How many languages should a decent White person speak and what are these languages?

How many languages should a decent White person speak and what are these languages?

Only one and that's american

1, English

English

>speaking different languages
>white

pick one faggot!

arabic or urdu

who is she

French.

>ywn be that banana
I'm not white so idk to answer your question.

dude i was going to say the same thing almost word for word just with this pic attached

slovenian

FPBP

One Germanic, one Slavic and one Roman language at least.

Half of Sup Forums considers themselves an expert on African languages whenever the topic arises, so they should probably learn those.

In order of importance:

1. Your native language
2. English (if not native)
3. Latin
4. Greek
5. Other good European languages (German, French, Russian, etc)

chinese and arabic should do well

First posts best posts. All other languages are non-white.

Minimally three. English, Spanish and Chinese.

gross. No.

English. Fuck all that shitskin gibberish.

Japanese
English
Latin

Intermediate fluency in 2 western European languages such as Spanish and French ,given the legacy of their global empires, is a fine skill to possess in addition to native English.

>How many languages should a decent White person speak
you guys are just laughable

why do I have to know a certain number of languages for no other reason than being white?

go fuck yourselves man

>seppo dialect
absolutely_disgusting.jpg

English
German
Latin
Those are the only important ones

>Spaniard
>not even white by American standards

old english, middle english, modern english

If I had it my way
English, French, Germanic, Italian.

Any as long as the main one is not English, but American

I amFinn and therefore not white, but I guess white people should speak at least as many languages as I do:
- Finnish
- English
- German
- French
- Italian

/thread

Russian, German and English.

I know English and French, learning Polish and Russian atm

I think arabic is way too hard for americans, hell, we have people here doesn't speak the actual arabic!

This

And of course Swedish, forgot it!

English and C++

KYS

nice autism

English with enough of a foundation in French/German that I could learn the rest on my own. Spanish would be an easy fourth, but not White enough for ya boy.

The only non-White language I'd bother learning is probably some weeb shit.

This, but add French. We should understand the languages of each Reich and they were on top of the world once.

Any answer other than ONE is incorrect, unless you literally work as a translator, there is no other reason to learn a dirty tongue. Speak the language your mother spoke you fucking disgraced. Be proud of your heritage, and of your country. That goes for all people, white, black, brown, yellow. Learn your own fucking language, and do not make accommodations for foreign conquerors. If they come to your land, make them speak your fucking language. Jesus Christ, how this is even a question is beyond me.

This. All other counties learn English, English is the dominate language. What reason do you have to learn another language? All other language will die in time

Because the language of niggers in America is literally just poorly spoken heavily corrupted English

Niggers everywhere else just communicate making noises and beating people

>the amount of butthurt burgerposting ITT
It depends on your heritage, but the givens are English, German, French, and Spanish and from there you go on to your ancestor's language. I'm Scotts-Irish and Germanic, so I plan on learning Gaelic and possibly Elder Futhark.

>French Literature
doko?
Latin is worth more by far.
Forg speak is almost as ridiculous a language as English.

English and French. The official language of NATO and the former language of NATO.

>Latin
What the hell is the point of learning a dead ancient language you will never use?

Henglish and Spanish fluently

You gotta at least know one other language aside from your native tongue, esp if you're a Bongolian, or a burger imo. It seperates the men from the goys.

Learn Mexican. You'll increase your income.

more meme potential

American. Also English if you ever plan to go to England.

>1. The current Lingua Franca
>2. The language of your biggest neighbour
>3. Your native language

Came to post this

Why would you learn Arabic?

Eurocucks should learn Arabic (I assume they already mostly know English)

Amerifats should learn Spanish

2 is desirable. English and any other European language.
Anything more is just a bonus.

English, the language of the actual master race

this

i speak 4 languages: hungarian, english, spanish and french.

>Scotts-Irish
>learning Gaelic

Imagine being so retarded you don't understand your own country's classification of heritage.

Scots-Irish isn't some nice middle ground where you get to claim to be Scottish and Irish like Americans seem to think, its a small community in Northern Ireland and they have never spoken Gaelic, they speak Ulster-Scots.

