Reddit reacts to indictments

I think Reddit's reaction to this whole mess is worth its own thread. They are practically celebrating the death of Trump's presidency.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/79ofml/discussion_thread_1_mueller_investigation/

>The dominoes are falling pretty fast now. I wouldn’t be surprised to see another Saturday Night Massacre before the end of the week

>The indictment on this shit reads like Tom Clancy wrote Idiocracy

>This may be the greatest Monday in recorded history.

>This is huge; A guilty plea stating that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian Government.

>He's done. This is a knock out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/im_9EwmAMYg
youtube.com/watch?v=MqCwjlnlIYY
youtube.com/watch?v=m2Vxu_5w7Ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>linking to plebbit
I should age and ide you for that newfaggot
post screenshots

>>This is huge; A guilty plea stating that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian Government.

are these people morons? no, that's in fact pretty fucking far from what it states.

this is how bernie can still win

Meanwhile, in reality...

Vox is running a story about how Fox News is discussing cheeseburgers, when they should be talking about how Drumpf is finished. It's the top thread on /r/politics.

>Fox can't keep denying blatant reality and expect to retain their ratings forever.

>Fox is so dumb.

>fox is not a news station, it's a propaganda outlet.

>"And that's why Republicans get called 'stupid' all the time."

To be clear, Reddit is not panicking. They are not actively trying to spin this.

They genuinely believe Trump is on the ropes.

>Guys...I fucking love today.

SATURDAY NIGHT MASSACRE IS REAL

EXCEPT ITS TRUMP DOING THE MASSACRE

TRUMP WILL ESTABLISH MILITARY CONTROL AND DISMANTLE THE DEEP STATE.

SATURDAY MASSACRE TRUMP WILL WIN!

you think you'd get to a point where you despise someone so much you just decide they are beneath you and not worth the emotion
but when i read this i'm like holy fuck these people need to die violently

>J-Just wait until Trump and his wife and his daughter's husband and his 10-year-old son are in federal prison!

Question since I'm slow and behind, how does manafort indictment help Trump?

When Blumpf inevitably fires Mueller, the heroes at Reddit will be there to start a peaceful protest.

guys i've been off pol for a couple weeks after seeing animals getting hurt that disturbed me, can anyone give me a low iq tldr? i dont know what is happening, I keep seeing the dems colluded with russia but now im seeing reddit is celebrating trump losing his job? what is even happening?

He was part of Uranium 1, which involved Podesta, Clinton and Barrack Obama. This happened years before Trump even ran.

These guys are woke. Trump can't hide his connections with the Russian and Italian mafia for much longer.

youtu.be/im_9EwmAMYg

>Italian mafia
So it's 1947 now?

>TRUMP WILL ESTABLISH MILITARY CONTROL
and you're in favor of this?

>CHECKMATE, LIBKEKS!!!!!!1

Oh shit, will Sup Forums ever recover?

shadilay

And on this topic, how soon do you want to hear the phrase "R.I.C.O"?

>He was part of Uranium 1,
um, no

this is amazing

don't correct them, it's only going to get sweeter when they finally realize they're celebrating our win

woooowww

Normies are oblivious

Um, yes

They've literally sacrificed their humanity to group think. They should be pitied, not scorned.

I laughed at the -2nd of November should i just end it all

Fucking leddit

Oh, OK, I'm convinced by your seamless logic and overwhelming sources.

Someone gave them some very bad breadcumbs.

Yes, yes they are.

Wow it's fucking nothing.

>Drumpf is finished th-this time for sure!
Still loving this meme.

>beginning of the end for trump
now where did I hear that before

the more excited they are now the more bitterly disappointed they'll be as trump remains untouched

"we werent at war, and uh this isn't russia but ukraine but APART FROM THOSE MAJOR FACTS (and the fact that this is all liberal hyperbole, that i don't have a degree in law, and that i'm highly biased) this is TOTALLY TREASON"

fucking /r/politics in a nutshell

Well I'd rather the ressurection of the fuhrer but yes Trump is 3rd best pick after Goebbels.

>That tiny speck of introspection at the end
The exterior is starting to crack...
The tears will flood the earth.

Drumpf is finished
youtube.com/watch?v=MqCwjlnlIYY

YEAH WE WANT THE FUCKING JUNTA!

BRING IT ON!

Pls guys am confused. Everyone is saying different things, I dont understand what is happening, can someone give me cliffs?

