Alright, Sup Forums. I was at a family gathering and at one point I told that my #1 requirement for a wife is virginity...

Alright, Sup Forums. I was at a family gathering and at one point I told that my #1 requirement for a wife is virginity. Most of them laughed and they told me that it's unreasonable to expect my wife to be a virgin. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pudicitia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

look in the right places

import from 3rd world country

They were laughing that you thought you could even get a wife.

Maybe in the next Pedowood dipiction he will be black and gay and hence feed on virgin boys

You could have replied something mean about them.

>personality
>beauty
>compassion
>intelligence
>humour

They're laughing because these qualities are secondary to you and they're laughing that you'd rather have some ugly stupid mean bitch as a wife as long as no one dared to touch her prior to you.

Thailand and Bali are hardly ideal mate. Scrub Thailand maybe the Philippines.

Well if she's kept her virginity she must have some degree of intelligence and personality to keep would be suitors at bay.

Conversely it may also imply a lack of beauty but then again men who simply need pussy and women who need the D would quickly trade that off.

So in that respect virginity might not be such a bad indicator of a woman's qualification.

why didn't Dracula come to Sup Forums then?

hello newfriend

If he fed on Americans he'd die of diabetes
If he fed on Scandinavians and Eastern Europeans he'd die of alcohol poisoning
If he fed on Germans he'd die of aids
If he fed on Australians he'd get killed by Australia before he could get to the cunts
The list goes on

> I told that my #1 requirement for a wife is virginity
I agree user but only if you've kept yours. As a Christian who's kept my virginity I feel like a deserve a woman who's kept their. This feeling is especially true after dating my ex who did nothing but compare me to her past boyfriends.

Tell them "not if she's 13"

Your family is composed of cucks, sluts and whores? You should've disowned them on the spot, save unless they are a good source of capital or connections.

Yes, optimally for a good marriage virginity is one of the necessary components for longevity. However the biological is unfortunately not the primary factor.

The primary factor is environment. The dating market is a living force, if women have all the power then they're gonna throw the throttle on their biological mating strategem, ie Hypergamy. Means they're going to whore around hard, even the good virgin wife because it is so easy.

If you want to have a stable marriage you need to live in a country that respects the trade between the sexes. Meaning NO sex market cartels for women. Russia is still a place for that, Saudi is fast becoming a feminist shit hole, China actually protects domestic males from divorce rape. Korea, Japan however those societies are extremely xenophobic, its described difficult to make friends there unless you kind of look like them.

>the unfortunate thing in the West is that

Sexbots and a lady hologram might actually surpass the atypical rotten cum dumpster in value, both sexual and companionship...

Nowadays it unfortunately is, especially since dating minors is increasily being criminalized accross the western world thanks to feminism.

There is no such thing as male virginity you fucking retard.
Females are an asset to be drained of fluids, though.
Retaining your sperm is beneficial but lmao you ascribe to the virgin title like some bitch gtfo.
Maybe if you were a real Christian you would pick up the sword and slay some villagers then take those that 'hath not lay with a man'.

How old are you? After a certain age, virginity isn’t normal. But very young people tend to be annoying with few skills and/or boring. And might might just end up with a liar who says she is a virgin.

This
It too easy to get laid nowadays even for ugly girls with undesirable personalities. A woman who's managed to keep her virginity has shown she's much more mature than your typical tinder thot

I am an American and am getting married to a Northern French girl.
She was a traditional virgin until very recently with me.

They are out there, breh. Don't give up on your quest

>Scandinavians
They can't hold their liquor for shit

That's why you take her when she is 7 just to be sure. If she is worthless, honor kill time.

REPRESS
FEMALE
SEXUALITY

This world is so degenerate even you "virgins" don't know anything about taoist yoga and are doomed to perdition, should have listened to what Jesus was really saying.

Mainly talking about Finland

Your family is very right. Unless you are a Muslim marrying a 10 year old the idea that only a virgin is acceptable is so far ass backward you might as well invent a time machine and go back to.... pretty much never in history

Well it's shitty, but they're right

They're fine, but depending on the definition they're not even Scandinavian

I wish I'd get smashed on less alcohol

I'd consider them apart of the Nordic family

KILL
YOURSELF
ROASTIE CUNT

Yes, 18 year old girls are retarded as fuck and anyone older is not virgin. Sorry sweetie but you aren't getting your virgin girl loser.

