it's a meme shilled by fuckers here
the circlejerk is too much
hisui and ciel best

Good story and good atmosphere.

Great opening

youtube.com/watch?v=O3p8nxO_XiE

OP salty bet characters

This and great girls (minus Ciel).

Not bad for a fanmade thing. Although the character models could use some work.

it's not as immediately obviously bad as fs/n

>(minus Ciel)
Call me shit taste, but I like Ciel

>Ciel
>best
My sides are kill.

Akiha and kohaku are definitely best girls (especially kohaku)

Atmosphere, horror and madness. Also Maids.

How can you start a thread without posting a picture?

The new designs.

I fucking hate Arc's redesign so much.

Literally nothing wrong with it.

It removes everything unique about her and makes her just another generic Saberclone.

>makes her just another generic Saberclone
Except she always looked like Saber. Because Takeuchi can only draw two types of faces for women ad men. And her granny skirt did not make her unique.

The appeal of Tsukihime is to get to experience a small slice of the exciting life that is Shiki "Rape the maids, cut that chick into 17 pieces, fuck my senpai in her muscular ass, gain a familiar and get footjobs from it, and fuck my adoptive sister too" Tohno.

What's not to understand?

Never saw the anime, what makes it so bad?

She does have a different look through. The Hairvents distinguish her from Saber. Take those away and she looks excactly the same.

I'm happy he got a Takeuchi-grade fluff up in the remake.

What Anime?

>The Hairvents distinguish her from Saber
Right, like the intakes distinguish Nero from Arturia?

Those glasses are stylin as fuck.

What's the appeal or any anime, manga, movie or series in general?

[_] Maids
[_] Maids
[_] Maids
Pick one.

They are most definitely an upgrade to what he had before. Always hated those types of glasses anyways.

Discuss.

That's the boobs though.

Really, each girl has one single distinguishing feature to separate her from all the other generic blonde girls that Type-Moon crank out. Nero has boos, Arc has hairvents and bigger boobs, Heanne has her single braid etc

Ciel is terrible but at least she isn't Hisui.

OP, how can you post a thread without image?

It looks soulless and strays away too much from the original. Melty Blood's artstyle had way more personality.

She still has them, they're just as little as possible. Really, Arc by herself is distinguishable from Saber and her clones. The hair, body type, and clothing style already sets her a part in a way that Nero and Okita don't have. If you line them up and still think she has something to do with Saber, then that's your fault. If anything, you should think she has something to do with Gilgamesh due to the blond hair and red eyes.

Considering all we have are static shots from the girls doing nothing but standing up, yeah, of fucking course comparing it next to MB is going to make it look "soulless" with no personality.

Only Akiha's redesign is acceptable

[X] GENUFLECT

the appeal is that a cat is fine too

Nah.

Come on man, Ciel looks so fucking generic now. It doesn't even look like it's the same character. I understand it's a redesign, but it shouldn't be this drastic.

Akiha is pretty good.
Arcueid is fine except the hair.
Ciel is a downgrade.

All the new designs are fine with me except for Arc's which is absolutely bland. Even in that fairly crude generic early 2000's VN style she still seemed more distinct. Ciel is cute but she doesn't look as mature and reliable as a senpai ought to, but she's still acceptable.

Can you do all that in one route? Would be based.

To be honest I never liked that hairstyle. It made her look so butch to the point that I couldn't find her attractive whatsoever.

I'm interested to see Literally Who's Vampire Look remake when that comes to light.

I think Ciel's supposed to look Butch. She's a Burial Agent, a hardass holy warrior. Better to like like that than to look like an effeminate nancy who hasn't ever killed a Vampire.

Cute girls doing deadly things

If this vaporware VN ever comes out, i'm really, really hoping those ritual tattoos weren't axed.

This. I just can't picture this generic average schoolgirl Ciel handling a weapon like this or her knives. It would look fucking stupid.

