Is there much point in having children anymore, let alone having faith? It's too expensive to sire offspring...

Is there much point in having children anymore, let alone having faith? It's too expensive to sire offspring, the global population is booming, whoring about rather than settling down is now a normal thing to do, decadence and degeneracy rampant, the liberal plague infecting every institution in our once thriving civilization. Part of me just wants to go to the woods alone and die, away from it all. We're being bred out of existence as it is, and I doubt that is going to change at this rate. I'm blackpilled to death, a nihilist in nearly every sense. I have no future in such awful societal conditions. Is this really the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4uoBHwqeok
youtube.com/watch?v=aRbSr5kHsS8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147024574/#147028988
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111469379/#111478135
youtu.be/Utv9rCHlpkM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iLA3h_u60&index=8&list=PLJ5NIXWaQhYtrsKdJTu5zG1CmVT4YZPp5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't call it a grave, its the future you chose.

Except I never chose this future. I had no hand in the destruction of our civilization. I grew up in the collapse, and living in it right now.

>Part of me just wants to go to the woods alone and die
Or you can raise your kids alone in the woods away from society.

I'll have to find a woman who wants to do that, and that would be like finding a needle in a haystack.

Evola said the most dedicated men to restoring traditionalism would have to be the ones that wouldn't have wives or children. And yes, the population explosion makes procreation even more meaningless. We will live to see the conclusion of this chaos, unfortunately

"Why do I still live? What more do you want from me? I gave everything I had to you, to them. Look what they have made of our dream. This bloated, rotten carcass of an empire is driven not by reason and hope, but by fear, hate and ignorance. Better that we had all burned in the fire of Hitlers ambition than lived to see this."

Evola never married or sired offspring if I remember correctly. Maybe there was a hint of truth to his words; too busy fighting to save the dying carcass of our wretched civilization. Maybe that is the fate that awaits the most active of us.
Who's quote is that again?

once you know the truth, there's no removing the sullenness that accompanies it. This makes dating difficult because who wants to be around someone who never smiles?

I never smile anyway, never did in school. There's nothing to smile about.

You do realise that by admitting this, they win? Imagine them smirking if they were reading this, knowing that'd beaten you.

You may be blackpilled, but what comes after it is redemption. Don't let them get the satisfaction, if things are as dire as you think, would you rather die in a wood with a smile on their faces, or fighting in whatever manner you see fit? What would your ancestors be thinking?

there hasn't been anything to smile about in a long time. It's difficult not to fall into despair and nihilism, and that is what Nietzsche addresses in his works. We must keep going, no matter how futile it is

check his flag. His country's police prioritize arresting people for saying the wrong thing on social media over actual terrorists.

having children is the only way to win at this point.
Not saying it's easy, we were by and large treated poorly as kids, trauma based childwrearing was and is the norm. When you finally get a kid, your instinct will be to discipline and use violence to promote your will.
This ain't right, you treat kids with love and warmth only, that is the game. If you fail and go back to your early programming you lose.

What ever you do, never do as you're told by experts, these people are unsane as fuck. Follow all the hippie advice, full term breastfeeding, co-sleep, don't use babysitters or kindergarten, don't use fluoride, the full hippie monty, it's the one and only issue those smelly fuckers got right. Seriously, fuck everyone, I got 2 kids, and fucking everyone I meet treat their kids like shit, because they think they have to. My kids aren't ahead by any means, well maybe morally, but as Louie Cuck King said, you're not raising kids, you're raising the adults they'll one day turn into!
Make sure u pick a woman who you are honest with.

My ancestors would take pity on me. Seeing me in my condition is nothing but shameful; sullied and beaten, lounging in my room all day as I type this out. (((They've))) had the satisfaction of smirking at my state, routed and defeated as I am, for well over a year maybe longer. I hardly feel anything anymore. My emotions have all but disappeared. Let them smile I guess, I don't feel anything.

also, why are so many here insistent on "redpilling" their friends? Their red pill is misery. If anything I would shield others from it. I don't want to share my nightmares with anyone else. I've plunged too deep into these revelations and there's no going back

The*

Stop being a spineless faggot, find a good girl of your age and make some children. Be a responsible man and get ready for upcoming race war.

Easier said than done mate.

