ITT: TV shows/movies/games that Sup Forums should boycott

ITT: TV shows/movies/games that Sup Forums should boycott

I start with Strangers Things seasons 2

>season 2
>a white ginger girl is new on the school
>guess which one of the characters she "fall in love"?
>yeah, the black one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a3DPOlBg_Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=mvVmRLQAWlY&t=2m3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump?

>shows/movies/games that Sup Forums should boycott
Implying I pay for any of those

im not surprised anymore when i see this shit coming from netlfix/ major networks anymore

>TV shows/movies/games that Sup Forums should boycott
All of them

But they roundabout elaborate on the jewish subversion process

Cancel Netflix to begin with.

It's a waste of time too, better concentrate on a more healthier future without degeneracy and sitting on your fat ass.

Your apathy is part of the problem.

For example: when niggers cry about "representation" what do you think they do? Do they make their own Hollywood? Do they start their own shows and businesses? OR do they inject themselves into the fabric of good society and demand equality and representation?

So you see, you're acting like a nigger. Your apathy shows that, like a nig, you'd much rather cry about the lack of representation you witness.

Why not produce the images you want to see so they can be emulated and so that the image you want conquers. Is there was a right wing netflix that was not explicitly autistic, the gullible members of society could be secretly redpilled.

*if there was

At least they have a black nuclear family in the show. When blacks had proper family structure they committed less crime and were much wealthier. Maybe showing black nuclear family has some positive effects on society so I wasn't that disappointed with race mix shit. Also gingers have no souls anyway

some do. see: madea

Why does it matter?

Okay but I only ever see Nigs in Madea movies so the effect is as far reaching as Nigs getting representation in Hollywood and other sectors of the media.

This also doesn't take away from the Fact that there is no (secret) Right Wing media that can redpill unsuspecting normies, just like there is currently a (secret, in the process of being exposed) Jew media that is tearing us apart.

Autism and shit threads are not the representation Right wing values need atm

don't really give a shit tbqh.

Now if it was tranny's or homo fag degeneracy you'd have my attention.

Is not as far reaching*

jfc i'm a nig who can't spell

My roommate finished watching it and there was one interview they showed after the finale where the actress of the red haired girl said she was really uncomfortable when she was told about the last scene where she would kiss the negro and the Jew directors laughingly said they weren't sure whether or not to include the scene but that her obvious discomfort made up their minds to include it.

all of them
read books you fucking brainlets

t. civic nationalist lolbertarian

THE CONDITIONING IS NOT WORKING!

The diversity quota at Netflix has clearly quadrupled.
>Negro protagonist
>Miscegenation
>literal POO in the LOO

S H I L L I N G
H
I
L
L
I
N
G

everytime some garbage from netflix starts, you fucking netflix shills come here like roaches

You mean they did not include it? Because they didn't kiss in the show. El and Mike did though.

Just the fact that they are sexualizing people under 18 should be grounds to boycott and even ban it.

She liked the black kid because her step brother told her not to talk to him. Women love what they cant have.

I was waiting for some shit like this to happened. Good thing i cancel netflix. Fucking jews! they dont even surprised me no more.

They did
youtube.com/watch?v=a3DPOlBg_Vc

sauce on the interview?

>those comments

I cringed when it’s discovered the redhead is some amazing gamer.

“But girls don’t play video games!!!” Fucking puke.

Fuck off
The show wasn't bad. We have those children romances since the 70's. Sense8 was a prime example of degeneracy. The african guy from the first season was recasted (And he was the only good actor) because he got into an argument with the Wachowskis. He was not okay with all the faggotery in the series and the director said he was intolerant, ended up kicking him.

WTF they did not on my Netflix. brb checking

oh they did. Didn't even notice it the first time i watched it.

>didnt even notice it

OH MY GOD ITS BECOME NORMALIZED. BAR YOUR WINDOWS AND DOORS

I was like "I wonder if the children actors will kiss, maybe it will be too much". But that was not a big of a deal.

all of them

because you are a cuck who love niggers with white women :) tha'ts why for you is not a big deal,and besides you live in a country where monkeys are in relationship with white women all the time :)

you should watch twd sheboon and white man, you would love it

Was it just me or did the ginger clearly have the hots for Mike? Seems like she gave up on him once she found about eleven.

where is the nigger in your pic? literally she is alone in that pic

Interview sauce: youtube.com/watch?v=mvVmRLQAWlY&t=2m3s Skip to 2 minutes if on mobile.

It was just a prank on set that ended up inqq the script lol

>white
>ginger

pick one

You'd be surprised but threads like OP's are actually thinly veiled advertisements.
The more you know about something the more worth you give it even if you think its shit and know its gonna be shit.

Woah
Such an impressive argumentation, Darlene.

oh man what a doucheback directors. Imagine being Lucas.

> you see goy this is just a prank haha,we totally not encouraging race mixing here goy,don't be stupid we are your friend goy

Kek

A doll for Future Coal burners.

Lol.

>she fall in love

WTF ? We only see a slow of her and the guy, nothing else

You guys acted like he fucked her in front of everybody

The brothers aren't even Jewish. What are you on about?

Little girls blacked before puberty

See more on www.blacked-kids.cum

The other two executive producers are Jews.

Anyone know anything about Millie? There's something unnerving about her... I don't know if its the fact she looks so adult, or tries so hard to be seen as one, or the narcissism brewing in her. I can't help but think future MK ultra sex kitten when I look at her. :(

Just finished watching zootopia. Complete trash.

Basic premise: "hey whitey stop judging the black man"

Stranger Things? Surely not. I wonder who the executive producers are:
>(((Shawn Levy)))
>(((Dan Cohen)))
Fuck

There are ZERO shows that isn’t a propaganda tool. Especially Netflix. Netflix is 98% liberal garbage and you got are falling for it because how cheap it is. This is nightmare and I hope TV will eat you alive and kill your brain.

but theyve got all seasons of The Office which is probably that 2% of non propaganda.

It's a good thing The Office got on air when it did, because it would not be produced in our current atmosphere.

man in the high castle is redpilled

>tfw Finnish version that came out this year has more immigrants/minorities than american one
you can't make this shit up