Live in Staten Island NY

>Live in Staten Island NY
>Entire neighborhoods of blue collared workers are being wiped out due to opiate addiction
>Neighbor from two blocks away was found dead of a heroin overdose three months ago
>Heard the problem is even worse on Long Island

Is there anyway to fix this epidemic or is it just a symptom of a dying middle class and collapsing societal structure?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/parkinsons-disease-patient-wins-lawsuit-gay-sex-addiction/story?id=17839255
youtube.com/watch?v=EGITecuBEHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QjUuYxh1PUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>junkies dying
>problem
you ok?

Whites are moving into neighborhoods and destroying communities with their drug habits. The way to fix it is to wipe out all Whites and start fresh.

>blue collar workers from staten island who are addicted to heroin pills
well isn't america just the home of class?

>Neighbor
>Two blocks away

>using opiates

Long Island here, it's not that big of a deal. I know like 2 kids who OD'd, it's not like they're dying in the streets. The problem is spics pushing into white areas and bringing drugs with them.

Blame it on the Dominicans and hatians coming in and bringing drugs. Gas them immediately

THAT'S A MINORITY GHETTO

GET SUM KANGZ THERE

>knowing 2 people who OD'd

only the weak take drugs

Yeah. Out of thousands.

Or maybe its the doctors writing up these prescriptions for heroin pills

You don't know thousands of people.

The Jewish Sackler family behind Purdue Pharma is responsible for this

I'm from Long Island, brother had a serious problem with heroin, was addicted for over 3 years, has been clean for almost 18 months now.

I've gotten him to give up the truth about it, he tells me, the only people dealing heroin are the Spics and Niggers(mostly niggers). He says some whites do deal it where I live, but mostly as a way of feeding their own addiction and not purely for monetary gain. He's told me Brentwood, Hempstead(Terrace Ave), Roosevelt(Some dealers right off Nassau Rd), Uniondale, Freeport, Jamaica Queens(any of the blocks between Suphtin and Guy R Brewer).

This is a nigger/spic problem and many know the solution, albeit illegal, it's our only option.

I do in terms of 3rd order people that I don't know personally but would have heard about.

Yup

Yeah this
It's only the spic areas that are really bad

Although I did hear about 5 years ago a few wastemen from my high school od on this shit. haven't heard much about the drug shit in my area since (town of Babylon)

no one is forcing them to take it

>it's the nigger's fault I'm a junkie with no self-control!

It's not even heroin, it's the fentanyl that dealers are lacing it with.

I lost my cousin back in May to it. He wasn't even a junkie or a regular user, just someone that experimented with the wrong shit and paid the ultimate price for it. It's fucking sad.

Also doctors prescribing opiate like pills to patients. I know people who got addicted to smack after moving from prescription drugs. Pretty much if you get into an accident where you're seriously injured then there's a chance you'll develop an addiction to the pain meds they give you

It sounds bad goy, but if you just legalized this magical green herb called "weed" you wouldn't have as much opiate addicts. Come on goy, it wont make you lazy or turn you into nu male. Notice how good goyim in California and Colorado took this magical herb and legalized it and their cities are technology hubs of success.

are you defending kike doctors lawyers and bureaucrats

> my people died because they were too dumb to farm anything but potatoes

>niggers are dealing death, and because junkies have no self control/don' care they are absolved of their crimes!

>personal responsibility
wtf is that

Don't take pain pills.
>being a man
>needing pillies from mummy for the ouchies
Pick one and only one. Men are supposed to eat pain for breakfast and laugh about it, needing to escape pain is for women, children, and niggers.

I'm defending the notion that most people have free will

>Their free will
>suppressing drug use will only worsen it
>its human nature

the gateway to opiate addiction are prescription opiates for pain, etc.

AFAIK some people immediately react addictively to Oxycotin.

>heroin pills
american education everyone

They're not absolved of their crimes, but they're not responsible for white niggers behaving like white niggers...

>Is there anyway to fix this epidemic
Yes. Stop US soldiers from guarding poppy fields in Afganistan and let the Taliban burn them all - you know like they did right before the US invasion.

>le (((free will))) memespook
Free will does not exist you almondlet. You're willingly pushin jewish psyops.