Ou are afraid becuase you dont want to bring a kid into a fucked up world and are afraid of making the same mistakes you and your parents always have.
But really look at society. They want you to have kids. They give you stipends. Theres some places where the the only charity there is are for children.
As long as you arent raping your kids, or letting others get away with molestation. Its all good. It also helps not to give them a "nigger" gangster mentality. It drastically increases their chance of survival past 25.
The only thing people gotta worry about are STDs.

this. I'm too damaged to commit myself to someone else anyway

You're telling that in your country you can't find a good women for a good man like you? why not try in Eastern Europe?

Most people are too young for the black pill, you have too much to do first.

I'm 19, am I too young for the blackpill? Going to Eastern Europe to find a wife isn't practical.

What is the point in saving something you have no part in anyway? Fuck it all, let it burn

I would do this but I don't speak Slav

I'm in my 20's and am already blackpilled irreparably

>STD rates higher than ever
>The Catholic Church, one of the final vanguards of tradition, is hideously corrupt and actively contributing to miscegenation in Europe and America
>everything is expensive
>women are extremely high maintenance and demaning

to say that it's an uphill battle wouldn't even be an understatement

Take heart brother. Our people have endured much worse before, and have survived much darker and deadlier times. How can we pull ourselves out and triumph without you? We need all the people we can get to survive. Don't give ((((them)))) what they want. Fight. Resist. If you give up now, you will never see the victory and light you're looking for.

The night is darkest just before dawn.

you are way too young for the blackpill
if you can't bear where you live, you need to move and visit the world, most places are not like Western countries.

I think they've already gotten what they wanted from me. Another broken youngster who sits at home all day, too chickenshit to pull himself out of the gutter.

Without taking the red pill, you can never achieve victory and solve the problems we face. "Know your enemy like you know yourself". No red pill= not knowing your enemy.

It's not an easy pill to take, but our ancestors took it for thousands of years and it contributed to our survival and posterity. Why should we be any different than them? It has some negative side effects, yes. But suck it up, deal with it, and drive on. If you can manage the side effects, you can become more powerful than any other form.

The red pill is defense. It is offense. It is undoing a lifetime of brainwashing. It is everything important in life. It is the reason for living. It is necessary.

This is my homeland, no matter what may come I'm staying put. Even if every Bong packed it up and fucked off to the US, I'd remain. What does it say about me if I leave my dying homeland? When they next do the census, it would show a White individual still living and breathing in his area. And as long as I and other Whites remain we aren't beaten.

Could this gif be any more ironic? You're censoring your own culture.

>Is this really the end?
No. Things are far from over. A lot of planning here in the US has gone into the 14 words and we've networked with others in Europe and Africa. Whites are going to be staying around for a while longer and we won't give up our countries so easily. It may seem like it's a few dozen of us racially aware whites but there are hundreds of thousands of us, and many are doing vital work behind the scenes in preparation for the coming collapse. We can LARP with torches all day long but it'll be for nothing without escape plans for other whites to make it to safety in special zones that have been designated for capture, as well as things like stockpiling weapons and food. Go ahead and have your moments of doubt and pain but don't off yourself. Stay true to your people and never lose hope for what is to come. We will struggle and fight and if we die, we'll do it side by side to the bitter end.

Have patience and don't let the shills get to you.

Understood, but it's hard not to let shills get to you when this place is infested with them. Not to mention the wider society is infested with the rabies called "Liberalism".

you can go there and try to teech english to people, while at the same time learn slav.

This is not your final form. This is just a chapter in a long book. It will pass. You will look back on this and realize it was necessary to make you stronger. Don't give them the easy victory. Fight to the death for truth and glory.

easier said than done. I'm in no position to proselytize anything right now. Even if I wanted to, most of what I said will be rebuked and I will be admonished for what I say. I do not regret that I ended up where I am now, but that being said, I don't feel obliged to share this information with anyone. The first struggle is internal, and I am still managing that

I've been like this for a while now, almost seems like my final form but I hope you're right. I feel really hopeless right now.

Well, there isn't much you can do right now unless you join a local movement. I'm sorry to tell you this but it's one of those "just wait" situations. You could always get wasted on some cheap whiskey and listen to some hate rock. That's what I do to take the edge off on the bad days.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4uoBHwqeok
youtube.com/watch?v=aRbSr5kHsS8

Don’t let them win

movements are pretty useless right now. The closest we've come are third parties like FN and AfD and those are tepid at best

you need to find people like you IN REAL LIFE , that's really important, because you see places like Sup Forums when you turn off your computer, you're alone ok?
that's why if there is a website that can make you meet other people like yourself then it's great you should do that,
if it does not exist, why not make it?
It might be the start of a great movement.

