This is 100% correct, objective tier list of all Medaka Box characters...

This is 100% correct, objective tier list of all Medaka Box characters. Every other list is wrong and only this one is correct. This list includes all characters that appear in Medaka Box manga.

>Kumagawa tier
Misogi Kumagawa

>Deserved a better manga tier.
Unzen

>Complete fucking shit tier
Everybody else.

id suck his dick to be honest

Rukiruki is in the worst tier, therefore she is the best character.

that page is cool as hell

there were a lot of cool pages in Medaka Box. this manga is a goldmine for one page threads

Reminder that Kumagawa and Ajimu never came back and half of class minus 13 committed suicide because their lives were so terrible.

It is a damn shame the it never got the justified anime adaptation. I wanted more people to know of this manga.

Is kumagawa the most likable anime/manga character? I honestly can't think of anyone else.

There will never be an antagonist as great as Kumagawa.

universe is not worthy of a miracle as miraculous as kumagawa
Kumagawa went on with his life and he's probably just going around fucking with people as he pleases. And Ajimu is pretty much dead so who cares.

Kumagawa is best girl

Zenkichi was also good

I've been thinking of watching the Anime Adaptation of this shit, which I really avoid doing with Shounenshit, but is it at least up to the Minus Arc yet?

Yes and no.

They stopped making new seasons in like 2012 and it never got to the minus arc hence why it's shit

The only episode worth watching if you're only interested in the minuses is the last episode and the last five minutes of the episode before that

The last episode is an adaptation of one of the chapters of the "Good Loser Kumagawa" LN.

I just feel like it is kinda one of these Manga that is not going to have a good adaptation, I dropped the first season after two episodes or so but I did like a lot of the Abnormals so maybe I'll try watching it now that all the episodes are out.

Couldn't bring myself to wait around every week for more Shounenshit.

I never read the abnormals arc, back in december 2011 I started at the minus arc

Where the fuck do people keep getting this from. Kumagawa clearly decided to fly under the radar permanently and is roaming the world either searching for an identity, fucking with people or knowing him, both.

He's a character who understood good fetishes, pic related. Nobody who has an appreciation for selective coverage can be a bad person. It's just common sense.

Could her ability beat All-fiction?

Are they going to be okay?

>Complete fucking shit tier
>Everybody else.

I like his logic

>understood good fetishes
You're goddamn right he did

Kumagawa is retarded.
Does everyone just like him cause he has such an edgy abnormality or do autists legitimately find this dude charming?

Just started this. Is it any good?

He's charismatic. An underdog that doesn't sweat the small stuff is a very likeable character trait.

>underdog
compare to what?

It's his setting.

You're 13, usually wearing all black, aren't you?

Kumagawa was the underdog that took over the series like Steve Urkel
I'm more of a Carl Windslow kinda guy, so Zenkichi is my favorite.

>ability is so broken that a literal god whom he sealed nerfed him a bit
>logic actually makes sense most of the time, even if it's incredibly shitty
>never, ever wins a fight. no matter how well he does, he will always fail.
>does fanservice in a way that's at least funny rather than the 1000s of other pantyshots
>kills all of the shitter characters twice
He's just too good. You really, truly just want him to win something for once, but if he ever did his entire character would fail.