User, what should be done about racial injustice and systemic discrimination?

>user, what should be done about racial injustice and systemic discrimination?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africans_in_Guangzhou
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing, cunt.

>implying you and I can have any impact in any of it you turboslut

Sorry, I don't discuss politics with women.

Get rid of the non-whites and race relations are solved

People of color will never truly be treated fairly until they are in control of all positions of power, from police officers, to teachers, to judges. The only way to solve the problem is for People of color to form their own nation away from the white devil

I'm not paying you to talk.

First ask China why there arent many black people living there?

form ethnostates so these travesties cease to happen

>Have you ever heard of the lemon law? No? Well let me tell you how it works!

Federal Hate Speech laws. That's literally the only way. You can have affirmative action, civil rights, equal treatment laws etc. But until you ban the spreading of hateful material and beliefs you can't actually solve raicsm.

Deport all niggers

I.. have something to tell you..

>Nothing, cunt.
>Sorry, I don't discuss politics with women.
>Get rid of the non-whites and race relations are solved

The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.

We're going to do for blacks exactly what blacks did for the revolution. By which I mean: nothing.

FINE I'LL PUT CHOCOLATE FLAVORED BLACKFACE ON MY DICK

This is how see related pic

what is your desired result?

equality of opportunity?

equality of outcome?

Nothing, you cunt.

hate facts will be included just like in northern europe

this doesn't help the minorities it just leads a lot of them down a path they can't handle

it ends in tears.

The only way to fix these very real and not at all made up problems is to turn our society into a hellish totalitarian nightmare.

>stabs her in the thorat and proceed to ask her how the chicken soup is this evening

>WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU USING A KNIFE TO EAT SALAD YOU DUMB FUCKING BITCH??
my response

An ethno state is the solution to all those problems.

Lots of countries have hate speech laws that aren't orwellian.

>England
>Germany
>Canada
>Sweden

Only when all discriminatory policies and practices are abolished and all are judged solely on their own merits as individuals can a truly understanding society develop.

Systematic racism hurts white people the most. The last job I applied to said "Company reserves to the right to give preference to minorities and females" on the application.

If you're applying to college you're more likely to get rejected if you're a white male.

Deporting niggers/shitskins or limiting their freedom enough that they can't hurt honest people. Of expressed with with more tact and slowly in a way to red pill her, not making her leave.

We've got to raise up as proud white people and take America back.
We need start by destroying the Jews--which are not white.

There actually are in a few cities, and they have become a huge problem
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africans_in_Guangzhou

They commit most of the crime, protest when cops go after them, and push for "equal" treatment and more immigration. Niggers will always nig, no matter where they are

Negros are almost a subspecies now and thats not a belief that's a fact just look at their low IQ and their r selected reproductive strategies, they have fallen so far behind the general population of the world that it is impossible now for them to ever close that ever wider gap between negros and the rest of humanity, I believe that the blacks are destined to go the way of the dodo bird to dumb to survive in it's environment.

Islamophobia is literally illegal in Canada

>England
>Germany
>Canada
>Sweden
Oh hey a list of countries where the citizens are getting raped by their government and they can't do anything about it
>Nice troll

They should be increased as much as possible, equality is a lie.

England - police: most camera filled country - please send us mean tweets so we can put people in prison for them

Germany: we can't even show Hitler with a moustache in a game about killing Hitler and his army of robo-nazis

Canada: calling someone the wrong pronoun? Kangaroo court and a fine that can lead to contempt of court and JAIL TIME

Sweden: most cucked country. Rape capital of Europe. Having beautiful women raped every day and not releasing the data because you don't want to be called raycis

Hate speech laws are cancer

They create a chilling effect, in the end people don't want to call out the rape of 1 thousand 400 hundred young girls in one area of England

For fear of not being called racist

feminism is cancer, social justice is cancer, cultural marxism is communism is cancer

>that quoting
back to r*ddit kid

Wrong Kikes and niggers hang and then we can go back to enslaving the beaners and potato niggers as they deserve.

which I guess was your point in listing these cancerous countries and their hate speech law idiocy

Show me your tits

We get rid of the racist affirmative action program

I think the White South Afrikaners should not be encouraged to be killed due to their skin color. We can help this out by invading the country.

They should be fostered and encouraged. What can we do to make them the law of the land?

Nothing. They don't exist. *sips wine

*wipes chin chin

Ending affirmative action is a good start.

advocated for gun rights so oppressed minorities can defend themselves, you?

IMO better schools, childcare, and birth control. Kids grow up in shitty environments and become adolescents and adults who have zero coping skills, drift towards violence and drugs. Then those people have kids way too young and the cycle repeats itself until there's nothing left.

Read one book on child psychology and it all makes sense. This shit is universal across race, income, culture, everything. Raised in a broken house and you're fighting uphill forever.

if every1 is white, can there still be skin color racism ?

idk makes you think a bit.