But the most important is to not stay alone, there must be people like you, you CAN'T be the only one, believe me.

You may have not had a hand in destroying it, but if you apply yourself you can have a hand in fixing it and our children will remember when their parents said no. Watch metamorphosis by Murdoch Murdoch. It’s made for people like you.

I don't drink, do drugs etc. Funny how I can remain "moral" in such times. I just play video games to take my mind off things. It's only when I stop playing them and allow my mind to wander and think that I become depressed and such.

The red pill is an ongoing process that occurs throughout your life from the moment you take it, until the day you die. You never reach a point where you have all the knowledge in the world about everything, and you don't need to learn anything else. No one does.

You're just going through some growing pains right now; learning to deal with these uncomfortable truths; learning to accept living in a world of lies; coming to terms with the fact that you were lied to your entire life. Take your time, take it easy. Get off Sup Forums for a while, go do some normie shit. Trust me, it will make you feel better.

You'll be back. You will never be able to forget the truths you've been shown and the lies that have been exposed to you until you die. Understand that you will always be changing, growing, learning, getting red pilled, etc... You will learn to take it better eventually. It takes time. It took me about a year, and it drove me nearly into literal insanity when i first started getting red pilled.

But i survived, and i am stronger now for it. Like i said, take a break, do things that distract you and relax you. It will take time to feel better. But deep down you now know the truth. Just remember how much worse it is to live in the matrix blue pilled, and you will feel better. The truth is always better.

When i was your age i felt the same way many times. You'll be alright bro. Take a break from Sup Forums for a while, and come back when you're feeling better.

I have trouble connecting with people as it is. I'm social autistic, usually just wait for people to come to me. And 9 times out of 10, they do. I doubt many share my beliefs and anger and if they do, it's only on a few details such as immigration rather than the larger JQ and other related issues.
Link for that video?

Sterilization and euthanasia wave incoming. There is a reason our ruling class is trying to destroy western culture asap. I can't even blame them--there are so many useless people and they keep making babies.

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you
Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you
Oh can't you see
You belong to me
My poor heart aches
With every step you take

When I say movements, I don't mean political ones, at least not in the sense of ones that would run for office. If you look at the way things are going right now we'll never be able to vote our way out of this mess. As unpopular an opinion as it is, real change is brought about by the physical removal of bad people. Nobody really likes to acknowledge the harsh reality that we're going to have to kill people to fix this mess, and probably be killed ourselves.

I honestly don't care if people abuse drugs or alcohol right now. It's not like being sober would make things any better. The time to sober up will be when we settle down and start a family, which would be after the war for many of us seeing as these are shitty times to do that.

>go do some normie shit

such as?

that's good. They are weaknesses, including alcohol. Don't buy into the bullshit that it's a "social" convention, don't let anyone tell you you have to drink

I may be even more far gone than you OP.

I had a conversation with a friend of mine where I told him that I feel we're witnessing the start of a new Dark Age and that the white race is promoting its own genocide.

His reply was that there is no avoiding the scenario where we end up with one mixed race across the whole planet, no matter who "wins" in the short or long term. The asians completely outnumber us and every other race.

I don't even know if I am blue, red or black pilled anymore.

I've always thought that the only scenario where I dare have children is if I am as financially secure as possible, but nowadays, I don't think there is a point to having children. They would only be subjected to an even more shitty and rotten reality than ours.

Having children that are raised in a loving supportive environment and given a good start in this world is more important than ever.
The population boom is not in the western world its africa, middle east, asia. Those are the people that need to stop having babies.

You can change the world OP. You can literally do it right now. Go buy an island and make it your own. Only allow people on who share your beliefs.

I’ve spent the last 10 years saving and investing money. I have almost 12.2 million dollars. I have three children, and soon I will have enough money to buy a castle in Europe. The beautiful thing about castles is that they are yours. We will farm the nearby lands, pay taxes, not cause the slightest amount of struggle. For generations my offspring will stockpile weapons in secret and learn to sustain themselves completely free from the society that surrounds them.

And when it all comes crumbling down and society falls apart, my family will emerge as the benevolent ruling lords of a Neo-European province. If enough of Sup Forums joins my cause, buying castles and stockpiling arms, we can gain a country’s worth of territory in the days after the collapse.

Join me OP. The past is gone, and the present is crumbling. But we can pave a future for the white race where our children will have the world that they deserve.

>such as?
Whatever you did for happiness before you got red pilled. Whatever you like doing, that will make you temporarily happy because your mind is distracted.

