Canada love thread

3rd largest Oil reserves ON THE PLANET
2nd largest country ON THE PLANET
38th on population (I personally own 100 acres of dense , ancient forest

literally only shitholes are Southern Ontario and Vancouver. which make up .000001% of the total landmass

Other urls found in this thread:

davidplusworld.com/what-do-french-think-of-quebecois/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only the bottom part of BC would vote for Hillary. Usually fairly conservative in most areas away from Vancouver. No Asians either.

>Alabama for some reason
Because we're the equivalent to America's South? Sure, but there probably aren't as many Trump supporters as you might think, especially millennials.

The prairies are weird, lots of social and economic conservatives around but most are also yuge cuckservatives. Hard to gauge how they will react to any issue, I have inlaws who bitch and moan about the exact issues Trump ran on in the US yet never miss an opportunity to rehash tired late nite jokes about him. Probably would see a split between Hillary and Trump with Sanders trailing both slightly.

I'm not talking about the prairies though.

Those shitholes control federal policy for everyone else.

Thus, everywhere in Canada is tainted by their shit.

Shitting on the USA is a time honored Canadian tradition for some reason. It's like we have this built in inferiority complex where we have to point to our more successful brother and go "Yeah what a fucking loser."

>literally only shitholes are Southern Ontario and Vancouver. which make up .000001% of the total landmass
>more than 90% of land in Canada is nearly uninhabitable.

>more than 90% of land in Canada is nearly uninhabitable
Stop with this meme. You can live anywhere in Canada, you probably just wouldn't like it compared to your cushiony life.

>You can live anywhere in Canada with proper shelter and food supply
>You can live anywhere on Mars with proper shelter and food supply

Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta....Bernie?!?!? are you retarded? Also, the East Coast may be the whitest, but they're literally commies.

>proper
Yes, you can live anywhere with the PROPER shelter. Are you retarded?

I said NEARLY uninhabitable
Anyone can live 10km away from civilization, but does anyone want to?

And 90% of the country ISN'T "nearly uninhabitable."

>Anyone can live 10km away from civilization, but does anyone want to?
Let me guess, civilization and city are interchangeable words, right? Get lost faggot.

I mean sure, if you have another guy living in a shack 1km away from you that's civilization I guess.

>I mean sure
Stay in your safe space where you belong. You're not ready for the real world.

>stay in your safe space
>lives in a country where you can't say anti-gay things or your kids will be taken away.

Not even all of South Ontario, basically just the GTA

>actually believes that

this map is terrible

east coast would never vote trump sooner than the prairies would

I guess the person running ontario isn't a lesbian,
and you don't have a cucked president, and overall canadastan doesn't accept any mudslimes. Tell me where I'm wrong

Do you notice how we were originally talking about how retarded you were with understanding Canadian geography and climate and now we're talking about complete bullshit?

Pretty convient.

Our cucked PRIME MINISTER (already giving a nice example of your education) has an approval rating of 53% only about 40% actually voted for him. And overall Canada has only one major group besides white (Asian) all others are less than 3%. To sum it up, you don't actually know what you're talking about, and you're alot more stupid than you think you are.

How much of Canada is livable? Like not arctic levels of cold.

1488%

>Canada love thread
THIS IS NOW A SWEDISH ROLEPLAYER APPRECIATION THREAD
SHOW SOME LOVE FOR THIS SWEDISH ROLEPLAYER

Here's a population map, pretty much that

>canada
>love

pic one

>you can't live in the black areas

oh come on goys, show some love

You were the one that assumed American is a safe space, I just pointed out how cucked your country is. Nothing to it.
>White
>puts (asian) in capital letters right after, doesn't capitalize White
So you're saying that asians are White?

You can I said "pretty much" that, obviously not the exact same you can fill in the blanks

I figured I wouldn't need absolutely perfect grammar, I thought you'd have the brain power to know what I meant

> mb
> bernie
Kys

Bump for best country
Also checked

Why are we two different countries again?

If you capitalize asian but """""accidentaly forget""""" to capitalize White it shows that you think asians are superior to Whites.
You're probably one of them gooks, ain't ya?
That explains a lot actually

I loved my visit in Vancouver it's a great city

Wow, I actually just got a stroke from reading that, good job.

Oh shit, look at them last digits and turn them around. Now go away and never reply here again. I knew the leafs where behind something.

A FUCKING LEAF

hope you hurt yourself

The black areas are lava

why do Americans speak this way

I love the Canada for the fishing. I’ve caught lots of smallmouth bass and and northern pike up there.

Those are the only nice things I have to say.

came here to derail and remind you to keep working so I can leech off your welfare state. Losers.

>Canada thread

AHAHAHA

No, you're saying anywhere that isn't 10km outside of some slum of a city is the dangerous wilderness.

Then you're an idiot.

Came here to remind you that you're not really French LMAO

davidplusworld.com/what-do-french-think-of-quebecois/

Nail on head. 90% of Canada is livable if you are not a beta faggot.

AHAHAHA

>our more successful broter
>more successful brother
>more successful
God bless their unquenchable thirst for oil and transfats.

How are property prices there? It's always been my dream to own acres of Forrest as you do

outside southern Ontario the is pretty much true... Atlantic cities, true
Thunder bay true
prairies don't really have wilderness
BC woods will eat you alive.

>Some faggots oversea dictate what we are or aren't
kek, you're grasping at straws at this point.
Anyway, how does it feel to be servicing a big Quebecois bull?

literally all of those photos were taken in Southern Ontario.

>east coast
>alabama
whoever made that map is legitimately retarded

house, garage, shed, 90 acres

$60,000

... now I just need a wife

>If you are a Cuckolding you are a Chad.

This is my new life goal, thanks Canadabro

I'm sorry you're brain is so fucking limited

np bud, we're all in this together.

where in canada? I'm trying to find this in BC and rural land is still pretty expensive

kek I remember that thread. Brilliant.

The maritimes

Lel about the time you were 56% white

Good times indeed

You said "pretty much that (the map)" is livable when in actuality every single patch is livable to someone. Fuck you for making me reply to your barely legible posts.