Ave Maria, everything that isn't traditional catholicism is condemned and heresy

Ave Maria, everything that isn't traditional catholicism is condemned and heresy.

non nobis domine

>traditional
>catholicism
>American
wew

The saints are dead. God tells us not to commune with the dead. Deuteronomy 18:11, 1 Chronicles 10:13-14.
You are not being faithful to the lord. Repent and turn from your sin, brother.

>mary worship
You people are crazy and unbiblical.

deus vult heathen

God must weep when he sees his children act like this.

Refute me.

I don't know what your talking about but all I know is the Roman Catholic Church is EVIL and will give rise of the Antichrist.

Daniel and John are read as one

Nope Americanism is condemned, I consider myself Catholic, then American, then Shoshone-bannock

>Deuteronomy 18:11
douay rheims bible commentary
Ver. 11. Charmer of serpents, Psalm lvii. 6. One who makes a compact with the devil. --- Spirits. Python was the name of the serpent, which Apollo slew. It might be derived from the Hebrew patah, "to seduce," because a serpent seduced Eve, and dealers with the devil generally deceive those who consult them. Septuagint, "a belly talker," as these impostors muttered some sounds, intimating that a spirit gave answers from their belly, See Isaias xxix. 4. --- Tellers. Hebrew, "wise men." (Haydock) --- Those who promise great knowledge from the secrets of the caballa, or magic. --- Dead. Necromancy was already very common. Thus the witch of Endor made the ghost of Samuel appear to Saul, 1 Kings xxviii. 7. The Rabbins say that the person took a bone, or the skull of the dead, when he intended to enquire into futurity. (Drusius)

Agreed the dead are damned, the living [saints] are alive and well, so you can talk to the saints.

are you orthodox ? if you are protestant you have no reasons to argue

>Nope Americanism is condemned, I consider myself Catholic, then American, then Shoshone-bannock
This is why WASPs didn't want catholic scum here

If only the current Pope isn't a bluepilled cuck

Pope Clement VIII Knows what's up

I am protestant, and I'm not sure what you mean.

Faggit

Consider the characteristics of God. God is omnipresent—everywhere at once—and is capable of hearing every prayer in the world (Psalm 139:7-12). A human being, on the other hand, does not possess this attribute. Also, God is the only one with the power to answer prayer. In this regard, God is omnipotent—all powerful (Revelation 19:6). Certainly, this is an attribute a human being—dead or alive—does not possess. Finally, God is omniscient—He knows everything (Psalm 147:4-5). Even before we pray, God knows our genuine needs and knows them better than we do. Not only does He know our needs, but He answers our prayers according to His perfect will.
So, in order for a dead person to receive prayers, the dead individual has to hear the prayer, possess the power to answer it, and know how to answer it in a way that is best for the individual praying. Only God hears and answers prayer because of His perfect essence and because of what some theologians call His “immanence.” Immanence is the quality of God that causes Him to be directly involved with the affairs of mankind (1 Timothy 6:14-15); this includes answering prayer.

protestants are a meme denomination , orthodox and oriental orthodox atleast make sense

>cicero's quote
Kek me must ahve been talking about Crassus

You're going to need more evidence than "meme denomination".

Catholics do not worship Mary.
Catholics do not worship saints.

These are lies pushed by the Protestants. I was raised Baptist and converted to Catholicism due to the lies taught in Protestant churches. Catholics believe in God the Father, Jesus is the Son of God who died on the cross for the sins of all, and we believe in the Holy Spirit. Catholics are just as "saved" as any other Christian religion, and they do not go around making up lies and preaching lies about other Christian denominations trying to convince followers that everyone is going to Hell except for them.

My parents are non denominational baby boomers. I'm also converting to Catholicism. It's really Jewy how protestants spread lies.

> Catholics do not worship Mary.

wrong.

>they do not go around making up lies and preaching lies about other Christian denominations trying to convince followers that everyone is going to Hell except for them.
OP called all protestants heretics.

all protestants are heretics :^)

Unless.. you are one with god, participating in the beatific vision [aka heaven], saints are one with god, apart of god, therefore we can talk and pray to them, for intercession.

You're promoting heresy user, i suggest you study more, but with more knowledge [talents], the more you're obligated to teach, to double your talents.

yes, you do worship mary. don't care what word you used.

ITS NOT WORSHIP. Its like Christians explaining the trinity to mudslimes "no it's not three gods' "

they are.

Yes goy keep praying to Ishtar and the Demiurge

Let's say you're right. Why are you praying for intercession? Asking a saint to pray for you is useless. God won't ignore you because you don't have x number of people praying for you.

What lies are you speaking of?

>Mary worship

John 2:1-4

1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:

2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.

3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.

4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

>Woman, what have I to do with thee?
BTFO

I am super split on religion.
On one hand Christianity helped form alot of European culture and history.
On the other it nearly tore Europe to the ground in countless wars between denominations.
And also Anglicans cove conservatives while Catholics voted labour for the nu-popes mass migration Muslim brotherhood.
Paganism set alot of European culture and was more in-tune with nature and the land of Europe than a sand religion that spilt massive amounts of native blood when it invaded.
But paganism is abit memeish while Christianity is kike on a stick descended from a sand-tribe and reported on by sheep fuckers.

help me

Reminder: the catholic church was infiltrated by luciferians, freemasons, commies ect. throughout the 1100-2000's..

Reminder: traditional Catholics have the faith, Rome has the church, but not the faith.
Traditional Catholicism condemned modernist Rome and pope Francis is not pope, benedict is.

Also christ teaches both good and evil will be within his church, because of man's freewill to choose to do something good or evil, there are popes, bishops, priests ect.. in hell because of evil choices.

Also god punished the church because they ignored his mother Mary his virginal mother.