For me, it's doing things like working out. Playing video games. Visiting museums. Going on dates with girls. Bowling. Hiking. Going to the beach or mountains. Theme parks.

Shit that normal people do that doesn't involve spending all day browsing Sup Forums.

>thought about wanting a girl in a few years time
>never had a sister in my family
>want to be a protecting dad
>eventually realise the main thing what would put me off is her having a 90% chance of being a lefty twat

I can just see myself giving her facts and information on how being on the right side of politics is the way forward being thrown in my face due to her peers being left cunts and muh fee fees

Pic related is a girl who will be an absolute rare and rewarding girlfriend to have in life. My fellow Question Time britbros will know why this girl is great.

The 3rd planet is sure that they're being watched
By an eye in the sky that can't be stopped when you get to the promise land
You're gonna shake that eye's hand

>"Those who make history must be able to shed blood" - Paul von Hindenburg to Hitler, Hitler's War by David Irving

IGNORE ALL DEMORALIZATION THREADS
>in all fields

I sure hope so. Guess it's just a waiting game, waiting for a purpose that may never arrive.
I can't bring myself to drink. I've seen what drink does to people. Ruins them, turns them into zombies, it plagues my country bad enough and I have no desire to join them. I'll just stick with the vidya for now.
I'm often like that. Questioning where I fall on the pill spectrum, if you will. At least Greece isn't drowning itself in toxic waste from the third world like we are so perhaps there is still hope for nations like yours.
They will never stop breeding, they will continue to breed en mass while our numbers continue to dwindle. I want to have children, I want a large family yet I don't have the means to acquire it, let alone the mindset.

>I just play video games to take my mind off things. It's only when I stop playing them and allow my mind to wander and think that I become depressed and such.
You're closer to fixing yourself than you realize.

I spend all of my weekends alone reading or watching movies. I exercise heavily. I enjoy it, but I mainly do it for health and self improvement purposes. I really do enjoy reading, even if the books I read are melancholy. Try reading Solzhenitsyn and cracking a smile at the same time

Yeah, I want realistic solutions not deluded fantasies.
This isn't a demoralization thread you absolute, thorough fucking dipshit. This is a post from a genuinely concerned, nihilistic "loser" who sits in his room all day and is losing hope. Didn't think I'd need to explain myself. If I was shilling, I wouldn't be replying to some of the posts.

How so? Care to explain, any solutions are welcome.

it's a shame that so many "soccer hooligans" care more about booze and sports than they do about real issues

Yeah we have a real problem with them. They're close to understanding but fall at the last hurdle. A pity their influence and understanding of the grave situation is limited.

Listen bro. Take a break from Sup Forums for a while.

Alot of theese threads are made to give you a mental nausea . They are made to make you rage. They are made to mess with your head.

This combined with the shitskin epidemic and the fact that our future looks extremly bad thanks to this, will give you mental nausea. Its normal.

Take a break bro.

This usually takes time to explain that I don't have right now, but if you're interested, here's Faith 101 - archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147024574/#147028988
Read the third and second links you'll find when you open this one, in this order. Then read the rest.
Lastly, you'll need social integration after you go through the process described in them - archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111469379/#111478135
Godspeed.

If I take a break, I might miss information posted on here that might be beneficial to me. That's the problem with this place, it makes me give up but reinvigorates the spirit within me at the same time.
I'll take a look, thanks.

You're welcome.

it is most likely the alcohol that clouds their judgement. I am not against alcohol entirely, but it is counterproductive and should only be used sparingly

Over here, if you don't drink socially, you're an outcast. I choose not to drink and therefore, am isolated left to my own devices and slumber.

You have three choices. Live for purpose, live for hedonism, or stop living.

Stop agonizing and choose one.

Buck up there boy . Stop being such a Debbie Downer . The west wasn't won by giving up . Now eat your grits an PUT YOUR BACK INTO IT !

Miss information? What kind information is not stored?

I want to live for purpose.
Like I've said, hard not to give up when everything is so fucked.

>Over here, if you don't drink socially, you're an outcast.

yeah same. At least English pubs are nice. All we have are shitty sports bars

t. Social Services looking for some fresh meat for the rituals

Happenings? Can't miss a good happening, they're reminders of how close we are to the end. You also have these Self-Improvement generals that post good information that might be missed one time.

Ok. Now, let’s stop agonizing. We’ve decided, and we’re as good as our word.

Listen to some Churchill speeches.