It's the shitskins' fault for introducing hard drugs into areas where they simply weren't to be found previously. Spic gangsters with connections to the cartels who have coordinated a massive push of harder shit into the New York area in the last few years because it's highly profitable - it's not white kids selling this shit. See also our sick new problem with brutal MS-13 gang executions in areas that were >90% white less than 20 years ago.

there is no personal responsibility if there are masterclass chemists inventing molecules that are stronger than your free will. e.g. scopolamine

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE

>yeah man, it's the drug dealers killing all these people, not the people choosing to buy the drugs

Pol 101

Yes. You end the drug war. Legalize and regulate. Which results in a metaphorical shooting the cartels in the chest. A purer product and variable purities based on addiction levels. Further, you'll have accurate data on who is or who isn't an addict.

Plus, think of the tax money.

Why are you even here?

Also this. Not to mention ODs practically won't happen if drugs are legal since most ODs happen because there is weird shit mixed into the drugs.

Condolences user. Sincerely.

I am glad I am not chasing it anymore. Last used it more than a decade ago.
I lost count of the number of blood tests I took to ease my mind through the years.
I'm lucky as fuck to be clean as I am now.

Regardless, condolences again.

The problem stems from pharmaceutical corporations flexing to sell and doctors overprescribing opioid medications you dumb nog.

>free will doesn't exist
Nice try Schlomo.

Middle class? I think it’s just poor blue collar workers. I work in NYC and I’m seeing more white homeless meth heads by the day. Even in the town I live in, we had our first bust of Fentanyl a month ago. These dudes need activities, hobbies, relationships, etc. anything to keep them from being bored.

Prove that it does and it's not all a product of you attempting to fulfill your biological needs.

i got addicted to prescription painkillers after a major chest surgery

it slowly got worse and worse and eventually I tried smack

been clean for 2 years

some chemicals are just more powerful than the brain and they can shut down or limit your free will

Free will meets on the half. Your body reacts and then you must force it to do what you want it to do.

Free will isn't the only thing, don't believe me? Go train for fighting and have some one randomly jump you over a 5 year time and see if you didn't knock'em cold before you even register you did.

That's only true for addicts from the 90's to 08.

I was a dealer once. One of my best clients was a top lawyer for a city. Like he was considered to be top 3 in criminal defense.

Also dealt to a sheriffs wife and in turn he sold me weed and pills.

>Yes. You end the drug war. Legalize and regulate.
I was going to make a sarcastic comment saying this and you actually mean it

wow.

looks like american society - should it implement this policy - is through the bottom of the barrel, and scraping up some shit underneath it, with the state dealing drugs

Just not giving a fuck anymore are you, over there?

pf.

Unfortunately there is no such thing as a functioning heroin addict so legalisation would never happen

Natural selection and self-applied Eugenics - I see no problem there

Taking a drug is conscious decision. An individual chooses to take an action, whether or not they understand the consequences is irrelevant.

Some drugs can even turn you into a gay hooker. Be careful, kids.

google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/parkinsons-disease-patient-wins-lawsuit-gay-sex-addiction/story?id=17839255

It's just logical. The drugs won't stop, and forcing it into the underground will only cause street chemists.

Nearly everything humans do is for a high, whether it be the high of being comfy in a home, the high of love from a SO, the high of sex, the high of success and exertion in sports. It's human nature.

You need to consider the fact you're horribly wrong. I lived that world for many years and I'm intimately familiar with how LEO's feel of it and how Criminals that are smart feel about it.
The supply and demand of the situation will not end it ever. For there will always be a demand.

Now, can you actually formulate an argument of any sort? If not? You are the shit seeped below the barrel into the sewage line below.

Actually yes there is. You're just never going to see many of them, because they have to keep quiet about it. I dealt to a lawyer, I dealt to a sheriffs wife who was a nurse, many people are functional about it. Just you're going to see the poor fall through the cracks, because they can't afford it.

Which would be abated with legalization and domestically grown, purified, taxed product.

That isn't proof, how does one understand the workings underneath how they arrive to a conclusion of what is and what isn't good?

Neither do I. I do however think we should stop the violent crime associated with it by legalization.

lmao idc

Would anyone dive into that pile for 1 million dollars?

lost my cousin and ex gf to it, congrats on being clean roach bro quite an accomplishment

call dueterte

Due to shit like this. Im nearing 100% certainty that pol is a shill board. Designed to manufacture useful idiots.

t. NEET

>Long Island user here
>Countless friends have died to this shit

AMA

r u cri

1 million is not that much money to do that for

Fellow Long Islander, the real problem is how willing kids are to just start doing straight up hard drugs, I knew friends who's little siblings started doing fucking coke at 16, and it was treated like normal

Obviously these stupid drug seminars in high school aren't doing shit, only solution is to mow down the section 9 housing in Hempstead and kick out the nigger politicians in Mineola

>Countless friends
Do you just happen to befriends junkies or something dude

Simple we need safe and sane legal, regulated alternatives. Mushrooms for psychedelics, amphetamines for the upper guys, codeine and kratom for downers. Make it East to get, ration purchases at state run dispensaries tied to IDs, make it hard to break down and concentrate.

