as in works

You also burn
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x07ys_NmNeA

>attacking brother Nathanael
He has gone to far

>infiltrated for almost a thousand years
>somehow still worthwhile institution
Pick one you fucking spiritual shitlib.

You mean the feel-good Jewish infiltrated Mafia controlled pederast encovering parody of a once glorious religion? Once you guys revive the Inquisition and purge the heretic, y'all holler.

youtu.be/D3FidcvkeDo
youtu.be/RWYwBDqFsuE

faggot Nathanael will burn in hell if he doesn't get saved