Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now

Fuck Germany and the german people. You subhuman krauts. Your filthy nation should have been annexed long ago

>sees American thread crying about being attacked
>copies it and replaces it with Germany
well meme'd but no cigar

Fuck off Abdul.

fuck me OP writes 4 paragraphs when one sentence would have done tue job.

fake flags, even location flags from inside Germany, Spain and US are full of the same- sick polak EuroNiggas, that are are under the scirts of admins...
shame, as I personally.... (call them in banter manner some names occasionally, sorry), but slave activity/infestation makes it hard to distinguish as who it is what do they say...

all of the above responses are the perfect example

Do you know anything about raccoons? You have over a million of them, a non native species; and they're clever sneaky fuckers.

Dude its Sup Forums calm the fuck down

2 WORLD WARS 1 WORLD CUP

we must exterminate all germans so europe can be rebordn

for fucks sake
this

op is a fag

Clam down hans

You'll soon be wiped out by the rest of Europe, total and utter revenge for inventing The kebab.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Fuck you german scum. Heil Hitler.

Rot in hell you niggerfuck.

I like this pasta, saved

it's just /pol banter mein lam'raden
us americans were getting shitposted on like a week ago with the le56$ memes.

Take it like a Germanic Man.
We all want Germany to rise the fuck up and get rid of your muslim infestation.

>reddit cant take the bantz
Who would known

You watch too many cartoons and Believe in Father Christmas.

Lol, fucking newleaf scum, get the fuck out of that country.
>This land is our land

oh i get it now.
it's just some stupid copypasta
>

Yeah, but mine is the original version, he copied that off of me.

What a cunt.

shut the fuck up and grow a pair Ahmed

>the new gemans.jpg
Still the best image to trigger Hans. Get fucked OP. If you can't handle the banter, fuck off.

I love you Germany.

But only after you give back the bikes.

What happens if a Germ*n uses a Nazi meme flag? Do they get party van'd?

Germans have cucked themselves. You went from Nazi Germany (greatest nation on earth at the time, with the most intelligent leaders in human history) to being cucked by allah faggots and being ruled by a fat women. LMAO!

said the meme flag

We could do with some poles on this thread, to give gerrys and extra kicking

sage lame cut/paste thread

You don't give a singular fuck about unifying our race supposed "white brother" if your fine with picking on Americans and Swedes. Fuck you hans.

not an argument
fuck i hate germans

>being ruled by a fat ex-stasi agent women who larps as chancellor but follow the doctrine to destroy the west

YES

Hey Klaus, what do you call and upset German?

Sauerkraut

All you have to do is say you're Bavarian and we will love you.

But I am Bavaryan.

Then we love you silly

>We could do with some poles on this thread

Let's summon them.

I think you could do with a good beating.

Can't we all just get along?