98% of the problem is solved, a lot if people wanna catch a buzz but they end up driven into what's (seemingly) cheap and easy and they go iff the rails. Let the 2% ID and let the 39-50% who feel addicted to their legals (including weed, alcohol, and tobacco) receive free in and out patient treatment funded by taking the legal stuff.

The only way to fix this shit us to work with it, guide people torward harm reduction, educate them and give the safe opportunity.

Sounds like you failed them.
Look up rat experiments. You can't get a rat addicted to opioids when they are fully socialized into a community.

If your neighbors are on heroin, it's your fault for not becoming involved in your community. You could have prevented it. You could have involved them and been a good influence in their lives. But you didn't, and by your inaction, allowed them to die.

the problem is that opiates feel great and are cheap.

you expect too much intelligence from modern americans who are taught that the most important issues are trans faggots sucking dick on naval flotillas

Gavin Newsome, the senator in California who wants to normalize AIDS, should dive in that pile to help remove the stigma of AIDS.

Suffolkfaggot..its only killing niggers, white nigger kids and general fags..its kino

I live on LI and afaik there isn't an epidemic but I don't follow local news very often anymore

I have never taken any drugs exept for some alcohol, what a bore i am.

Good observation schlomo, heroin can only be legal by onsite injection. No one is going to let anyone leave with their junk. Many euro countries have this sort of legalization.

remove the degeneracy of the whites
praise Kek

He's got my vote then :D

Well clearly those trannies getting to suck sailor dick is more important than the propagation of the values of western civilization. I must not be watching enough TV. Maybe I just need to take a class or two at a university to get my mind corrected.

Indivduals have some agency themselfes, but i agree that Sacklers may have been irresponisble.
youtube.com/watch?v=EGITecuBEHQ

>using heroin

holy fucking kek

HE ACTUALLY USED THE HEROIN LOLOLOL

Youre fucking retarded

the image you are using is of syringes recovered behind a Home Depot in Everett, WA

Everything going according to Obama's plan.

don't forget to donate your monthly salary to Sheniqua cause she blew her SNAP on the iPhone X this month

I meant Scott Weiner. Trying to give everyone his AIDS.

check this shit out

youtube.com/watch?v=QjUuYxh1PUQ

saw this in Louis Theroux documentary, what the fuck is a girl like this fucking hobos for heroin? How many girls act like this over there? I saw this and couldn't believe it

he looks like he has it

>white man teaches niggers to cook crack
>laws passed to arrest every nig with crack or sheetwall the cops planted on them

>white man shooting up all over the streets
>laws passed to give them "safe spaces"

dude like

get some control dude

and awareness of your own brain chemistry behavior and habits dude......uhghghhhhhh

>Blaming others for the degeneracy of their own.
No my friend. Opiods and Meth are mainly a white issue. just as crack are a black thing.

Probably why he wants everyone else to have it. He made it illegal to screen donated blood for AIDS, said it discriminated against homos such as himself. If you're ever in California, don't let them give you a blood transfusion... INSTANT AIDS

Don't take cocks up your ass either.

>NYC Democrats dying off in large amounts
>An epidemic that needs to be fixed

another front of white genocide. they did the same thing to blacks in the 80's with crack. Now they are trying the same thing with whites/opioids

Drugs are common in Turkey?
>Natural selection and self-applied Eugenics - I see no problem there
Kinda. There have been studies showing more risky behavior among the lower quality humans aswell as higher quality humans, it is evolutionary novel.
>AMA
Tell stories about druguse in your community and the cultural, demographic and economic change happening.

>mary j becoming legal
>hard drug busts on the decline
>FUG WE NEED MOAR PRIVATE PRISONS FILLED
>opiate "crisis"
>which is fueled by big pharma
>YEEEESSSSSSSSSS

and to anyone asking im quoting ur mum

staten islander and life long yanks fan here

the problem is that all these fucking niggers and spics keep ruining good union jobs by being piece of shit rats and scabs

Western civilization has given us no reason to live anymore. Some go down the path of video games, some try their best to be normies, some just fail and do drugs because why not?

We are all hollow men.

there is medicine to fix this shit. but its a good thing trump wants to make commercials telling people to just say no

It's true. What can we do though?

We got Trump elected and we have meme magic.