I don't mind her looking hardcore, but holy fuck I just did not like her hairstyle. Everything else was fine, but god am I happy her hairstyle was changed. Would have been better if they gave her a ponytail to complete the look, but I'm fine with the restyle.

Literally the only difference is the hairstyle though.

Literally everything about the art looks different. Takeuchi's new style just doesn't fit Tsukihime.

The more i think about it, sitting like that must be fucking miserable, but Takeuchi sure knows how to make something look cool. Fuck man Ciel-senpai is so cool.

Your left leg would be limp in that position, and you're actively pushing against the wall in front of you. It's not that bad, more of a position to move to if you're sitting around and restless.

>Takeuchi's new style just doesn't fit Tsukihime
We have nothing else but shots of Ciel doing nothing other than standing around/smiling. Maybe if there was a remake shot with Ciel holding the Scripture to compare it to the original/MB version, then yeah, I'd agree with you. But we don't.

pshh more like Dookiehime!

>Nero has boos

I wish they would make something new instead of rehashing their classics

Hamburgers, hotsprings, and a good soundtrack.

>Akiha biting maid tits

The best part animated.

I will fight you nigger.

Here Arc has long eyelashes but here she doesn't anymore.

I LOVE CIEL

DO NOT HATE CIEL

SHE IS A GOOD GIRL

Never watched the anime. Who is that with Arc in the hotspring?

The story is better than Stay Night, and the fact that it doesn't have an actual anime makes it pretty much the only part of the Type Moon universe a person can go into blindly to experience without knowing every single plotpoint. The fact that it doesn't have an exhaustive number of spinoffs also makes it easier to cruise through and enjoy Tsukihime as compared to the often rushed feeling of going through Stay Night to try and understand what's so great about Fate.

I envy the one person on Earth who just randomly picks up the Stay Night VN today without knowing about Saber, Archer, worms, Illya, and the entire Nasuverse. I knew half those things without even knowing where they came from. I didn't know shit about Tsukihime.

because theres tits and then a bunch of bullshit about all this other stupid bullshit and people are like wow thats a lot of bullshit i bet theres something interesting in all this and so they dive head first into the bullshit but dont want to admit they wish they hadnt

I went into FSN and Tsukihime blind and had a blast back in 2012.

The only part of the franchise I knew was Melty Blood, back when it was first translated in 2007. (It clicked when I recognized Chaos with his beasts)

memes

Huh? What are you talking about?

Akiha is my waifu.

>Melty Blood
Anime ever. Fuck you, Nasu.

I hate how Fateshit became the flagship series.

Tsukihime is responsible for at LEAST four of my fetishes.

Hisui a best girl
Track 8 a best track
youtube.com/watch?v=0sgQOBJrPnI

It's not like becoming the flagship has treated FSN kindly.

What kind of anime would you want?

>Track 8

I cri everytim

Well?

A melty and bloody one.

east wing, 2nd floor?

Go to the West Wing. have a drink with President Bartlett.

I don't really remember but I did get it right when I first read it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw3ssjJeeDg

>Akiha is now monochrome
>Ciel has girl hair now
>Arcueid wears a miniskirt, and it's black
Fuck this shit. They palette is so lifeless in these redesigns. What's next? The maids wearing just black and white uniforms? Sacchin wearing heels?

What are the chances that the Tsukihime remake gets cancelled because one or the other of Type-Moon's original duo dies?

>Sachin will never get an H scene

Do you even know what the word shill means? You cant shill for a game thats almost 20 years old.

WHICH ONES

You're the biggest Tsukihime fan here

Not him but for me some would be incest, rape, maids, rape, and rape.

Hey, at least we will always have the original and can interpret our own sequel.

the cats

Does she deserve one?

I don't know but I think my dick deserves it.

I just want girls that aren't made up of two colors.

have you seen the yu-no remake?

Are there only 3 waifus?

>blonde friend
>blue haired friend
>school nurse
>step-mother
>school teacher
>news reporter
>your wife
>your daughter

It looked like they raided a 1960s dressmaking catalogue for starters!