Do racial traits exist?

So are different races pre-disposed towards certain behaviours genetically or is all just cultural?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBehg
baka.com.au/national/education/rise-of-aboriginal-phds-heralds-a-change-in-culture-20140316-34vqm.html
johnhawks.net/weblog/reviews/chimpanzees/genetics/chimpanzee-y-chromosome-2010.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's the question, isn't it?

culture is a byproduct of race
and yes, of course racial traits exist

self-awareness, that of the neurotic
>Genetic; self-awareness is also influenced by culture

self-sacrifice, idealism
>Cultural, but are slightly influenced by Genes

truth has been spoken

>>That picture

Kek. Fucking Juden man

Nice of him to think of them, unique to a Jew, eh?

>>Jews profiting off the violence they helped create

Nothing new there

Yes. Case in point, all of Africa and every predominantly black city in America. I rest my case.

how much a post are they paying you?

Are animals predisposed toward any types of behavior?
Any specific type of animals?
Any clear variation between species?
Between subspecies?
Are Human beings predisposed toward any types of behavior?

No shit.

>>>/oven/

Very, clever.

>Do racial traits exist?
YES.
First I prove the fundamental difference between men and women.
Pic and essay related.
archive.is/dBehg

In next post I prove the fundamental difference between 2 races.

Every race is a different species of a similar genus (maybe blacks a different genus). I imagine peopl don’t say that or get the funding to research this because of how much pushback or crying there would be

literally says "sells"
fucking jews cant even be charitable for a moment

The australian aboriginals evolved isolated from the rest of mankind for 50.000 years. 100% pureblooded australian aboriginals can't build a modern house without help from other races or hybrids, and they can't be taught.
A wolf and a border collie can breed, one has the genetic inclination to herd sheep, the other will never learn no matter the training.
There, if anyone wishes to claim that we are all the same they should make australian aboriginals build a modern house first.

It'd be the opposite of charity to use the opportunities to trickle down the economy as a gift to the elites.

>>Selfless
>>Jew

Pick one

>There, if anyone wishes to claim that we are all the same they should make australian aboriginals build a modern house first.
baka.com.au/national/education/rise-of-aboriginal-phds-heralds-a-change-in-culture-20140316-34vqm.html
There's obviously differences between all the human phenotypes, but they're not as huge as the differences between 2 breeds of dogs. And wolves are dogs in the end. Mix them on enough generations and you'll end with a good doggo.

Oh and a lot of white people are not able to build a house either. Are you ? I know I'm not. At least not from A to Z. The difference of potential between the individuals is what's really important. It's not because some people discovered relativity or wrote symphonies that their whole race can do it.

Your link does not work. Try again.
It is a really simple experiment to perform. And peope genetic lineage can be known for sure, so just gather some male 100% pureblooded australian aboriginals and have them build a modern house without help, the same experiment I lined up with women.
johnhawks.net/weblog/reviews/chimpanzees/genetics/chimpanzee-y-chromosome-2010.html
"Unbelievable Y chromosome differences between humans and chimpanzees

14 Jan 2010
Holy crap!

Indeed, at 6 million years of separation, the difference in MSY gene content in chimpanzee and human is more comparable to the difference in autosomal gene content in chicken and human, at 310 million years of separation."

"Just glancing at the ideograms, they don’t even look like homologous chromosomes!

Obviously they are; there’s a whole lot of homologous sequence in there including functional genes. But the structure of both human and chimpanzee Y chromosomes has evolved incredibly fast compared to the rest of the genome."
50.000 years isolated, first known human stone construction is 12.000 years old.

>I know I'm not.
Are you a woman?
I can't certainly learn to build a house if I wanted to, and so can most white men. In fact, I think that any man who can spend his entire life trying to learn how to build a house, and simply be too stupid to learn it is defecient in some way.
>Oh and a lot of white people are not able to build a house either.
The vast, vast, vast majority of white men can learn to build a simple modern house, if they can read and they are not handicapped, then they can learn it.

>I can't certainly learn to build a house if I wanted to,
I can

I somehow managed to get myself a superintendent position in a relatively large construction company with zero construction background having never stepped foot on a construction site before. Within 9 months I've managed to learn how to, and actually build a small/medium modern structure from below ground to roof with minimal outside help and only small errors. If you can read and think abstractly/critically it really isn't that hard.

/thread