Is trump being impeached or what? I just want a solid answer. I keep hearing on tv that trump made deals with russia...

Is trump being impeached or what? I just want a solid answer. I keep hearing on tv that trump made deals with russia. Is it true?

no

No.

No nigger

no. no, not at all.

Then why are they saying hes finally been caught?

No.

>"We've got Trump this time!" -CNN
>"Wow! I gotta see this!" -Someone who watches CNN

D E S P E R A T I O N

soros paid shill

In 2016 Trump colluded with the American voters

sage brainlet nigger

No. Also, why are you still enthralled to the electric jew?

Not yet.
If they can put enough pressure on his associates though, they might be convinced to flip on Kushner or one of his family members.
If that happens, then it is pretty much over, as they would have a family connection and no american will believe he didn't know about it if one of his family did.
In that case it really doesn't matter if he gets impeached. He will be a lame duck and be forced to duck out in the next election.

fake news you turbonigger

> the year of our lord 2017
> consuming lame-stream-media in any form

because its this it trump is finished for the umpteenth time.

LOL this

The problem with that the entire basis of the investigation into manafort is the Dirty Dossier which is illegal evidence never mind has been entirely discredited. In other words fruit from the poisonous tree.

Step one: turn off tv
Step two: stop being a faggot

Yes, you're in a trump echo chamber

>Is trump being impeached or what?

Nope. Not now. Not ever.

Well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends, but be honest with yourselves; what else did you think would be the inevitable outcome? Donald J. Trump, the Savior of the West, Hero of the American People. Say it out loud, repeat it to yourself, and be honest; it sure sounds silly, doesn’t it? But you knew that. You knew it on June 15th, 2015, and the thought never left your mind, instead you just buried it. Buried it deep inside, where it wouldn’t bother you anymore, the nagging insecurity and the absolute incredulity of the whole thing. You knew this house of cards was bound to collapse, you just didn’t know when, or how bad it would actually get. Now here we are, 2 years later with a country in absolute shambles. A country that, you wouldn’t be too far off in deeming the “Kremlin 2.0,” seeing as how it has been more or less confirmed that that’s how we got to this place to begin with. It was a fun ride, an emotional ride, but the time has come. As the impeachment begins, don’t be hard on yourselves; the Russian propaganda was palpable to say the least, and for low IQ voters such as yourselves it’s easy to see how you could have fallen for such an obvious ruse. I digress, however. It’s time to let the big boys take charge, it’s time to truly make this country great again, by impeaching the one man standing in the way.

If he doesn’t get his ass on television and say something to this effect:

Mueller’s counsel is staffed with Hillary donors.

Manafort’s business dealings have zero to do with Russian influence.

Mueller is fired for going on a fishing expedition designed to smear me and my associates.

then yea, he will likely be impeached.

Yeah, and let Pence become president. Clearly you retarded antifucks have not thought this through, just like every other thing in your lives.