There is literally nothing wrong with being a centrist

There is literally nothing wrong with being a centrist.

Expand your mind, brainlets. Compromise is key.

Compromise is a value of cucks. Balance is the value of true centrists. Balance is something you can fight for, compromise isn't

Compromise is weakness
Fuck you

Spoken like a true tribalist. I pity you.

>compromise is weakness
Last time I checked the side that compromised the least lost

Kill yourself. Fight for resources or you don't get to eat fuck or live.

Society exists to protect the weak. Go fuck off to central Australia and start your own clan of lawless freaks if you like that so much.

Retards play by the rules and lose. Winner cheat and get double the scoops

Make your own decisions. Fuck all that noise. The only way to do it. Tribal's only ever end up looking as stupid as their tribe.

Virtue is more important than wealth.

SAGE
Faggot, religion is the trap of the strong of arm but weak of heart.

Kill yourself

Virtue is separate from religion. You don't have to be religious to be virtuous of heart.

I was once a centrist, but the status quo went so far to the left that it being center is considered the new right.

Can't define virtues without a system of beliefs. Just because you don't have the priest's dick in your ass doesn't mean you aren't a faggot.

Neck yourself already

I've noticed leftists have more problems with centrists, but that's because they view themselves as the moral good in the universe. So when centrists reject their bullshit they screech, "we're objectively the good side how are you not on our side!?"

>I'm a sociopath so everyone else must be

Winners eventually die young. If cheating is the rule, you can't trust anybody, which means no civilized society; Only parasites thrive in that world, and parasites don't build nor contribute.

Can't hear you over this pussy jumping on my dick. You will never reproduce and your beliefs will fail with your limp dick in your hands

That just makes me smart, retard

>fuck everyone! get money! lie cheat steal!
Your teenage years are a confusing time. But I promise it gets better.

guess this is you

Cant convert sociopaths

Greed like this is the number one cause of suffering and conflict in the world.

There is no wisdom or virtue in old age. As vigor wanes my lineage shall fight fuck eat and also live. While you are sickly and lame in the dirt

Then kill the president. Take control. Lead a coup. Rob a bank. Murder a stranger.

You won't, you "cheat" in weaselly little ways. You aren't the alpha male caveman you think, you're a cockroach.

Other suffer. Every luxury in this world is build on the suffering of someone else.
Your clothes are made by Chinese child slave labor,
Your food is picked by Mexican immigrates
Your diamonds are mined off the blood of Africans
Your Oil is stolen from the middle east

Fuck your hypocrisy.
You are as complicit as everyone else in the system. Blood is on your hands faggot. My eyes are opened. continue to sleep if you want. sleep till death. While I live, eat and fuck

Hilliary Clinton ran as a centrist, so obviously centrism has to have some shortcomings.

>has tricked 77 users
what is this sorcery

Cry more. Sleep in late. Starve. The important thing is that you aren't going to do shit, but moan and complain but never actually change anything. You're a cocoon of nothingness.

I take what I want when I want, pussy

No you don't. You're a roleplaying libertarian. You rebel in your head.

>Society exists to protect the weak

You sound like a fucking loser holy shit, top tier cringe, fagatron.

But it does. I don't even see how that's a controversial statement. The existence of society allows us to support the disabled and the weaker.

When you try to make everyone happy nobody is.

True.

Shove that pity up your ass. Compromise leads only to creep of degeneracy. Kys.

>society exists to protect the weak.

Excuse me what? How fucking stupid are you?

Compromising with people trying to murder you will still get you murdered

Centrism is the second best option when you want to talk about something you don't know shit.

The first best option is shutting the fuck up so you won't look like an imbecile.

Not necessarily.

this is exactly what the tumblrtards say, except with who they deem “nazis”.