>At least Greece isn't drowning itself in toxic waste from the third world like we are

I am genuinely disgusted and saddened by the situation in your country. I don't believe it is reversible.

I also fear that what is happening over there and in Sweden is going to spread everywhere in Europe.

Greece is the gateway of all that shit into the EU. We are temporarily spared the aftermath of the invasion because we're not as attractive a final destination as the central and western european countries.

Crime has risen and continues to rapidly rise. Our entire political scene is a joke and puppet slaves to the powers that be in europe.

Our """"nazis""" are a band of subhuman criminal scum that have 0 interest in nationalism and would be very happy to gain control in order to continue the country's destruction with them in the driver's seat.

The only ray of hope that is wealthy greek investors (they number in the single digits) who for god knows what reason still want to invest in this shithole are losing the war with the corrupt greek bureaucracy system every day.

Greece has been artificially put into extreme poverty and when we asked for funds and manpower to "protect the borders", we were denied. Coincidence? Who knows any more.

>We're being bred out of existence
Yesss goyim. The logical solution to this is to stop having children.

Don't be fooled, they're centers of degeneracy. In the local pubs to my place, drug usage occurs in the toilets. No different to nightclubs, just without the loud music.

Take your fucking subversion elsewhere, have as many kids as you can mentally handle your church and state won't let you starve. Have tons of power white boys but fill your house with the books from the thrifts. Science, the classics, programming be fucking poor and glorious your children WILL do better but you have to let your balls drop and start the next generation or we are all doomed.

what bar isn't degenerate? I just appreciate the aesthetics of the ones that can be found in your country. Beer halls are cool too

>listening to a Kike lover who caused this mess in the first place
No the situation isn't reversible it seems. I know how it will all end. It ends with blood being spilled on our streets, the ones our forefathers once walked and toiled and bled and sweat for, to defend and make habitable and safe. They're talking about providing council houses for Jihadists coming home now, unbelievable. What kind of country does that?

Robert Heinlein has his moments. Some of his titles have degeneracy from the 60’s, but Starship Troopers is an all around great book.

Don't be a faggot. This is only the beginning.

youtu.be/Utv9rCHlpkM

Churchill has his flaws but he was a brilliant writer and orator. Thank you for sharing this

That theres sissy talk . You dont have any kids do you ? No sweetie to sing to . If ya did you wouldnt think of givin up ! NO SIR !!! Cause you'd have somethin ta live for , ta fight for and ta die for . WELL Im tellin ya you DO have a sweetie to love , a child to protect and her name is Britannia !!! youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iLA3h_u60&index=8&list=PLJ5NIXWaQhYtrsKdJTu5zG1CmVT4YZPp5

>Evola said the most dedicated men to restoring traditionalism would have to be the ones that wouldn't have wives or children.

whats the logic behind that argument?

british men are unironically the gayest backpackers that travel to australia. and we get a lot of supposed 'cuck' nords but they at least werent at my german mates house watching lotr on their 'holiday' like these nu male faggot brits were. There is definitely something up with british men. I dont know why. but there is definitely something to this UK demoralization. Even your posts throughout pol are always couched in defeatism of a kind. Anytime I see a british flag posting something relatively uplifting or based/funny I take it as a Scots opinion. This is just how you've come to be seen. I think its the terrorism and your lack of action against it as a group in the UK. If that shit happend in aus you bet there would be bogans trashing muslim neighbourhoods in revenge. But then again time will either prove me right or wrong, time alone.

they need what he calls "Absolute freedom" to accomplish their goals. A family would only get in the way of that. Why do you think Hitler never married? (marrying Eva the night before his suicide does not count)

you don't need pol you need to read a few books,
why not start with Nova Europa by Arthur Kemp?

Englishmen pride themselves on their good manners. What you just described is anathema to an Englishman. Only the Chavs would react in such a manner

You'll grow out of it eventually.

I do need to read more I suppose.

absolutely. We make reading lists here for a reason

>nihilistic "loser" who sits in his room all day

I used to be like that less than a year ago. Inaction will destroy your mind, find something to do, whether it is constructive or just entertainment if you really have nothing else to do. There is always something to do. Despair only exist in your head, and the time and energy you're losing being depressed could be used for self improvement. This is victory or death, and you have no other choice but to carry on and to keep advancing in your life, whatever it takes.

So only the men that actually DO take some action.

In other words not having wive/children is a necessary, not sufficient condition for restoring tradition. Makes sense. Women are dreamkillers.