Korea and Japan are Xenophobic but fucking Russia isnt?

In Japan people will ignore you, possibly even yell at you, for being an American. In Russia they will stomp on your skull and or just kill you if they can get you alone

pretty much.

No sex = virgin

Yea but what's the max age gap?

>Sexbots and a lady hologram might actually surpass the atypical rotten cum dumpster in value, both sexual and companionship
The day is approaching quickly

Ahhh, so you are a muslim

>anything too conservative or traditional = muslim

>Nu-male/Roastie detected

Liberals are making it legal once again in the West for Islam to marry and fuck 10 year olds.

>by Allah

KYS faggot

Dont let them get you down. Nearly 1/3 of women are virgins before you marry them. (1 partner means she sleep with only her future husband)

More like the modern female who is a virgin after the age of 15 has shown she is totally and completely undesirable to the world. If you find an 18 year old virgin, chances are dam good she is psychotic or mentally unstable to such an extreme guys her entire life have thought "you just dont put your dick in crazy"

simply not true

You qualify for autism bux
Gratz!

Yea pretty much. No one else is retarded enough to demand such unrealistic shit for no reason other than, mah morals

Dumb meme. I'm a virgin

Getting laid is literally impossible now a days.

Do yogo or youll burn in hell? what are you talking about... Jesus never said anything about sex sending you to hell... it was the apostle Paul who started all that shit

>(1 partner means she sleep with only her future husband)
Not necessarily.
Really? Guess all the gorls 18+ at church here are crazy.

guess I'm "retarded"

Sup Forums isn't blocked in China?

Get the fuck out back to plebbit, cunt.

Its very true. Try going out and living for awhile. You will quickly see the comparison between "too psycho to get dick wet" and "holy shit who invited HER"

Like most topics, Sup Forums proves again they dont live in anything resembling the real world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pudicitia

>at church here are crazy.
...That would be a pretty good guess

yes, because it is accounting only for married women

no, the only girls who go out are sluts, the 2/3 of women who are useless. Good girls do not go to bars or clubs. There are plenty of them around, you just have to do a bit of digging

But they're not.
Are you implying that they go crazy at a certain point if they don't have a partner?

Talk for your self

>Good girls do not go to bars or clubs. There are plenty of them around, you just have to do a bit of digging
Ohhhh, so now it becomes clear. You dont necessarily want a virgin, you want a female version of yourself. Someone who sits around with no friends and considers their family their "friends". You want someone with almost no social skills. No desire to be entertained except in their own mind, and someone who is perfectly ok with sitting in a house turning to dust for eternity.

THAT makes a lot more sense than the whole "but virginity" bullshit

No, I am implying that a religious zealot has already traveled 2/3 of the way to mental deficiency before we even bring up sex

Dracula didn't feed on virgins, nor did he have to exclusively.

Also your requirement is pretty unreasonable, and stupid in the long-run, since you're shutting out about 80+% of the eligible women over 18. You can find some, but it's a pretty stupid thing to insist.

Holy projection, Batman!

I don't want her to be desirable to the world. I don't give a shit about the world. It's for the better even--I don't want to deal with normie-processed damaged goods. I've done that, not worth it.

>Also your requirement is pretty unreasonable, and stupid in the long-run, since you're shutting out about 80+% of the eligible women over 18. You can find some, but it's a pretty stupid thing to insist

So I just won't get married, then. Problem solved.

yes exactly, but instead of sitting in a house turning to dust, having at least 5 white children.

Your family members are retarded. Not every female in the world goes out to bars every weekend to get gangfucked by niggers. There are plenty of virtuous and unmarried girls out there.

boo hoo
Have fun with you're roasties then.

What a shill

You need to say no more. We already got the entire picture

>Fugg user ur benis is shrivled Xd

It is sorta unreasonable but understandable.
If she has only had sex in long term loyal relationships (up to about 4 or 5 long term relationships) after awhile of dating it is fine, she isn't a whore but a real trustworthy woman.
If you want to look for a virgin then best of luck to you OP, but don't rule out loyal non whore women who may have had a few long term relationships that they expected to be something more (engagement or marriage)

The great part is you really don't have to if you don't want to or can't. If you want a child just adopt or find a woman who doesn't want it, and then find a woman who can't have one who wants to raise it for you and marry her.

good, she still has to be a virgin though. Its the only indicator that we have to make sure she is capable of the ideal life.