It depends whether you laughed sniggered ironically or guffawed sincerely

>stating facts with a sarcastic tone is all they can do now

My honored brethren

We come together

To unite as one

Against those that are damned

We show no mercy

For we have none

Our enemy shall fall

As we apprise

To claim our fate

Now and forever

We'll be together

In love and in hate

what the hell, this is beyond ridiculous. some dude claiming he "had connections" does not mean trump was aware. jesus fucking christ these people are delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2Vxu_5w7Ik

Hope that helps a little, I'm also confused as to why they think "DRUMPO IS DUMPO"

Money laundering with US security assets that Obongo signed off on.
RICO soon.

Go to bed Swedey

The way these people comment about the Italians or the Russian mob just screams im a cuck. Doing construction in NYC means you're connected to them by some means no matter what, try getting demolition debris hauled off, its nearly impossible to get a company that isn't mobbed up.

reddit is totally wrong about the reality of the political situation as usual.

These are the same people who thought Bernie still had a chance after Hillary was nominated, and who were then 100% sure Hillary would win the presidency.

>This is the begining of the end for Trump
Do these people not learn from their past mistakes?

Desperate times call for desperate measures user.

They don’t learn, I didn’t think reddit was so much of a circle jerk

>(Office Space reference)

Damn...they don't get it. Conspiracy against America while working for whom?? In what year??

if there was a true patriot in this thread, they would find a way to destroy reddit and it's data centers for good

It's literally the exact opposite of what it states. The dude lied to the FBI saying that there were meetings when there were none.

underachievers, with average higher income

what does that say about clinton supporters?

>they're not advanced people
suburban and rural retards

What does reddit enjoying the presidents indictment have to do with politics?

Jeb is already one step ahead.

The absolute state of the board.
Sage

Their logic is simple.

If Trump Campaign Member = Guilty, then Trump Campaign = Guilty.

Therefore if Trump Campaign = Guilty, then Trump = Guilty.

Or whatever it is; I dno't follow this shit.

Hes being charged with something for 5 years ago, and it is tied to DNC obama doj.

Lol it must really smell being this far up Trump's ass

Intelligence is not measured by accumulated wealth but by accumulated knowledge but I don't expect your rural and suburban brain to get that.

Can I get a quick rundown of what's happening other than reddit is retarded.

what you call logic i call mental illness

these people ought to be locked up in a ward. i never signed up for the pizzagate stuff, but i never want to hear any of them ever speak of that.

yeah i live in a city, but apart from that.

what does that tell us about your general train of thought?

Manafort worked with trump for 2 months. He is being charged fr crimes commited 5 years ago and os tied to podesta, dnc, obama/clinton et al. The redditors are too ideologically blinded to see what is coming down the pipe

Sup Forums acts the same way when it's the other political party in the firing line. The whole left vs right is opposite sides of the same coin stop falling for it.

what did you mean by your reddit spacing

but that is wrong.. iq correlates with income

And lose our greatest cringe factory? Fuck that.

Drudgrereport.com

These retarded butt fucking faggots are too stupid to realize that when two people get together and lie to the DOJ about paying their taxes it is "conspiracy against the United States" and has absolutely nothing to do with Russia

Leddit sees that the charges include conspiracy against the United States while failing to realize he was working with the podesta group when he committed the crime.

btw - income is a pretty fucking good indicator of how well you've adapted to society.

but you're clearly on a low paygrade, so you have to bullshit your way through the conversation.

sad!

WTF are you doing on reddit?? Maybe you shoud go back !

stop linking to reddit you flaming faggot
hope mods take down this thread

>it's another "leddit think's they're the winners" episode
I love these two parters

i second the motion, it's the only way to clean up this fucking corrupt mess of a government

He says one post after responding with 'uh, no'

Kill yourself, retard.

Go back to milking cows in Bavaria, Lars. High IQ Hillary supporters are talking.

Here is my upboat ;)

PIZZAGATE THREAD

>tries a million times to set up a meeting with the trump campaign and russia
>trump refuses a million times (pg. 8 of the indictment)
>oh shit drump is finished! - plebbit

This is just proves Trump's innocence if anything else. And like our deep state controlled country would ever let the a potential Russian agent ever become the President. Fucking retard tier thinking. My bet was that Trump was working with the CIA and FBI from the start and they set little faggots like this up (test loyalty of people in government) so they could clear house of Russian foreign agents.

God, NPR is fucking worst.

No it doesn't

My body is ready.

The fact that anyone thinks this is going to be damaging to the Trump presidency shows how mentally retarded the left is.

But, the good thing is that it'll get their hopes up nice and high RIGHT BEFORE they get squashed again, adding to the leftist suicide numbers that'll be coming soon.

What the fuck is Vox talking about, I've been listening to Fox in the background at work all day because of the indictment and they've been talking about it 95% of the time. They only talked about other stuff for a couple minutes.

>tries to get Trump to do illegal shit multiple times
>doesn't get fired after the first time