WAKE UP CALL!!! IT ALL STARTS HERE!!!

PAPA:

"A newly-appointed member of his foreign policy team,George Papadopoulos,advocated for offshore drilling in Israel as a staffer for the Noble-funded Hudson Institute."

HUMA:
Abedin stoked controversywhen it was discovered that she wasworking for Teneo and the State Departmentsimultaneouslyand did not initially disclose that. She is the wife of former U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY)

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9639012

> user said to follow Human
> user said what SC recent ruling blocked
>BOTH PARTIES ARE GUILTY HERE!!! LOOK AT THE ISRAELI CONNECTIONS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1lFI5SFmSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=x1lFI5SFmSs

I need someone to help me out by posting the screencap from last nights user that told us what to follow today.

I butchered this post because I'm tired and at work my bad. Delete it but I will try to re-do it when I have more time.

>Article explains why Trump/Clinton are both trying to get the same end goal. Explains the SC ruling referenced by the user from last night.

My bad. I saved that chat last night, but didn't apparently get it screen capped. It may still be in the Archive. Let me go dig, cause I want it too.

Thanks for posting this but there is another one from last night that mentions military intelligence, Supreme Court references, and why Trump is surrounded by generals.

Nice! I'm getting off from work in the next few hours so I will have a computer and Adderall handy to put together some better references and some speed induced speculation. The pieces are all here but I need to get my thoughts together.

Yea, I know. I'n looking, but cant recall the thread title to find it on the archive. I saved the page this AM before work and dorked it up and only grabbed the pics, no text. Grrrr. It's in the Archive still.

fucking hell, this must be the fbi or some shit. I guess we are the good guys in the end. I wonder if trump will make this website a remembrance and treasure to this country. We did so much for the election and other shit included its not even funny,

I saw the thread, but I don't get the connection

Here's a thread where someone copied them all for discussion after the original closed.

>implying Sup Forums had anything to do

What does SSA37 stand for?

>I need someone to help me out by posting the screencap from last nights user that told us what to follow today.

A lot of people on here are back tracking after today.

Bump

Yep.. That's it. Tks M8.

>SSA37
A Supervisory Special Agent is senior FBI agent.
Just saying.

Thanks

An here's the Archive file...

Yes, they've gone from:

yesterday: "Arrests tomorrow for Jared/Don Jr./Flynn/Trump/Melania/the White House cook! Drumpf BTFO!!1!"
today: "This Greek guy we've never heard of before today will surely have the dirt on Trump to make our dreams come true! Podestas? What Podestas?"

So has there been any other news about Huma today? What would the connection between her and the Greek be? Is it more specific than both involved in Israel (aren't they all?)? Did Mrs. Greek run to Huma for comfort?

Great questions and I hope we can find these answers. I will be digging into it more shortly.

It's going to make sense once we see where the money went.