>Have fun with you're roasties then.
I most certainly will because I am not a societal reject

kindergarden is a good place to start

me neither

WTF we do have desire to be entertained thats why we go on Sup Forums

boo hoo

>tfw gf and I exchanged virginities

Feels pretty good man, I should put a ring on it

this is muh white pride propaganda thread

no one wants to fuck you alt-white hillbillies

kill yourselves

the dumbest black man who believes in live and let live is more of a man than any of you hitler wannabe faggots and kikes

Do u have tinder? Did you go to public school? If you answered yes in both you are either ugly as fuck or can't catch a hint for shit

if she sleep with a guy without a ring on her finger then she had 0 proof the guy was serious about marrying her

>If she has only had sex in long term loyal relationships (up to about 4 or 5 long term relationships) after awhile of dating it is fine

4 or 5 long term relationships either imply she is very old or very promiscuous. Someone who has been in "4 or 5" serious relationships is someone who fucked up 3 or 4 serious relationships. It means the person did a very poor job at selecting mates before investing in a relationship, again implying sluttiness.

>sex before marriage
Fuck you degenerate

>live and let live
I'm not racist but i think people like that are degenerates

I'm a kissless virgin and im 23 in my last year of college. I'm handsome as fuck. It's just the media has brainwashed women to only go for tyrone, Chad, or the douchebag and Jersey Shore.

They're laughing at you for the same reason I would.

Unless you're talking about teenagers, the only girls who are virgins are fat, ugly, disabled, disfigured, religious manics, or any combination of the mentioned traits.

Clearly you’re not that handsome if you’re a kissless virgin

save your virginity, its the most valuable thing you have. There are women right online that are selling their virginity to billionaires for six figures. Save it for your husband.

I know this will come as a giant shock to you, but sex and love have nothing to do with each other. Feelings and emotions most times end up just getting in the way of great sex.

If you honestly believe any woman would want a disgusting virgin you're truly retarded

im glad you have decided to live a hedonist lifestyle instead of producing as many white children as you can afford. I dont want your genes polluting the future supply.

You should be very careful who you call "degenerate" considering the company you keep

Or maybe she was just a fat hamplanet that no one paid attention for.
There are so many other things to seek in a woman other than being the first ti insert his scrawny dick into her.

not a disgusting one

Anyone posting with a kekistani flag is by default the most degenerate

Things happen man, everyone has their story. When you first start dating someone there is no telling how long it will last. Maybe you think you found the one and they are great and everything but shit happens and it could end like that. Its not promiscuity to be faithful in a long term relationship.

Underrated

I have 4 "white children"... having children doesnt involve marriage you know. Marriage is a tax status, not some great symbol of worth

All Drac has to do is embrace his inner faggotry.

Let me ask Sup Forums one simple question, and I want honest answers: do you have a virgin gf/wife? And if so where the hell did you find her?

I only have it because no other flags represent my ideology

Go to college, women are really impressed with you if you tell them you're still a virgin. It shows purity in a time of spiritual decadence

>save it for your husband
I'm not gay

I am handsome.

pics or it didnt happen

is it does, it implies a poor judgment of character

i feel that they hide like we do

oh, thought you said you were a woman, my bad

> sex and love have nothing to do with each other
Objectively false. Sex is one of the most intimate actions between two people. Intimacy is one of the greatest aspects of love. For actual love to exist, a healthy sex life is needed. That's why roasties can't pairbond and kill themselves after hitting the wall, they are literally used up sacks of meat incapable of love.

If you ever find a virgin to marry, and see the physical blood on your wedding night.
Do not be relieved or glad.

Always know that the woman you married could have had her asshole gaped regularly and got injected with gallons of semen right down her bowels during her lifetime.
The stigma of being deflowered before wedding makes some woman enthusiastic about anal sex.
Especially in South America assfucking is the norm for catholic putas. Their excuse is to keep their virginity intact even though they enjoy getting gaped. The ones that don't care about their virginity have it both ways regardless.

Also consider that women can have surgery to restore their maidenhead(hymen).

So you can never be certain. Best of luck on your future endeavors. I hope you find a partner to live your life with.

you need to network. The only way you are going to find that virgin is by being a good man and having the girls sister, friend, father, brother, etc introduce you to her. So you need to be a valued member of your community and get it out there that that is what you are looking for.