Always the moral high ground to kill, butcher, behead, torture, rape, and hit nazis. -Wolfenstein fanboy

Always the moral high ground to kill, butcher, behead, torture, rape, and hit nazis. -Wolfenstein fanboy

Why don’t you do something about it instead of whining here like a numale?

*tip*

No need. He btfos himself daily

and it's "you'll always have the moral high ground"

fucking burger education, I swear, especially with faux intellectual libshits

America has always been about killing nazis

You mad, Nazi scum?

Typical canuck

>keep quiet like a church mouse during the conflict
>lose 2k retards in Hawaii
>melt 80,000 people in retaliation
>we won guise

Same with abortion doctors, communists and homosexuals right?

Why are you americunts so pro-life? you do realize PP kept you from having a higher nigger pop for a while now, right?

Only niggers, white trash and rape victims abort for the most part, get your head out of the gutter for a seconf.

Should I know who the fuck "Corey Bruce" is? He looks like the average numale.

Because fuck you thats why. It makes nigger lives hell and drives em to suicide and broken homes

Really makes you think though. Do they hate nazis (and "nazis") because they think they're evil, or because they want the moral high ground?

You're a dumb faggot, aren't you. The fact you think you identify with a naaartzee highlights you for the delusional Virgin you are.

The war is over Corey, you stupid, immature cunt

>replied

Is that the Facebook equivalent of (you)?

>killing individuals
>moral high ground

Commies can't even see a fucking beam in their eyes

Killing individuals that exist within the confines of a video game or as faggot inbred larger edgelord. Simon like you really give away your age with dumb posts like this.

Can we send our russians to you?

He has supressed hes mascilinity for so long to try to be a "nice guy" now he sees way to be a little masculine in his balding low-test nu-male life and virtue signal at the same time. But hes still alone and propably thinks video games are highest art form.

Hes not wrong though. It's like killing a pedophile. It may be illegal, but it's totally justified and honestly keeps you on a morally higher ground. Murder is fine in the right context.

Yeah I hope one day every american pays for their sins. Like putting sick dog out of his misery.

>some literal who said a thing on facebook
woah

i regret ever playing the 1992 original

Lol faggot

The minute America goes, Europe falls.
NATO isn't shit without the U.S.