Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y-zTdXI6Pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good question.

DFC

Not a human.

She created by one of the most talanted japanese author.

Because she comes in any age you want.

“If we inadvertently smile, countries come to ruin.”

That's why she never smiles

What is that face trying to convey?

Oh? Is that the Shinobu backstory when she was a princess? Am I forgetting something?

It's recently translated. Her grandstanding is (or started as) a deliberate act taught to her by the vampire who turned.

I hate Deathtopia. She spoiled my beautiful princess.

am I the only one concerned that it is imposible to sit in a round table like that. the center of gravity is not stable and the friction coeficient between the floor and the table doesnt seem pretty high.

She is a vampire. She doesn't give a fuck about physics.

Deathtopia didn't spoiler her, she just overspiced her. I'm sure a few decades of not being miserable will let Shinobu shake the excess off.

>loli
>cute as fuck
>interesting personality
>that voice
>"~no jya"
>"~oran"

We still don't know what happened with her curse. Maybe life of a vampire made her heart black.

Dulled it? Maybe. But there's too much of Shinobu's original personality buried under her facade for it to be gone and her kindness and goodness keeps growing stronger the more the series goes on.

Deathtopia is responsible for this
youtube.com/watch?v=-Y-zTdXI6Pk

Wasn't that basically the idea? Turning her into a vampire made her a 'monster' as it was, I imagine something like that would have corrupted her inner beauty at least to the point no one would kill themselves just by looking at her.

Also, the fact that she held out three times as long as most vampires do before giving up on life and only ate the bare minimum number of humans to survive means that she still has sight of her original self.

No. The point was to mask her inner beauty without damaging it.

The idea of turning her into a vampire was make her able to eat people she killed. She didn't want these deaths to be meaningless.

Kiss-Shot did nothing wrong.

1, 3, 4, 5, and 7 are cute