>1. Your native language
>2. English (if not native)
>3. Latin
>4. Greek
>5. Other good European languages (German, French, Russian, etc)
This, but drop the faggy Greek

arabic is usless, becuase in practice every arab country has it's own dialect. and also arabs care more if you are muslim

So if you don't speak English and visit the US you should just not be able to talk to anyone?

Drumpfmericucks are truly the most retarded posters. You can just sense their nigger genes

Autem lingua latina saepe utor

Latvian.
So nobody understands what you are talking about.
It is like super anti-government language.

Languages needed to understand the history, culture, literature, and philosophy of Europe:
1. English
2. German
3. Ancient Greek
4. Latin
5. French

(Obviously other languages can't hurt I learned Swedish and Italian as well.)

After English all they need is French (Hard mode: actual latin) and German and they're certified 100% master race.

7 or 8

English
German
Arabic
Japanese
Hebrew
Spanish
Latin

mostly africans speak french

I uncomfortable with the amount of spanish i know. I live in the south and not even a very Mexican part of it.

I want to forget Spanish and learn German or Russian. I would prefer to learn gaelic but i doubt its commonly taught.

At least 2. Honestly I know only english and basics of Russian and German, but I hope to change it in the future.

This is the problem with you anglos and why everyone ends up hating you. I personally met 3 brits here and common in all of them is that:
1. They lived here for 5+ years
2. They dont speak hungarian
3. They all speak english with their partners

The dude who lived here the longest (25+years) can hold a very basic conversation in Hungarian but as soon as it comes to politics he has to revert back to English. Oh and by the way, he came here to flee the islamization of Britain, and this is his attitude towards the country he fled to.
I also know of an american through a friend who's been living in Latin America the last 7 or so years and still doesn't speak a word of spanish. Oh, another thing common in all of them is that they dont have friends,they whine about the lacking English skills of the locals, and they can't get ANYTHING done without the help of their partners.
Compare that to my arabic father who was fluent in Hungarian within 2-3 years. Even the subhumans here have more respect for us than you.
You bitch and moan on Sup Forums about immigrants and globalist kikes and yet you behave exactly like one. Pathetic.

>mostly africans speak french
F R O M A G E ' D

>they speak Ulster-Scots
They don't, it's just a dialect, aka a very strong accent.

t. Irishman in Canuckland

Quiet Achmed

3:

1. English
2. The language of a close foreign ally
3. The language of your enemy

>german

English
German
French
Dutch

English
love

>Oh and by the way, he came here to flee the islamization of Britain, and this is his attitude towards the country he fled to.
Well, this is why countries resisting that shit don't want them there. They bring their attitude, that brought the crisis to their home country, to the new place.

It's the language of the old monarchs, kangs invented french

>Am I in yet, guys?

Languages of your neighbors + lingua franca + something exotic.
>tfw the exotic one you choose is German

Latin, English and maybe Russian or Chinese. Latin is needed as it makes the person more intelligent .Russian or Chinese is needed because of WWIII.

English
French
German
Spanish
Latin
Italian
Superior Nihongo

>not even white by American standards
come on you even call kim kardasian "white"

What you're gonna do about it, mulatto?

I've always wanted to learn Russian but there's nobody around who speaks it and the fact I'd have to learn a different alphabet scared me off

Something from your heritage

If you're just an Anglo then Latin

Honestly the more diversity of language you have the better. The more raw information you're able to decipher in your head the better. Wouldn't be rad to be able to read hebrew so you can actually read the words for what (((they))) originally mean and not what a (((translator))) interprets them as.

Well, I am going to go ahead and save this post, if you don't mind.
Because it is full of truth, hypocrisy needs to be exposed.

German
French
Italian
optional: English, Russian, Latin

> not learning C

The language(s) of your parents
Lingua Franca (English), skip if applies to above
A third language of your choice

I'm fluent in Swedish, English and French, semi-competent in German and currently taking night classes in Mandarin

this latin master race too bad jews erased it from earth, but it has been the european idiom of comunication until 1800s for like 2000 years or more

english and russian

third language is optional and preferably not indo european

The sole fact that the alphabet alone is the easiest part of Russian should be more than enough to scare you off

Doesn't hungarian use a different alphabet like Russian does?

>my arabic father

1. Their native tongue
2. Esperanto
3. Any other languages that are widely spoken in their nation